LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

People scamming models

Started by Amanda, February 02, 2021, 01:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda

Hello dear fans and followers of my journey,

I have been scammed by a boy who is spreading rumors of me scamming people and being very rude towards him.
If you have been following me for a while, you know how far this is from being me. And most, if not all, people who have met me had a great long lasting connection of friendship and fun.
Please let me know if you encounter any of these nasty comments and I will report it immediately.

Super thanks to everyone &  I hope you all stay safe during this pandemic madness.

Cheers,
Amanda



Amanda

PS:

Amanda Machado
IFBBPRO

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login