Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amazing Asian Amazon

Started by AmazingAsianAmazon, June 20, 2022, 09:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmazingAsianAmazon

I'm 6ft Tall. Thick Strongwoman.
If you like to see lift & carry, arm wrestling, muscle worship, sensual HJ BJ, height comparison, strength feats, my Onlyfans site may worth a visit. ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Been away from making new videos for years. Currently posting videos I took in the past.
At my VIP onlyfans, you will get 10 free videos (not boring photos) each month and subscription fee for $14.99. Depends on your fetish if this price is reasonable for you or not.
I plan to do a Free Trial campaign in early July. So interested or not, please step by and join and get some free videos to have some fun with me in action.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Starting Onlyfans, I got triggered now to start training myself to see how stronger I can get.
I am naturally quite strong already without any training. So I am curious myself how my muscles will develop. Near future, as my muscles grow, I will start taking new videos to post on Onlyfans.
I will be very happy if I can grow strength and muscles together with fetish fans who can support me. :hey:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for your kind attention.
Yuko. :-*



AmazingAsianAmazon

Just started FREE Trial campaign.
:bravo:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you like Tall & Big Strongwoman, I'm sure you will like my contents to have fun.
You will receive a free video to your DM once in every 3 days.
Please come and subscribe while it's FREE.
Don't forget to give me some LIKES if you see contents you like.
:-*

Visit my Insta**** and Twitter too. I post some fun art here.
https://www.insta****.com/amazing_asian_amazon/
https://twit***.com/Amazing_A_A

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login