Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [YttriumDervish] Stories~collected

Started by YttriumDervish, December 04, 2015, 03:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YttriumDervish

I have had very poor experiences with forums in the past, not so much personal as general distaste for the other people who post in them. I immediately assumed the worst about you, and the community as a whole, without giving any chance to see otherwise. I hadn't so much as introduced myself in the forums before posting this, and I admittedly came here with an unfair bias against the community. I'm sorry, on all accounts. I did not mean to be disrespectful, although I markedly was, and it's shameful this was my introduction to the community. I'll try to do better in the future.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When you post stories on this forum, you're posting for other people. If they don't like certain elements of your story, they will and should say so. This might be to your benefit. My suggestion to you is that if you want to write for your personal pleasure, don't post on forums. If you want to write for other people, even professionally, be open minded to criticism. Consider the members of this forum as your market. Instead of them giving up money, they're giving up their valuable time. Thicken your skin and tweak those stories, if enough suggest. We already have some pretty good writers here and they're open to suggestions.

That is an excellent viewpoint, and I will do my best to adopt it. I will also not make immediate and inaccurate assumptions, as I did in this case. I took "ruined" in the most negative light, to mean "the whole kit is rubbish" rather than to mean " after that point I lost interest."  It was my mistake alone, and I reacted poorly upon making it.

YttriumDervish

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

YttriumDervish

The introductory chapter of my second story arc, which will present details from "Just One Wish" in the future segments. There is no violence in this one, and just a brief scene of muscle. I apologize for this, but consider it an exposition for bigger things to come.

I still can't get the break lines to appear properly; they fit in the preview, but not in the posted version. I'll find a remedy to this in future postings.

------------------

The Making
by YttriumDervish


Serenity
"Ladies and Gentlemen of the media and CERN, thank you and welcome. As you were briefed, today's collision is one of the Heavy-Ion Program. We will be using the stable isotope Lead-208 in an effort to generate quark-gluon plasma. This will, if occurring as hypothesized, be fundamental in our study of electroweak symmetry breaking, the process by which particles of the Standard Model gain their mass.

Let me be the first to assure you that, despite 'scientific' claims that the use of the Large Hadron Collider will generate a 'small black hole,' use of the LHC is entirely safe. No damage can or will result from today's collision, and the public need not fear its use."

I stood before the small gathering of scientists and media mongers as head of this particular program. Since graduating from Berkley Summa Cum Laude with my Ph.D. in Quantum Mechanics and Applicable Biochemistry, I have made the study of subatomic particles of the Standard Model my life. It has been my hope that, through further study of electroweak symmetry breaking, advances could be made to the field of bioengineering, allowing for more effective treatment of crippling neuromuscular diseases. Still, the discovery of such is many years in the future, but every step, no matter how small, is a step towards the betterment of mankind.

"Excuse me, Dr. O'Lilb, Kyle Tipica-Ctsp of The New York Times. What exactly to you expect we will observe today?"

I smirked, regarding the typical skeptic of the media, "According to our hypotheses, the lead isotopes, after being accelerated to maximum inertia, will collide. This will result in the appearance of a Higgs boson. Of course," I added with a chuckle, "numerous reputable scientists do not expect such a particle to appear. Dr. Hawking and I, in fact, have a one hundred dollar bet that such will not occur."

Nodding, the media became silent, and, no further questions being posed, I led the mass down the long series of tunnels to the observation chamber. There we were greeted by a team of scientists, hurrying to finish the last-minute preparations for the collision. "Dr. O'lilb, whenever you're ready," commented a young intern, "the test can begin."

After checking the displays and determining all of the complex mechanisms of the LHC were working properly, I gave the all-clear signal. Several keys were inserted and turned, and, with a dimming of the lights (due to the large amounts of electricity necessary to power the magnetic propulsion of the collider), the experiment, first of its kind at the recently-repaired Large Hadron Collider, began.

A great and powerful hum was felt in the chests of all present as the magnets began their function, propelling the two iron-208 molecules in an ever-increasing inertial loop around the large, ovular facility.

"Terminal velocity has been reached. Collision in 4.2 circuits."

All of us, seasoned physicists and media mongrels alike, waited with bated breath for the imminent collision. I want Hawking's hundred bucks, I thought, hoping for the best possible result.

Sensors flashed and reacted as the two isotopes collided over five hundred feet underground and several miles outside of Geneva. I beamed as I watched the readouts from my panel; the display from the multitude of sensors showed that Hawking was wrong, and a Higgs boson had been formed!

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the media, and esteemed colleagues, our initial readings show that our hypotheses were correct; a Higgs boson has formed from the collision!"

