LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Can 6'1 Maria Sharapova carry a guy who is 5'7???

Started by DragonGod, August 12, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonGod


DragonGod

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mangodebango

I guess it would ultimately depend on how heavy the 5'7 guy was. As Maria is a professional athlete, I'd say should could most likely do it quite easily.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DragonGod

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I guess it would ultimately depend on how heavy the 5'7 guy was. As Maria is a professional athlete, I'd say should could most likely do it quite easily.
let's say he is 150lb.