Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [j2001] The Ascension

Started by j2001, August 22, 2015, 10:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j2001

The Ascension
by j2001
(A recollection of Mary's memories)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember the day I became God.

My daughter Sophie was heading home from high school.

She's a sweet girl but different from most. Although her curvy body and pretty face makes her the most desirable girl of her school, she isn't interested in boys. She does want to be taken in a manly fashion but... by girls. Her internet search history told me she is obsessed with very muscular women, lusting after bulging arms, ripped abdominals, thick pectorals and strong legs, all packed in luscious feminine bodies. She reads about heroines with huge muscles capable of bending iron and dominating their men. I wasn't sure back then but I now know she has always wanted a superhuman girlfriend.

That was probably my fault, though. I had always been the dominating figure in the family. Although not physically superior, my dominant attitude and sky-high income allowed me to be in charge of my marriage, both inside and outside the house. Sophie grew up seeing me as the powerful parent and that, in a bizarre variation of the Oedipus complex, unconsciously made her fall in love with me, her Mom, dreaming of women with the only thing I lacked to be unstoppable: physical prowess.

I didn't mind, honestly. I liked the idea of being big and strong, to be able to put men in their place with both brains and brawn. It sounded like the natural evolution for a successful, confident woman like me.

However, not everything was going according to plan.

On that day Sophie walked through the garage as soon as she arrived home, turned into the kitchen and saw me standing near the sink, staring out the window. At six-foot-one, most of which legs, she looked like a supermodel. Her radiant beauty made me proud.

"Hi, Mom", she said. She was a couple of inches taller than me.

I forced a smile. "Oh, hi Sophie. I guess I didn't hear you come in."

Sophie twisted her head slightly. "What's wrong, Mom?"

My smile dropped as I sighed. "Your father called and said he would be stopping by to drop off the last of the papers for me to sign."

Her face fell. I could tell she never thought her parents would really split up. He was leaving me for a young fitness instructor on her way to professional bodybuilding. He craved a mistress who could physically put him in his place, not unlike Sophie. And apparently I wasn't good enough anymore.

Even though I was still in great shape and boasted large, perky breasts, flat stomach and tight bubble butt, I felt defeated and angry knowing that my husband dumped me for some statuesque, young girl who pumped iron every day.

Sophie walked closer, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Oh Mom, I am so sorry", she said.

What she didn't say is that she had just found a device that would change our lives forever.

"You don't need to be sorry. It's your father that no longer wants to be around. It's not like I can compete with what he's chasing after. Maybe if I were 10 or 20 years younger."

Sophie flushed as she took a breath. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her magic camera, a device that could make its owner's wishes come true – as I later learned.

"Look, Mom, I got a great deal on a new digital camera. How about a picture?", she asked.

"Oh, I look awful Sophie but... well, ok."

I stood up as high as my 5'11" frame would allow and smiled. To be fair, I didn't look awful at all. I was a 40-year-old gorgeous, sexy woman and the wrinkles around my blue eyes were hardly noticeable. My long, natural blonde hair betrayed my Scandinavian heritage, even without the brilliance of youth.

Sophie held up the camera with several thoughts swimming in her head. She focused on her Mom shedding her last twenty years, becoming ten times the woman her Dad went for, picturing me as a super-strong knockout pumped with massive muscles. She jerked slightly and pressed the shutter.

Her mouth hung open as she witnessed the beginning of my transformation.

An overwhelming power surge took hold my body. I could feel my fat melting away, my muscles shifting and tensing. I looked down incredulous as my legs started to build back up with bulging, bodybuilder muscles bursting through my tight jeans. My thighs expanded, exposing strips of thick muscles, pulsing and growing seemingly out of control until my quadriceps looked like tree trunks of steel bigger than any male bodybuilder's. I stood on my bare toes and twisted my ankles, jutting out twin cannonball calves that surged forward with growing strength to the size of large cantaloupes. My already firm butt expanded and rose, mutating into perfectly round, twin boulders of impossibly hard, finely sculpted muscle covered in flawless skin.

I took several deep breaths and could feel my chest expand rapidly with each inhale until twin mounds of massive, striated slabs of pectorals pushed out eighteen inches and pressed upwards nearly touching my chin, flooding my breasts with hard muscle tissue that turned them into swollen steel pectoral globes, tenting and then piercing the sweater as my nipples grew thicker and longer with my increasing excitement.

"My God, Sophie, I've never felt so powerful. So strong! Mmmhh... These muscles cannot be contained!"

My upper body first filled and now, as if on cue, burst through the once loose top.

Just moments ago my nipples were looking down but were now springing erect, pointing towards the sky, rising and rising as my pectorals continued to stack muscles on top of each other. The growth stretched my sweater to its limit, exposing a hardening stomach protruding with six large dry cobblestones and muscled up obliques.

