Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

YourAngel hbc (topless)

Started by calico57, March 17, 2015, 10:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calico57

She said she does topless in one-on-one, but not fantasy. Refused to say what she will do in fantasy. Since her one-on-one is $7, which is the same as many girls' fantasy, I decided to give one-on-one a try anyway. I went in and asked for topless, and she wasted a couple minutes chatting like all the Europeans do, then she stands up and turns around, starts to take off her bra, and disconnects.

So does anyone know if this girl actually does topless? Is this an innocent disconnection, or is it the Ariespower thing, where the girl lies about doing topless to rope you in, take some of your money, and have her bf pull the plug?


reiner76

I have had a few chats with her when she did topless.  The first couple of chats we had she said her parents where there at her place so she wouldn't go topless at that time.  I have spoken privately with other performers, and they said that they will drag out going topless.  They said when they first started that they would do what was asked of them right away, and when they got their top off the chat would end quickly.  This was from someone from the U.S.

calico57

I did later get her topless. She dragged it out as you say. Took her 4-5 minutes in one-on-one before she took it off. Tons of talking, complaining in advance that I wouldn't stay long, deciding to flex her arms and legs (with her clothes on), etc. I'm sure she would have waited a good 10-15 minutes at least had I not pushed her to do what I asked. When she did take her top off, she stood there for about 30 seconds (not flexing), then walked off camera. Don't waste your time or money with her.

As far as what you say, I don't feel sorry. There are plenty of quality performers who can go topless and have long shows. It's no secret that most of them are American. The way to move up in the world is to do a good job, not to essentially steal as much money from as many different people as you can by lying about what services you will provide.