⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Flabbie Newbie :-)

Started by AusStelle, September 18, 2014, 02:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AusStelle

Hi guys Id just like to say you guys look amazing on here and I can only dream about looking so amazing .

I am 5'7 26 and 70 Kilos (yeah a bit heavy I know, But I have lost 10kg already).

I am here for heaps of advice and guidance in relation to Workout timetables and Nutrition.

I have no idea where to start using weights are foreign to me.

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a good workout timetable??

Nice to meet you guys and I cant wait to start this journey :-)

Christelle


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys Id just like to say you guys look amazing on here and I can only dream about looking so amazing .

I am 5'7 26 and 70 Kilos (yeah a bit heavy I know, But I have lost 10kg already).

I am here for heaps of advice and guidance in relation to Workout timetables and Nutrition.

I have no idea where to start using weights are foreign to me.

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a good workout timetable??

Nice to meet you guys and I cant wait to start this journey :-)

Christelle

Welcome on the biggest community on female bodybuilding Christelle! :wob:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Artoffbb

70kgs 5'7" is not heavy, if you were  an fbb , you wouldn't even be that big. Jana Linke Sipple and Tassie Colomb are same height and weigh 90kg. Don't think about weight, think about converting fat into muscle.

Michelle.Behnke

70 kilos is not heavy at all,sweetie...it's pretty average weight for a woman your height. The only weigh you're heavy at that weight is if you're what is known as skinny fat or you have decent mass and an athletic body. I doubt you're flabby. I encourage you to post some pics, routine and goals. I bet you look better than you're giving yourself credit for.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bigden40

Hi Christelle,

If you're new to weights then this book is a good intro to the subject and has some decent routines to be getting started with.  It won't make ytou an FBB but it'll get you used to the right part of the gym and give you some insight as to how it all works.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login