As my back grew thicker and wider than a barn door with lats that flared out like dragon wings, I could feel my arms growing huge bombs of muscles and my shoulders swelling to twice the size of footballs – each bigger than my head – shredding into tatters the fabric of the sweater.

The collar was its only chunk left standing, but it was caught off guard by the sudden growth of my trapezius muscles which blasted over it with the full force of a tsunami, going up and up until they reached my ears providing me with inhumanly thick pillows of steel that connected my deltoids like an overhead bridge. My neck grew wider and larger as well to accommodate thicker arteries and their spike in blood requirements.

One pleasure-induced inhale completed the destruction of my clothes as the rags fell to the ground, leaving me naked and brimming with pride.

I let out a primal shout, a fierce roar worthy of the wild beast I had become.

"Look at this voracious muscles, Sophie!", I said between breaths, panting with arousal.

I slowly brought my arms up, reveling in my newfound muscles, and eagerly flexed them, tensing my fists and thick forearms, causing my biceps to explode upwards into twin towers of superhuman muscles. It felt like ripping a cardboard, like little strands, cords, and fibers all over my body tearing apart. I felt like I was exploding through my skin - a tightness grabbed me and I delighted in the vicious agony. Mounds of muscle fibers multiplied and expanded as biceps way bigger the world's record climbed upwards and peaked above the top of my fists like overgrown watermelons!

In what could be defined as a scene taken straight out from a fetish fantasy, I opened my hands and fondled the massive walls of rippling muscles right in front of them. I tried to squeeze but not even my own strength was enough to dent these babies!

"The more I flex them the bigger they get, Sophie! Gnnn! They won't go down! They just get thicker and thicker with every pump!", I screamed in ecstasy.

Both Sophie and I could actually hear my muscles grow and my skin stretch as my ever hardening muscle tissue kept being flooded with raw power.

And power makes me horny.

Sophie could only stare as she leaned back against the counter to keep her balance. "Mom... I think you're becoming an unstoppable, invincible superwoman...", she muttered, torn between fear and curiosity, taken aback by the muscular titan that used to be her loving Mommy.

I slowly brought down my fists and locked hands behind my back. My horseshoe-shaped triceps grew so big they made sure my arms were comically wide even when unflexed. They expanded outwards and loomed over my forearms like a menacing cliff.

Bringing my hands forward in a most muscular pose I tensed my chest and my massive, rock-hard muscular breasts pushed upwards once again, bringing my fat nipples closer to the ceiling as striations worked their way out of my cavernous cleavage and across the boulder-sized spheres.

I was covered from the neck down in a throbbing network of bloated veins, huge snakes that pumped rivers of blood to feed the hungry fibers of this juggernaut of a body.

I moaned with pleasure at the feeling of power that now rushed through me.

I was the biggest, strongest woman on the planet.

Hell, I was the most muscular, most powerful person to ever exist. Super-strength coursed through my feminine mega-muscles.

I felt incredibly sexy, and the best was yet to come.

I could feel the change rushing to my face as I sensed my features shifting. Becoming insanely prettier and decades younger. My deep blue eyes now sparkled and gained perfect vision; my eyelashes thickened as they grew longer and curlier; my lips were plump and full; my cheekbones rose; my nose shrank a little; my chin narrowed. My teeth were straight, sharp and brighter than headlights. My once dull hair were growing longer and thicker, shining with a natural blond color.
Despite my ropey veins and muscle fibers bulging all over my body, my sun-kissed skin was utterly flawless, softer and smoother than the best silk.

I wasn't just beautiful and sexy. I was the beacon of beauty and sexiness. I was superhumanly desirable, impossible to resist. I was what the most lurid dreams are all about, the greatest power packed with the greatest looks. The immeasurable strength of a mighty super-heroine confined in an invincible body with more curves than a roller-coaster.

I was such a sensation that even my own daughter was left breathless.

"Mom, you don't have on any... And you look so, so..." she murmured, about to hyperventilate.

"Clothes, beautiful, muscle bound?", I said, filling in her sentence.

She nodded weakly.

"I know. Isn't it awesome?", I replied, smirking at her reaction. I couldn't contain the pride I took in this perfect body.

I was the first woman capable of developing muscles bigger and stronger than any man, discovering that overblown muscularity doesn't thwart femininity but greatly enhances it, making me feel more of a woman and more of a mother than I've ever felt before! In fact, only the chemicals of a female body could push muscle fibers to such an extreme level of size and density while increasing health and vitality.

I exhaled, trying to cool off despite my building arousal.

My growth didn't stop but as I kept getting more and more massive, I took a second to take in what was happening.

In front of me I could only see the two huge tracts of land that were my gargantuan muscle breasts, jutting out by at least three feet and pointing up. They were growing outward as well as upwards, injected with a surge of power that made them expand past my chin, now on level with my ears, leaving me with only the narrow space just above my cleavage to see. Despite their obscene bulk, they felt weightless to me.