Soft applause came from those assembled; it would be days, if not weeks, before all of the readings were combined and our data could be truly verified. Still, from the initial results, we were successful. The implications to quantum physics...astounding!

"We have observed the previously-theoretical Higgs boson. For today, the experiment has reached its conclusion. I thank you all for coming today; our official publication will be out shortly. In the meantime, I invite those members of the media and my colleagues who are immediately available to join me in Conference Room 3-"

Before I could finish my sentence, the room began to shake, first gently and then rapidly escalating in force. Troubled, and assuming a fault with the magnetic powering systems once again, I cursed softly, and turned to the room at large.

"Please, everyone, follow the standard evacuation procedure for an emergency collapse. I'm sure that it is simply another fault with the magnetic propulsion, but in the interests of safety, if you all would exit via the emergency ramp."

The members of the press present rushed headlong towards the ramp. Scientists and engineers present were far more calm; this was, in fact, the third time a fault with the magnets had caused an evacuation. I cursed once again. This setback would cost months of research!

Being the last to leave the observation room, I activated the emergency transfer program of the data system, sending the results we had managed to obtain to our off-facility servers, in case of a total collapse. Undaunted by the recurring tremors, I casually made my way up the exit ramp, accompanied by three of my closest colleagues; two males from Sweden, who had been with the LHC since its inception, and my personal assistant, Mitsuro. A remarkable prodigy, at only 22 Mitsuro already had a Masters in Quantum Mechanics, and is one of the leading authorities on the Mechanics of Quantum Neutrino Fields.

Admittedly, though ten years her senior, I'd become quite infatuated with Mitsuro. Standing at 4'11", not an a-typical height for those of Japanese decent, she had packed quite a body into that short frame.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remember, shortly after she was accepted into the project, seeing her in the facility's gym. Having taken to working out to counter the generally sedentary lifestyle of a research scientist, I was riding one of the stationary bikes when I caught sight of a vision of beauty not oft seen in the scientific community.

She was wearing a red sports bra, stuffed to the brim by her rather large breasts. Like Will, a character in one of my favorite stories, I often studied the various technical manuals of Professors Hefner and Flynn; she seemed to have rather large C-cups, perhaps bordering on 'D,' given the stuffed nature of her workout apparel. On her short frame, her breasts seemed remarkably large.

After my initial amazement at her bust, I was once again amazed at their size given the shape of her body. For below her breasts, four near-perfect squares of abdominals were etched into her hourglass waist. The definition was astounding, especially when her large bust was taken into account; surely, hours of highly-intense cardiovascular work went in to sculpting such a perfect abdomen, yet her bust seemed wholly unaffected by this fat-shedding.

A brief pair of bicycle shorts, black, covered her modesty quite well, but did little to hide the remarkable protrusion of her glutes. She had, to use quite common terms, a remarkable bubble butt, and as she stretched to the side of the workout area, it was plain that it was as firm as it was bodacious. Clearly, this woman was in great shape, and a remarkable specimen of feminine beauty.

I quickly averted my gaze to one of the television monitors as she finished her stretching, not wanting to be seen gawking, especially given my rather-prestigious position at the LHC. However, after a few brief seconds, I was greeted by a melodious, lilting voice, speaking with the cultured air of one who learned English from England. "Hello, Dr. O'Lilb. I am surprised to see you here."

Turning from the television, I was treated to a close view of the beautiful woman. I was startled; from afar, I had been unable to make out her face, but from a little over a foot away, it was clear that the breathtaking specimen was none other than Mitsuro! And the 'X-number-of-feet rule' was clearly not to be applied today; she was even more stunning up close.

Her shining black hair was tied casually into a ponytail, the end of which dipped down just to her shoulders. And what remarkable shoulders they were! Broad and high, they gave a startling contrast to her slim waist. Her deltoids were large and hard, slight striations visible even in their relaxed state. Also visible were the biceps and triceps descending from her shoulders; her biceps bulged healthily even relaxed, and her triceps were plainly visible from the front.

I was drawn from my revelry by a giggle, and began to blush as I realized I had been obviously checking her out. Clearing my throat, I greeted her in return, longing to look at her body, not only due to her remarkable physique, but because, looking into her emerald eyes was both enthralling and uncomfortable. She had a very piercing gaze, reflecting her great intelligence as well as a high level of confidence.

