Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Do you remember your first time?

Started by FemFlexUSA, April 03, 2015, 02:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemFlexUSA

Doctor's thread got me thinking, but I didn't want to steal his thunder, so I thought I'd ask the question here. 

Who was your first musclegirl on webcam?  For those of you who've used multiple sites, feel free to share your first on each. 

I honestly do not remember my first, but I believe it was Cindy.  All I really recall about that experience is the fact that we blew it pretty badly with our first effort to build a system. When we switched to version 2.0, it was Britt. When we changed over to the current platform, Roseanne (RIP) was first.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Ls Ls

after some searching on my memory , i recall .
it was monica in the old fitvidz website . it was in 2007 damn nostalgic.

Doctor1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... didn't want to steal his thunder ...

Not stealing any thunder at all

I actually remember my first 3 "cam sessions".  I first cammmed in the early part of the sumer of 2012.  I had the account for probably a year, maybe more, but never used it nor had any clue what it was for I just signed up for HBC when I joined herbiceps once. So by the time I finally checked HBC out, I  had forgotten my password and everything.

I first cammed with TheBomb
Then I cammed with Bubbles
And then babybeefcake

I kinda had crumby luck and missed out on a few of the ladies during that year I didn't use my account but I still LOVE the first 3 women I cammed with.

belfort1984

My first cam session was with Oana!