My nipples had grown exponentially in both girth and length, only a very large hand could have fully grasped one. They stood erect in their newfound size, pointy and sharper than a sword, begging to be sucked and fondled while still tending to new heights. They felt so firm they could cut through diamond.

Taking a look around me, I could only see angry mountains of muscles as my head was surrounded by traps and deltoids so thick and overgrown they obliterated any human limits.
My traps had now shot well past my ears, forming an arch made up of twin mounds of solid muscles that caressed my neck and then went up and up, looming several inches over my head, protecting me like an armor extension. My blond hair hugged their every curve, climbing all the way up and then cascading down, long enough to circumnavigate the whole bulge, ending up hovering near the bumps of my massive back.
Back to what I could see, at my far left and right – where my swollen traps set below the horizon of my collarbone – there were two peaks, two deeply striated orbs of unfathomable size from which my arms extended. I used to think of them as shoulders but 'freakishly gigantic cannonballs' seemed more appropriate now.
The cords forming my neck grew larger and more vascular as well, making it wider than my head. A real muscular, bull neck. I was drowning in an ocean of bulging, feminine muscles.

Yet, despite my limited field of view, I could feel everything. My cardiovascular system and bone structure reworked themselves to sustain the tremendous hunger and weight of my gigantic muscles. As my blood vessels expanded, my heart grew bigger and improved several times over, pumping more blood more efficiently. My brain increased its efficiency as well, having to deal with a more extensive nervous system. Each of my bones became stronger, thicker, denser than humanly possible. As I was almost scraping the ceiling with my traps, I realized they also grew way longer. I was standing at almost 12 feet, weighing probably more than two tons of literally earth-shaking muscles. Width from shoulder to shoulder? No less than 6 feet, thank you very much.

I had become a behemoth. A woman of might. The ultimate woman.

There wasn't a single soft spot in my body below the thin layer of warm, feminine skin. I was rock-hard, everywhere. I felt harder than stone, harder than steel.

In unison with my huge, bumpy back, my hips widened to give me an exaggerated hourglass figure even if my wildly thick V-taper wasn't slender in the least with its protruding marbles, exploding obliques and web of overflowing veins going all the way down to my tingling crotch. My brick wall-like four-inch-thick abdominal ridges could have easily flattened a whole clip of armor-piercing bullets.

My butt was made of grotesquely overdeveloped gluteal muscles, perking up as if pulled to the ceiling by invisible wires. Its bulging round shapes pushed outward with hills and valleys of striations. Just like my muscle breasts, my ass cheeks held so much power they could have crushed and grinded bricks and iron rods with just an effortless squeeze.

Realizing that I was in complete control of this all-destroying machine of a body made my womanhood soaking wet, exuding wildly attractive pheromones.

My brutal legs were nothing short of oversized pillars capable of propping up a skyscraper or dragging a stadium, and I now had to walk carefully if I didn't want to leave holes in the ground. My super-thick hamstrings bulged as if trying to get as massive as my prodigious butt. Each head of my seismic quadriceps exploded out and fought each other, veins bigger than ropes as more and more blood was pumped to win more room for growth. My growing thighs expanded to such proportions that only my now super-wide hips allowed me to stand straight. Drowned in a sea of roaring muscles, my reinforced knees were invisible below this onslaught of sheer feminine power.
Fortunately they were safely supported by two diamond-shaped steel boulders, my massive calves. Bulging two feet wide each, they swallowed my shinbones and were splashed with snake-like veins and deep striations. My footwear kept them flexed as I found my dainty feet wearing a fashionable pair of black suede platform pumps with an eight-inch stiletto heels and ankle straps, probably appeared as part of my beautification process. I guess they were made of some supernatural material to sustain my colossal weight. Super-shoes worthy of a superwoman, just below shinbones encased in the engorged meat of my inhumanly thick, hard calves. Indeed not many humans had calves so crazily huge they could be fully appreciated from either the back or the front, throbbing at my smallest motion...

Actually, I was so ripped and tight all over that even the slightest movement made my whole living universe of monolithic muscles twitch and pulse, bulge and throb. So pumped they all rubbed against each other, angry like a pack of caged beasts.

The tightest cage lied in my colossal arms as my skin was stretched to the limit trying to contain the booming mass of raw muscle fibers they sported. Even unflexed, my back muscles – and my flaring lats in particular – were so damn wide they clashed against my equally overgrown triceps, making impossible for my hands to get anywhere near my waist.

I was so massive, so wickedly overwhelmed with outrageous muscles that common human movements had become impossible for a mighty superwoman like myself.

