Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Μuscleandcurves HBC

Started by kostas, May 11, 2017, 04:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostas

Any opinions about her; I believe that she is the hottest girl in this site by far,  but i think she has a very bad attitude , she is steep  , and sometimes  becomes rude ( in free chat). First of all , she has  so many requirements   in her rules which make me not want to spend any dollar on her. I read her reviews on hbc and all say good things, and sometimes i wonder if we are talking about the same person.  Unless  she pretends to have this ''character '' in her profile  and in free chat  and she is actually as hot as she is in the pictures. But i wanna say this again, i believe she has many many requirements in her rules,  i havent met any other girl with rules like hers.     What do you think ;
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kostas

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

durbistehrlert

I've taken her to pvt a few times and - well - it's difficult to summarize! First off, in my experience she's only ever been lovely to talk to. Good English, charming and smart. I know a lot of the girls don't like to talk forever in free chat, so maybe that explains your experience there. I do make an effort, though. And that may be the problem I have. She's a great poser, without any doubt, and she's not exactly reluctant to pose, but... she takes a little time to warm to her audience, perhaps. I don't think she enjoys having commands to flex barked at her, and this means a chat session does feel quite expensive for what you get. I can't see her rules while she's offline, but your comment doesn't surprise me.

Overall, I'd give her a lukewarm recommendation. I haven't yet coaxed her into an absolutely mind-blowing show but I will definitely spend money on her again. But I might wait till she's in peak contest shape before I do...

kostas

Thans for your reply.
Her rules are like that all HER flexes in free chat start at 50 credits  if she is on fantasy or 1/1 chat  she says that she will not flex from the first minute of the chat but not in the last,  she doeshtt want someone to tell her ''hi flex'' and much more.  My opinion is that since  i am taking a girl in premium i want to see her flexing her muscles or anything else  from the first minute. I pay her for this reason and if i wanted just to chat with her and see a 1 or 2 minutes flex i would stay  in  the free chat and i would tip her for 1 or times. Thats my opinion and the reason i think she ishnt a good choice for the most of the people , but maybe for   the richer  people who dont have any problem with that and like this act.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kostas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's a great poser, without any doubt, and she's not exactly reluctant to pose, but... she takes a little time to warm to her audience, perhaps.

Personally I dont think she takes time to warm us and knows us better but only for making more money . I think this is very clear and to be fair , she is not the only one who does it. There are girls who will say that they will do what you have asked her in free chat, and after 2 minutes on it, they change their opinion and ask to be taken in fantasy or in 1-1
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

durbistehrlert

Well in that case, based on your responses, I'd have no hesitation in saying she's not worth your money! I'm fairly stunned by all her rules! A shame because she is indescribably hot

LiveFree

She has always seemed pretty cool and down to earth to me, but I only chat with her in free.

DHWAV

She is the best of the site
[Applaud] if you like my posts.

tangent

She's always seemed cool to me, and is one of the prettiest girls on the site.  I have done paychat with her, and she does flex when asked but is not a self-starter like some girls.  Once she gets going, the flexing is very good.  But if you keep the conversation going, she is more than happy to keep chatting.  It doesn't feel like stalling like it does with some of the girls, she just seems social.

kostas

And from your experiences, is she doing nude / full nude or topless or neither of this two;
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login