⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

logiemac's Session Reviews

Started by logiemac, August 23, 2008, 09:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

logiemac

debra d'andrea,
Contact Debra by phone and she called right back. Had no problem setting up appointment. Called when I got to the hotel and she just needed a couple of minutes to get ready. She opened the door and wow, a ripped muscular, huge breasted women. Went hard instantly. We chatted for a couple of minutes and then as discussed on the phone....

   

      
   
proceeded to ripped each others clothes off. She was quite aggresssive and just tore off the t-shirt and underwear. She showed me that her suit was a tear away. I am generally not into wrestling but we kinda mauled each other. I think I surprised her with my strength as she went to toss me and I threw her under me. She is relentless though and felt like I was going to pass out. She proceeded to give me a bbbj and it was great. We did a standing 69, and both enjoyed for a few minutes. After a while as I regained my strength it was my time for a little missionary while she talked dirty which heightened the experience. She then rode doggy for a while and grinded like she was making powder. I then got on top again and rode till I blew. We talked for a while and she gave a great back massage while we talked. We went for round 2, we started in the shower and seeing the water glisten in the light as I pumped her from behind. We fell back into the room and changed positions a couple of times and until we both completed. She thanked me gave me a hug, she did not even ask about the business aspect but I left a donation behind. Not sure if I will repeat as I do not mind a little age on someone but she is in her late 40's.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

collette,
Colette is a muscular bodybuilder/wrestler who travels widely but if you see her as I did at a local hotel in FL you'll find her impressive vascularity packed in a tight bikini so far so good and then...

   

      
   
it is all downhill. Her top came off quickly but the breasts are small. I'm into wrestling/submissive role play and Colette maybe due to a bit of a language barrier simply had her own agenda. I was headscissored between nice storng thighs but there was little hot or erotic talk--mainly consisting of how Colette was going to take all of my money. She did pin me down and snuggle in for some nice reverse facesitting in the black thong I requested she wear but that was as erotic as the session got--the phone rang constantly and she always answered it. There was some nice ass worship but not much else in the way of body worship and truth be told Colette is small uptop and not one of the hotter ladeis who indulge the wreslting fetish. She demanded that I jerk myself off long before our ($300) hour session (not atypical for the wreslting gals) was up and there was no hint at a second pop. MUCH better ladies out there into this fantasy entertainment for my dough.

   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

collette again,
My session with Colette was immense. I was nervous, because I'd heard good and bad things about her, but I shouldn't have been, she was unbelievable. She opened the door in a small black dress, with muscles popping out everywhere. She's like a cartoon superwoman and I almost fainted. She gave me a hug and she just crushed me, carrying me into the room, just overpowering me.

   

      
   
She stripped down to just a thong and then proceeded to strip me, telling me that she likes to be in control. She lay me down on the bed and lay next to me. As we hugged each other tight, Colette and I talked about what I wanted from the session. I started off by giving her a massage with oil, as she lay on the bed, I would feel each massive muscle, kiss it and then apply oil. It was a long slow, sensual massage, she moaned as I kissed each muscle, her huge traps, unbelievable glutes, mountainous biceps, huge quads and deep cut pecs. The oil gave her massive muscles an enhanced gleam. Then we moved on to some strength feats. Colette and I arm wrestled, it wasn't even a contest, I'm 180lbs of muscle, but so is Colette, the only difference is I'm 6'0, she's 5'1! Even with two hands against her one, I was helpless and she slammed me to the table. She then did lifts. She cradled me around the room, squatted me on her shoulders, lifted me over her head, benched me and then for her final lift, lifted me upside down. Except before this, she removed her thong and as she lifted me upside down, with my head level with her clit, she let me dine at her pussy, I almost collapsed when she put me down. Then she lifted me in a cradle and we started making out, I was helpless in big Colette's arms. We sat on the bed, me in her lap, just making out, as I felt her muscles. We lay back on the bed and she held me there, safe and strong. We continued making out as I felt her muscles. Then Colette smothered my face in her pecs, very sensual, they are just massive, rock hard, beefy slabs of meat attached to her chest. I sucked her nipples and licked the pecs, till I could take no more of her mammoth pec muscles. We ended with a slow deliberate hand job, ending with one of my most powerful orgasms ever. To clean up we took a shower together, as I washed her body with soap, massaging the soap all over and washing Colette off, it was so sexy seeing Colette dripping wet. We only used one towel between us, drying each other off, feeling each others bodies with the towel. Before I left we had a quick make out session on the bed as I left very happy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