My arms were resting, and yet they bulged obscenely in every direction. My triceps were so deeply striated you could have grated rocks on them, and they were shaped like the arch of a gate – almost as big as one, actually – pushing out from my shoulders by a foot each, making me a grand total of 8 feet wide.

Yes, I was larger than what humans are tall. And so, so much more harder and stronger.
My biceps, sporting clearly separated heads even when at rest with my arms close to my body, were bigger than a big man's chest and their peaks touched my abs even when relaxed. The idea of having biceps so gigantic they naturally collided with my armor-plated stomach while sitting tight between my huge forearms and the nuclear warheads that were my gargantuan muscle breasts made me shiver with ecstasy.

I knew they were eager to put on another show.

As I prepared for a biceps flex by stretching out my arms, I could feel rivers of blood rushing to my arms to feed the growth frenzy I was about to unleash. I brought my hands up without flexing to assess my new starting point. The mountainous peaks of my biceps, two and a half feet away from my eyes, were on level with my wrists, as were my deltoids, even in their most relaxed state. My pecs rose a little, almost completely covering my eyes. My triceps dug deep, each head separated, striated and heavily covered in ropey veins, mirroring my biceps, making my arms shockingly massive, fighting for space against my spreading out cobra-hood lats. For the time being, my towering traps were still my tallest point.

And that was about to change. I clenched my fists, licked my lips in anticipation and finally flexed with all I had.

My arms swelled as if a bomb exploded within them, the impetuous rush of blood heated up as if poured in a furnace. My biceps erupted with the full force of a volcano, injected with sizzling, molten lava that flowed within thick webs of pumping veins now bigger and harder than industrial steel rods. As my skin creaked like stretched leather, my raging biceps ate up the constant flow of nourishing lava and reworked the structure of their fibers to make them multiply and grow. Impossibly hard ridges formed across my arms and shifted like tectonic plates, my biceps audibly roaring as their peaks shot up above my fists, above my traps, up and up until they first crashed through the ceiling and then through the roof as if they weren't there. I couldn't even register the presence of concrete as my peaks obliterated it like a missile, not even scratching my smooth, elastic skin. Huge, steaming veins enveloped these newly-formed pillars of prodigious female power exploding from my arms. Muscles were continuously being stacked upon muscles as they twisted their way up, my biceps were growing biceps of their own which grew biceps of their own, rising and rising to new heights as if to prove me they were worthy, they were beyond superhuman and so was I. They were meant to dominate and so was I. My whole upped body was being affected as my triceps dug even deeper until it reached my butt level; my traps grew wide and high enough to pierce through the ceiling on their own; my deltoids and forearms gained even more size; my pectorals bulged upwards again, now swallowing my whole head, making me unable to see anything beyond the engorged mounds of beefy muscles and sinews; my turgid nipples swelled even more as they quivered with newfound vascularity, sexy and inviting.

When my mountains of biceps stopped growing I figured they were about 15 feet of mind-boggling, freakishly frightening towers of feminine meat.

I'll say that again: my raging biceps were 15 feet tall and stemmed from the thickest, tallest, most muscle-bloated body in history. And I was all woman.

I opened my mouth wide as the overwhelming feeling of strength made me moan in ecstasy and sent a shiver down my spine. I involuntarily tightened my steel-bending grip and tensed my shredded muscles, sending more calls for growth to which my body promptly responded. I was growing at will, and the realization only fuelled my excitement. Hot blood rushed towards my crotch as the web of veins feeding my nether regions thickened and glowed. I could feel my pussy tingling, drenched in love juices from my ever increasing arousal. Still holding my titanic double-biceps flex, I growled and grunted as I felt my head jerk backwards and my body arching back in a swift motion, all my muscles bulging out of control in a fit of rage, nearing skin rupture amongst explosive red-hot veins and arteries thicker than garden hoses threatening to pop under the pressure of overflowing torrents of blood. I was sweating, getting more and more turned on by my own perfection, by my own achingly raging mountains of muscles. Each drop of sweat fizzled out as soon as it came close to the steel vessels in which flowed the boiling blood feeding my monsters. I grunted again as I felt my shameless nipples losing any restraints, enraptured in their excitement-fuelled blood binge, growing bigger than traffic cones on top of already gigantic twin globes of throbbing muscles. With another deep grunt I willed them to bulge even longer and wider and they immediately obliged, effortlessly blasting through the ceiling with the force of cannonballs and leaving two new vinyl-sized holes in the reinforced concrete.

God, I was so sexy. I licked and bit my lips trying to take in the extent of my power.