It wasn't long thereafter that I accepted her as my personal assistant, and shortly thereafter we became nearly inseparable. She really was a remarkable woman; her specialty of Neutrino Fields was a great compliment to my knowledge of quantum mechanics, which made her an invaluable asset to the research team. Not only that, but her youthful vigor was almost contagious, and, when around her, I was often more excited and energetic that usual. We were slowly building a relationship that would (I hoped greater than I did for the success of the project) grow outside of the bounds of professionalism; her flirtations behavior suggested she felt likewise.

And now, as we found ourselves abandoning the LHC due to malfunction, we clasped hands, hurrying along the exit ramp as the tremors worsened into a full-blown seismic worry. We could smell the ozone and feel the static buildup as some of the collider's delicate circuitry crumbled. I cursed rather profusely, and Mitsuro gripped my hand tighter, comforting me as best she could in this disaster.

The next thing I recall, before waking up in some hospital, was a horrible warbling sound. It reminded me of a beggar I had once seen in Central Park; the beggar was 'playing' a saw, and the grating vibrations it made were oddly similar to the sound now emanating from the collider. A large explosion of sparks blinded me as we ran up the ramp, and a horrible shudder went through the tunnel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must have fallen, or otherwise stumbled over some debris. My right leg was suspended and wrapped in a plaster cast. My head was throbbing, and it seemed as though a piece of gauze wrap had slipped down, partially covering my right eye. Pressing the call button beside my bed quickly brought a nurse, a doctor, and several members of CERN's administrative department to my room. I swallowed; things were not looking well.

"Dr. O'Lilb, you're awake, good." The doctor was checking my bedside monitors half-heartedly, "We need to run a few basic tests, and then these men need to speak with you."

Stepping forward after the doctor's remark was a man I recognized, Mr. Carlton Adistuous, head of PR at CERN. I was not at all pleased to see him.

"Dr. O'Lilb, I'm glad to see you are well. We have much to discuss regarding your most recent...disaster."

I nodded, resigning myself to several days, or possibly weeks, of tedious paperwork and streams of questions. "Mr. Adistuous, I understand your position, but I'd hardly call yet another failure of the LHC's magnetic propulsion system a 'disaster.'"

Frowning, and with a slow shake of his head, the administrator fixed me with a highly uncomfortable gaze, "Dr., you don't seem to understand. The Large Hadron Collider has collapsed."

I gasped, and, from a combination of stresses, passed out onto the bed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After several grueling days of rehabilitation and debriefing, I was ready for my first public appearance since the incident.

Hobbling to the podium, I was swimming from the light of camera flashes and the press of hundreds of media members, all waiting eagerly for my official statement regarding the incident. I sighed, breathing deeply, mentally preparing myself for the coming onslaught.

"It is the official statement of CERN as well as my particular research team, that the recent collapse of the Large Hadron Collider was not, as many have speculated, due to the collision itself. Rather, the structure's stability was undermined by the great amounts of force generated by its magnetic propulsion system. The magnets, acting in unison to create the necessary inertia, created sympathetic vibrations within the structure of the LHC, and, exacerbated by the pulls of the magnets themselves, caused the facility to collapse on itself. This was not, I repeat, due to the collision of the molecules in the test, but an architectural flaw in the facility's design."

I had tried to be brief, and cover all necessary points, in one exposition, but the media was not to be sated by such a succinct response. Questions flew at me from all across the room, and I sighed, knowing I would have to field a few of them, at least.

One that was most popular dealt with those who had been caught in the collapse, myself and research team included. I had been briefed extensively on this subject.

Apparently, those of us who were unable to fully escape before the collapse had been exhibiting unusual symptoms, differing by individual. We had all been kept in isolation; my appearance was the first any of us had been allowed contact outside of doctors and administrators. Even so, I hadn't been privy to much information concerning my team, but had been told exactly how to respond to such questioning.

"It is my understanding that, while those unfortunate few who were unable to leave the facility before its collapse have remained isolated, there is no cause for general public alarm. Those individuals, myself included, were exposed to strong magnetic fields and high amounts of ambient electrical current. The isolation is not due to a contagion or radioactivity; medical staff is simply verifying that no long-term damage has occurred to the tissues of those affected. And, if you'll excuse me, this conference is at an end. I am due back to the hospital. Thank you."

Questions were still being thrown as I made my way out of the press room, but I ignored them. All that had needed to be said had been, and I could no longer contribute anything of value.

Two days later, the mutations began to show.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm intrigued, especially for the possibilities surround Mitsuro, who you described quite vividly, I like my women to be her size, 5'1 and under, so seeing a 4'11 woman built in that way was refreshing.  While I possibly see her height being changed via the mutations which will be occurring in subsequent chapters, I hope that her muscles and strength also grow to very large levels. k+!