joanna thomas'
I correpsonded with her by e-mail and got the particulars of what I was looking for. I rented a room at a Motel 6 and she met me there on time. She was wearing some pretty tight clothing and looking smoking hot. About the only complaint about her appearance was that she has bad skin which you don't see so much from the picture on her site, but, still, I had no complaints about her appearance.

   

      
   
When I got there, she wanted to know if I was interested in any sort of muscle worship, with her wearing bikinis and such, and I just had her get naked. We did 5 minutes of fully nude muscle worship, where I rolled around with her and felt up her body. Her muscles were so hard and they felt so wonderful.

Not long after, we got down to business. I started off by eating her pussy. I'd never really had a bodybuilder before, so licking on such a large clit was different; but it was a good different. It felt nice in my mouth, and it was so much easier to make her cum with that big thing. The only problem I had was that I wish she had shaved her pussy before she came over. Eating a pussy covered in stubble is not exactly the greatest, but her pussy smelled and tasted great.

After 5 minutes of that, I was ready to fuck but not fully hard so she sucked me to an erection. The blow job was nice. It did the trick, but nothing more than that. Pretty soon, I slipped on the condom and went to town. Her pussy felt nice, and she was very responsive in bed. I popped in about 15 minutes, and she didn't end our time right there - since I still had a half hour left in the hour. She gave me time to recover for a second pop.

We laid in bed and talked for another 15-20 minutes, and she let me try for a second pop. She didn't clock watch and let me go about 15 minutes over time, but I wasn't able to cum again. Still, she was cool about it and a very cool person. I'd definitely recommend her and would see her again.   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

here you go,alina popa,
Very easy to set up meeting via email. Called mobile to find out room number and met in nice hotel room west London. She answered the door in a full lenght lace black robe. Her face was much prettier than I imagined and her skin absolutely flawless. We chatted and agreed what sort of session I wanted then she was straight into it after taking the cash upfront. She circled me like a panther with a little wry smile then

   

      
   
She circled me like a panther with a little wry smile then asked me to feel her biceps. They were as big as a tennis ball and rock hard. She dropped her robe to reveal an amazing rippling hard muscled body. She wore a pink all in one swimsuit. In the shape she was in I was hoping to feel her abs, but that can be for next time. She then threw me around at ease and humiliated me verbally and physically. We got so close and she ground my dick and balls until it hurt. She then made me take my boxers off, flicked my hard cock and laughed, teasing me how I could never satisfy her. We had agreed that I could pop but she would not be the one doing it. She skillfully put me in a position to make me beat myself off while she watched. It was way way hot. Pity she wouldnt do it for me, but I have to say that she really put everything into the role play and got into it making it feel real. She is young and doesnt have any roid features, just a rock hard body. If you want more in terms of handjobs, blowjobs etc then she will not satisfy you, but if you want to do something sexy with a big and frankly amazing looking girl with that Eastern European look and confidence then give her a go.