I uttered yet another long, deep grunt as I felt huge pipes forming below the thin layer of flawless skin encasing my ginormous muscle breasts. They started pumping with a roaring sound, as if someone suddenly switched on an industrial plant, stretching the skin as they bulged and spasmed angrily. Gallons of white, dense liquid gushed from the top of my engorged baby nipples which were still crashing through the floor above. It poured on the concrete and ate through inches of it in a matter of instants, then spilled from the ceiling on the floor below my feet and again ate through it almost as if it wasn't there, ravaging my kitchen and my house. By means of unprecedented erosion powers it devoured its way down, melting in a few seconds several feet of concrete and the layers of soil down below. Each drop seemed to be unstoppable, impossible to absorb, contain or vaporize. My prodigious milk knew no bounds on its path of destruction, now swallowing without hesitation feet, then miles, then hundreds of miles, then thousands of miles of humus, clay, minerals, rocks, iron and nickel, all the way down to Earth's inner core and possibly beyond. My milk, the product of my monstrous baby nipples and the alien-looking warheads protruding from my chest, was the most voracious, corrosive acid ever existed. A single drop from my nipples carried more destroying power than any weapon before, making my muscle milk the most ferocious bioweapon and my body the most dangerous life-ending cannon to ever exist. And because my skin and muscles were the only materials able to resist my own nectar, that made them tougher than any substance on Earth.

As yet more proof of my reality-bending might came into being, I felt the maw of my womanhood pulsing with more and more intensity as my libido was reaching a critical point. A deep, long, sexy grunt dangerously similar to a beastly roar slipped out my wide-open mouth. I released my double biceps flex to allow for more blood to rush towards my crotch as the webs of bloated veins and swollen arteries surrounding it were throbbing and sizzling with growing anger. I tensed and swiftly arched my body forward and then back again to stimulate those thick, overflowing rivers. Hot nourishment was being pumped within the vessels travelling through the shredded peaks and deep valleys of my bullish frame like mountain ranges on old-fashioned road maps. The dry eight-pack of enormous steel-plated cubes protruding from my abdomen like open drawers provided the bumpiest ride for the veins bulging all over them like hundreds of glowing ropes going down to my wet pussy. Even though my superhuman physique was completely devoid of body fat, stuffed with corded, striated, feminine beef showcasing a ghastly level of definition, the sheer size of my imperious thighs buried deeply my pulsing groin hiding it from view. Eager to feel what my engorged, hairless pussy was capable of, I reached out for one of the few steel roof beams still in position after the previous onslaught of muscles, tore it off like aluminum foil, opened wide my herculean legs causing the overbearing mass of my thighs and buttocks to shift with a resounding rumble, and violently shoved it between my labia. I moaned like a virgin as the cold metal made its way inside me from the end of my keg-barrel torso like a train going through a narrow, dark, frightening tunnel. Already horny and dripping wet, I took my hand away from the bar. My veiny pussy swallowed a chunk big enough to keep it tight and in position. Then I focused on my inner vaginal muscles and devilishly smirked as I flexed them with all my might. A bulging, vein-splattered fist of muscle became prominent and twitched above my power-packed vagina. I grunted like a drug-enhanced beast and exhaled sharply, adding a columnar grid of what looked like eight stacked apples above the monstrosity of throbbing meat between my hungry sex and the last row of my mind-melting abdominals. Harder and stronger than an iron-crushing machine, my jacked vaginal muscles crushed and flattened the steel girder with no effort while the pulsing maw of my womanhood shut violently, cutting it in two.

The feeling of formidable power and erotically supercharged muscles reached its apex and made me come with a long, primal scream. Dreams of unlimited strength and unmatched dominion flooded my mind, all of me roaring in mind-altering ecstasy my rightful place as the supreme alpha female. I stretched my limbs, my body seemed on fire as all my girly muscles grew even more. Bigger, stronger, harder. Rippling, pulsing, bulging. Injected with more and more disturbing craziness. Pumped beyond their limit. Sprouting taller than the roof. Wider than walls. Climaxing in a symphony of growth.

The flat girder melted at once and the liquefied steel poured out of my erupting pussy lost in gallons of love juice, flooding my legs and then splashing on the floor. Blessed with the same alien corrosiveness of my milk, my crystal-clear juice ate through the concrete wiping out the entire floor, leaving a gaping hole in its place. I quickly took a step back as the tiles below me evaporated in a matter of instants. My sudden movement tore down the whole house as my gigantic frame obliviously wrecked the fragile remains of a building that my muscles had already outgrown in every direction. All around my dainty feet still wrapped in magical high-heeled pumps there were dust clouds formed by the continuous clashing and crashing of the collapsing structure which disappeared almost immediately, swallowed by the bottomless pit the devastating action of my sweet love juice had created. As the last drops oozed from between my engorged labia and splattered against my freakishly bloated quadriceps to finally drip on the ground, I could hear the grass I was standing on fizzling out of existence.

With a deep, long, deafening roar imbued with merciless power I signaled the end of my transformation and the beginning of my dominion.

