LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

strong girls ots

Started by baal, January 03, 2015, 03:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :cool2:


zippygeorge

With heels on too - very impressive!

Anderman

I love it's carry.back in the day I did a lot of sessions,I was amazed at how strong these women were.Ive been tossed over the shoulder of Karla Nelson,Anita Ramsey,Collette Guimond,Storm,Christine Marshall,Sheila Burgess,Lora Ottenad,Renne Tonry,Heather Policky ,and others.I may be an old fart,but at least I have these memories.

Anderman

I meant OTS,not it's. Hate when the computer changes my words.uu

tonyjungle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love it's carry.back in the day I did a lot of sessions,I was amazed at how strong these women were.Ive been tossed over the shoulder of Karla Nelson,Anita Ramsey,Collette Guimond,Storm,Christine Marshall,Sheila Burgess,Lora Ottenad,Renne Tonry,Heather Policky ,and others.I may be an old fart,but at least I have these memories.

I'm old fart too, sir, and the memories are great! I became active again last year and saw some ladies I never met or wanted to see again. This year? I don't know... cash and the march of time may hinder me. And I really miss a couple of ladies who have retired, but memories are special!

baal

for you lovers ots 2 photos ciao...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login