   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

kathy conners,
saw this sexy bodybuilder on a recent trip, she is a frequent travel, was inactive for awhile, but back now- If you are interested in sessions with fit muscular women Kat is not to be missed

   

      
   
after a couple of attempts finally got to meet Kat Connors. She was in great shape, dressed in a thin, black dress. Started with some dfk and gradually began feeling her rock hard legs and ass. Took off each other clothes, Kat started with bbbj which moved into 69, like most bodybuilder Kat has a rather large nice clit, completely smooth kitty. Kat then proceeded to ride cowgirl all the while holding onto that great ass. After pop #1 Kat gave me a nice massage with some oils. After some chat, was getting ready again, started with some dfk, and some more DATY, fingered her ass while performing DATY, she seemed to enjoy it. For 2nd pop wanted doggie to get a good view of her ass, pounded away pretty good- she seemed to enjoy. Kat is very nice and fun. She is muscular but still feminine. The look may not be for everyone but if you enjoy this type of women she is in my top 2 or 3, definitely recommend.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

carmella cureton,
I contacted Carmella and scheduled an evening session for after work. Confirmed and called once I reached the hotel lot, received the room number and proceeded up. Carmella met me at the door wearing a sexy teddy and high heels. She is very muscular and incredibly hot if you are into muscular women. I was overwhelmed by her muscles and couldn't take my eyes off of her incredible body. Dispensing with formalities I reached just opened up my wallet and she reached in got the cash counted it and put in her luggage.

   

      
   
She asked me what type of session I was interested in I replied full service. I believe that she is more comfortable with muscle worship but I wanted to tap that ass since I had never been with such a muscular woman. Carmella asked me to undress and get comfortable...which I did immediately. We hugged and I began to caress and massage her incredible body. I asked her if she had any body oil so that I could really do a good job massaging her muscles. I started with her legs, then I asked her to get completely undressed with me massaging her shoulders and back working my way down to her ass. I continued to caress and massage until I couldn't take it any longer. Carmella really enjoys being massaged and probably would have continued laying there if I hadn't asked her for a cover so that I could receive a little oral. The oral was very little...the CBJ was not very good and only lasted for about three minutes with Carmella telling that she is not really into giving head. I don't think she should be in the business if she can't give head. I dealt with the weak BJ and went for missionary this was ok but not much activity on her part as a matter of fact she just lay there. She suggest that we move onto doggy style this was better because I had a good view of her ass and muscular back. This lasted for about ten to 15 minutes with me having her lay flat while I pounded her into the bed. I figured a girl as strong and muscular would be up to the challenge, wrong! She was pretty weak in bed not really giving much. She asked me to stop because she gets irritated if you go for more 15 minutes or so. She started to give me a hand job but seemed to get tired or lose interest after about five minutes...I masturbated to climax while she posed for me. I don't know what Carmella is used to but if I pay for a 60 minute session I expect to be fucking for at least 40 minutes of that session. Anyway Carmella is a very nice woman and very attractive if you like muscles. However, if you like to really fuck you will be disappointed.

   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

denise hosher,
Decided to indulge my fbb fantasy, heard the good reviews about her so I called up Denise when I found out she was coming to town. Pretty easy to get a hold of her. Scheduled the time and place and met up. I gotta say: she is the most beautiful female bodybuilder I have ever met and she's completely natural too, no trace of steroid use. She's not as big as used to be on account of her cutting back on her training but she's still pretty big with arms that put mine to shame.

   

      
   
The session started off with muscle worship. She took off her shirt and shorts and revealed a heavenly body clad in a blue bikini. Then she posed and flexed; I felt up her rock hard triceps and biceps, moved down to her chiseled abs and squeezed granite legs. Didn't forget to pay some attention to her marvelous glutes, shoulders and back, running my hands all over them. When I had my fill she offered me a massage and I gratefully got on the bed and she dug her strong hands into my neck and shoulders, giving me some much needed stress relief. I was hoping FS might be on the table but she declined. Her body language suggested my time was almost up so I got dressed, gave her a hug and said my goodbyes. Although I don't think we clicked very well in our first meeting, I will definitely see her again the next time she's in New York; hopefully we'll hit it off then.

   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

maryse manios,
Maryse is female bodybuilder whose life passion is to be appreciated with her massiveness and her grandness and she clearly is the boss in the situation of you and her. I loved my session with Maryse, her look and size is immense. She opened the door in a small black super low cut and sexy dress....