There I was, an 20-foot-tall 10-foot-wide young woman injected with more muscles and power than any man could dream of, further improved by boulder-like ballooning muscular boobs; gigantic nipples stronger and sharper than jackhammers protruding on top of ocean-wide, thickening areolas; a bronzed skin so smooth and soft it could overstimulate pleasure centers on touch; the gorgeous features of a Scandinavian supermodel with a shining, blonde mane and piercing blue eyes; and hands and feet so delicate, so shockingly charming I couldn't believe the devastation they could unleash.

My sharp, glossy nails reminded me I was a teenage girl now. A muscle-laden vein-covered shredded monstrosity with arms bigger than whole men and traps towering over my head like huge rocks strapped to my back, but an innocent girl in her prime nevertheless.

Actually, my earth-crushing body filled with muscles stacked upon muscles made me feel even more so.

Who said a 19-year-old hot chick like me couldn't be stronger than the boys? And I do mean stronger than all the boys put together.

I could have crushed hordes of macho men without even registering the strain. The biggest man would have looked like a puny dwarf near my gargantuan, imposing figure.

I represented a new wave of 'girl power' all by myself. The very concept of patriarchy now seemed silly with a young woman sitting all alone at the very top of the food chain.

And an irresistible one to boot. I was a ragingly sexy titanic giantess blessed with the beauty and prowess to make both men and women weak in their knees, stripping them of their rationality as my mere presence and predatory gaze laid bare their most primal instincts. My ferocious build signified absolute strength and invulnerability, making me an unstoppable machine capable of either love or utter destruction, all packed in a curvy, womanly body with the face of an angel.

In short, I was the ideal mate. Young, perfect and able to endlessly provide and protect. To take control and dominate. Immune to harm and without morals. Exuding raw, terrifying power. Dangerous to my closest ones as well. Yet beautiful and horny, capable of love and care.
Men and women alike, looking at me from roads and windows, were already being consumed by their burning desire for me. My naked, gigantic, hard, bulging body.

True, more power than anyone should be allowed to have coursed through me. What if I couldn't handle it, what if it could take me over? After all, this body was the greatest monument to beauty and strength, both enhanced to superhuman levels. Still, I wanted more. I had become an insatiable, power-hungry beast. Rawr.

And this was my chance to ascend to what I truly deserved: godhood.


j2001

I looked for Sophie amidst the wreckage. She had wisely fled the house as soon as the concrete began to give way under the pressure of my growth, and the blast of air generated by the collapsing structure made her fall further out on our garden. She was sitting on her butt, her hands wide open on the ground behind her back. She was looking up at me, her eyes fixed in complete shock as if unable to process what had just happened, trying to discern between dream and reality. But as with everyone else, I could feel her instincts taking over her brain and put her rationality to sleep. Her eyes shining with devotion, her mind eager to worship me.

"Sophie," I began, my commanding voice rich and sultry, yet youthful. "Come here."

I stooped, making my huge muscles shift and roar in protest. I stretched my engorged arm, bursting with several overgrown mounds of pure muscle tissue, and reached out for Sophie. I scooped her up without effort and made her sit on my other shoulder. My titanic deltoid, ripe with freakishly bloated striations and deep crevices proved to be a big enough stool for her, and she looked like she didn't mind how hard it was.

I brought up my arm prying open her legs, now hanging at the sides of my shoulder, her feet poking at my enormous triceps in the orbit of my rocket-sized super-perky mega muscle breasts. In front of her towered the huge volcano that was my biceps which peaked above her head with half a curl of my Popeye-shaming forearm. She was staring at the throbbing, vein-popping cluster of superhumanly massive muscle fibers as it bulged in audible, crackling anger, eager to be used to crush and destroy. Sophie couldn't take her eyes off its thick network of pumping, ropey veins and quivering mounds of impossibly hard meat as if hypnotized by its enrapturing symphony of power.

My biceps wasn't even flexed, and yet it looked very much alive. It wanted to be worshipped.

"Tell me, Sophie. Is this your doing? Is this what you wanted for me? Did you want your Mom to become an imperious behemoth with the strength and muscles to form a species of her own?", I asked her with a smile on my face to avoid scaring her. I had plans, and I needed her to feel at ease.

Still transfixed by the bulbous cannon of rippling, rock-hard feminine beef inches from her eyes, she glanced at me in silence and then opened her arms and arched her back forward to hug my towering biceps. Her long arms barely managed to fully encircle it and I could feel her warm skin against mine. She closed her eyes and smiled lost in a dreamy expression, like a child hugging her favorite giant teddy bear. She was feeling safe, enjoying my protection with abandon. The world ceased to exist as there was only pleasure filling her void, the knowledge of being under my wing – the strongest wing in the world. Her only duty was to love me, and I would take care of everything else in a motherly fashion. My sweet, sweet child.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes again, now filled with happiness and wisdom, and planted a kiss on my bulging biceps. The kiss sent a shock wave of pleasure through my whole being, making me shiver and bathe in my daughter's love for me. It was limitless and unconditional, pure like fresh water, overwhelming to the point I had to close my eyes to take it all in. It felt like a drug, addicting and instantly rewarding, clouding my thought process and preventing me to think of anything different from my duty as a mother. Sophie's love was begging for safety and protection, and I was ready to provide them. My brutal strength found purpose in shielding her from harm.

I opened my eyes. I realized that the kiss made me feel what Sophie had felt just a few minutes before, our roles the only difference. This short experience greatly strengthened our bond now that we had a taste of how deeply we actually loved each other. My biceps' anger abated as if feeling the love of its subject.

"It is", she said. "Not to this extent, though. I think my fantasy mixed with yours doubling the effect. I've always known you regretted the lack of brawn to go with your awesome brains, but this...", she paused and caressed my humongous rock-hard breasts feeling my silky skin. She glanced at my bloated nipples, pointing to the sky like rockets ready for launch, and just as big and hard. "This is all your own wet dream, Mommy", she finished with a cheerful tone.

I smiled. Even if she was just a weak, little human, my beautiful Sophie knew where this was going. And she wanted it too.

"Honestly, Sophie. Do you think this is enough?", I replied. My voice brimming with confidence and pride. A single twist of my wrist made my biceps bulge with sudden anger once again, veins pulsing and pumping, fibers expanding and peaking. Sophie was being pushed back by the array of mutating muscles growing in front of her as her own seat was becoming more and more uncomfortable with its mass increasing and its crevices deepening. She managed to keep her balance by resting her back on the arched wall made from my flaring traps.

"Do you think that this explosive, volcanic body erupting with tons of impossibly hard, shredded mounds of bursting muscles is my goal?", I asked her.

To keep up the show I brought my arms out front and flexed in a most muscular pose which made me puff up like a giant cobra as my obscenely thick bumps of back muscles ballooned, forming jutting, rigid wings of constantly metamorphosing, strangely squirming meat, flaring out like a peacock tail, further expanding my width and overall size. I growled like a powering up villain as my body rumbled with billowing waves of moving musculature.

"More, Sophie, I want more! I need more! I can't be satisfied with this puny body, with just enough power to crush steel, to turn rocks into dust, to merely lift thousands of tons! I deserve raw, unbridled strength. I require unlimited power flooding my mind and body to keep you safe, to set a new course for women! I'm the right girl to handle godhood Sophie, it's now your time to make your Mom omnipotent as the one and only ruler of existence! The ultimate Queen! The ultimate Empress! Make me ascend, Sophie! I'm worthy of becoming God!"

Sophie was holding on tight the thick cords of muscle fibers close to her to keep her balance on the expanding, shaking mountains of impossibly hard meat she was sitting on. I was so big she was several feet away from my perfect face even if she was just sitting on my titanic shoulder. She was smiling, and I could see in her gleaming eyes that she longed for her loving Mommy to become immortal and almighty, unstoppable and indestructible. She was going to fulfill her deeply closeted dream, and I was going to fulfill mine.

"Mom, you know that I'd do anything for you. Your wish is my command", she stated in a firm, heartfelt tone. She pulled out her magic camera from her pocket and snapped a picture visualizing me as the new sovereign deity.

I could feel a tingle quickly forming and spreading within me as my skin took on a divine glow. My body was giving off a powerful white light surrounding my gigantic frame, swirling around each of my muscle groups, giving me an aura of supernatural vitality and health.

A transformation was taking place in every nerve and sensory ending of my body. I felt like every cell in me was coming to life for the first time. I arched my back as more and more power kept on flowing, my muscles rumbling with pleasure at the sheer delight of the transformation.

The white light became so bright it made me as pale and insubstantial as the aura, as if I were about to disappear, but then I reappeared as dark as coal and then as bright as the sun as my earthly body was gradually absorbing the world's energy. The laws of the physical realm ceased to apply to me as I could feel myself hovering in midair, my hair being lifted up by a magical gust of wind, my eyes glowing with a bright white light.

As the burning aura surrounding me increased and expanded, I first gained incredible superpowers. I could see miles away down to the atomic level and shoot steel-melting rays from my eyes. I could hear a leaf shaking in another country. I could effortlessly turn my gentle breath into devastating typhoons capable of flattening entire cities. I could either fly or run faster than light.

My strength was growing with no end in sight. I was becoming even more brutal, even more deadly. Billions of times stronger than human, then hundreds of billions, then... mmm... trillions, decillions, centillions, stronger and stronger until my strength lost any physical bound as it became infinite, making my super-mega-muscles capable of easily crushing planets, my dainty hands holding the power to obliterate all the stars in the galaxy at will.