   

      
   
she has her muscles popping out all over the place and if you love it and worship and kiss it she opens up more and reveals herself more and more... I started by kissing her from the top of her neck and slinking down to her breasts, (wierd looking) and moving down her rock hard abs to her massive thighs and circling her vagina which of course was huge and super very wet. Bring your bib, her vagina is a meal. Fantastic.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

michelle morrison,
My ultimate fantasy was to be with a beautiful African-American woman bodybuilder. Saw that Michelle would be in NYC for sessions & succeeded to book a session with her which was totally the right move. Boy, she was totally hott!!!!

   

      
   
This was suppose to be a muscle worship session as she looked very muscular and very sexy in her bikini while I got comfortable. She noticed I had a hard on right away and I told her that my ultimate experience was to be with an African-American woman bodybuilder. She became nude and jumped on top of my chest while we were on the bed as she did a double bicep pose as I thought I was in heaven. I then began to suck on her beautiful breasts. We then DFK as I felt her silky smooth muscular body & skin. Then a 69 as she slowly was giving me a great BBJ. She then went to get a cover while I marveled at her sexy body. She rode me CG until I came with so much force & emotion.

What a body, skin, gorgeous looks and to top it off an excellent performance. If you are into African-American women who are bodybuilders, I strongly recommend her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

kasie kavanaugh,
KC is a long-time vet of the fantasy wrestling/role play secene and one of the best--the appointment at the hotel incall was easy to arrange via e-mail and a Tc and she met me at the door as requested in a leopard print bikini that showed off this muscle-bound blonde's pretty face and great chest so....

   

      
   
In a relaxed fashion we discussed a wrestling role play session that led to a lot of sexy headscissors and pins by the great KC emphasizing her victory by long bouts of face sitting (bottoms on alas) and erotic trash talking while rubbing her tight sexy ass all over me. I was allowed ot engage in massage and body worship from her feet to her neck and some light (no tongue kissing) and I paid attention to her great ass and breats which while implants look and taste great--while astride me KC gently fondled my member and nuts often just gently holding my cock whoe squatting on my neck and face but unfortunately, with her permission, I had to bring yourself to conclusion (not dissimilar to many of the ladies into the wrestling scene). Afterwards we had a nice chat and she is a really bright gal who if money was unlimited (and it ain't givne the market these days) I would see on every trip to NYC.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

logiemac

jana linke-sippl,
Met Jana when she was in the DC area. She is a HUGE bodybuilder and I just had to see those muscles in person. She stayed at a motel which was not a very nice, but adequate. Called and told here I was there, she gave the room and up I went to meet this massive amazon. She kind of hid behind the door and when I entered the room...

   

      
   
when I entered the room she was standing there in 4 heels and a tine V-cut type suite that highlighted this massive muscle monsters physique. I've seen some female bodybuilders for muscleworship and wrestling sessions but Jana was just huge rippling muscle. We got acquainted a little. She did take a phone call and I had to wait a few minutes but I understood as she was trying to arrange for a phone interview with a UK magazine. After some small talk I stripped down to the boxers and she started flexing for me. Hitting all the poses I just kind of admired for a while before moving in to feel her muscles for myself. After exploring all the uncovered parts of her body I started to lick and kiss her muscles working from the arms to the shoulders to the back/abs then getting on my knees to bow down and pay homage to the glutes, thighs (beyond huge!) and calves. Felt her perky breasts over top of her suit and then after about 10 minutes she released the hounds. Nice, large breasts with perky nipples. I continued to worship her muscles and she began to pull me in tight and start to muscle me by squeezing me with her arms against her chest. Soon we were on the bed doing some light wrestling. She grapevined and scissored me almost pulling me limb from limb saying in that German accent you can't move can you? and I couldn't. She managed to work my boxers off (not much of a fight I put up) and put me in a reverse headscissor so that I was up high in her glutes and started the hand job. Needless to say between the squeezing with her legs and the muscle grip she had on my member I lasted about 2 minutes. Didn't ask about any other services as that's not my thing, but she is super sweet (if you treat her with respect) and nice. For you muscle freaks I highly recommend her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login