Bathing in this sensation of supreme might, I went up and up in the air as if lifted by the excess of my own ravishing superiority. Sophie was still sitting on my shoulder, safe within my growing aura.
I flexed all my raging muscles, my body exploding in size gaining miles of immensely thick muscle fibers growing and multiplying at an impossible rate. I shot through the clouds as I approached 20 miles in height. Sophie fell in the cavernous crevices of my deltoid's deep striations which were now as big as roads to her. Safe, sound and protected.

My body began to crackle with power as hundreds of bolts of electricity flashed all over me. My mega-nipples were working as conduits as a continuous flow of electricity buzzed through their tips, ready to be shot in the form of ravaging laser beams. I was a living power plant, and my nipples were cannons loaded with the energy to tear star systems apart.

I was so deliciously massive that I gained my own gravitational pull. With the loud rumble of an earthquake, miles of ground below me began to shake and then to tear themselves apart from the Earth's mantle as they were pulled by my invisible force in my orbit. I could see trees, rocks, roots, houses, roads being lifted in the air and then spinning around me at warp speed. The many human lives sucked within my orbit couldn't withstand my violent pull and expired on impact, happy to be part of the first bloodbath the birth of the new super-sexy God required.

It didn't take long for the rest of humanity to join them in death as my mass never stopped increasing, and neither did my gravity. Air, matter and then light itself were being swallowed by my hungry pull. Continents, oceans, then the whole Earth, then the whole Solar System as I grew bigger than the Sun, bigger than the Milky Way, crushing matter within my ruthless orbit, greedily sucking all the energy in the universe. I grew through all the possible and impossible dimensions, through all the planes of existence, my unstoppable force swallowing them whole. Everything was mine to take, mine to own.

In the utter void that followed, as I was brimming with all the power that used to course through reality and unreality, I abandoned the limits my physical projection and became energy itself, a flow of absolute power, the one and only infinite source of time and space, the beginning and the end of what is and what will ever be.

Now that I had annihilated existence, I could create a new one stemming from me through a new big bang, shaped according to what I deemed good or bad, defining life and creating or ending it as I pleased. A reality dominated by the unrelenting force of women, shaped to fulfill their destiny to control and command, to crush their enemies with first and foremost their invincibility and superior physical strength.

I would be everything and everywhere. The crackling fire or the gusting wind, the cold ground of a planet or the heartbeat of a worshipper, a grain of sand or a cloud in the rain, the second that ticked or the antimatter of a black hole, the choice you make and the chance you lost.

I am everything because everything is me.

For I am God, the Omnipotent Woman, and there is nothing beyond me.

themusclelover

This was absolutely amazing, do you have any other stories like thid?

Jeremy Lightning

Wow! You know a story has to be ultra, super hot for me to stick around after the main character is transformed into a 12 foot tall giantess' I've never been a fan of girls over 8 feet tall, but  to get my attention the muscle and strength descriptions have to be top notch, and that's exactly what your descriptions were in this story. Great job! K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Online1138

Ditto on that, I'm not a fan of giantess growth at all but the descriptions of everything else were top-notch! :rock:
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Your father called and said he would be stopping by to drop off the last of the papers for me to sign."

That will be fun. What will happen. Perhaps she can change her high and be 8 feet when her (ex) husband rings the bell. And then she growns during signing.
I, uh

I'm not sure you read the story beyond the sentence you quoted.
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

j2001

Thanks a lot guys!
I'm glad you liked it.

I realize that giantess growth is not everyone's cup of tea, but it has an important figurative meaning. Mary symbolizes maternal love and power, first she's Sophie's mother, and then she becomes the mother of the whole universe (mother nature, if you will). To represent the huge disparity of power between a mother and her offspring I had to make her way bigger than them.

I'm surprised no one mentioned the corrosive milk thing. It's my most closeted and weird fetish, I thought it would sound horrible to others.

****************************

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As far as the corrosive milk and pussy juice, I actually don't have a problem with that,  I almost enjoy that type of awesome power that basically every part of you is so strong, tough, or abrasive that nothing on Earth could stand up to it, even the strongest rocks or metals. k+!

****************************

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What happened to her poor daughter!?

Good question!
That's up to the reader, really! It's like one of those "imagine the ending you want" situations :)
If Mary lets her audience know that Sophie is still safe in her aura while she's growing to skyscraper height, why doesn't she mention her once she has become God? Did Sophie get annihilated with the rest of humanity? Or did she become one with Mother just like Jesus is one with Father?

Goddess


Jeremy Lightning

Hopefully not, but if her mother actually became Godlike, able to control everything in the universe, than Sophie could probably be brought back instantly with a thought from her mom.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

j2001

Thank you for keeping this topic alive guys!

All questions will be answered in the sequel I'm planning. It'll take a super long time to be ready, but someday it will. And rest assured it will be way more perverse. xD

rocklogis


ilovemuscle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekh48

we need an update on this story please

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login