Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Heather Darling

Started by THPD, October 16, 2012, 01:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THPD

Is she still into BB? Her Facebook profile seems to be inactive.


UK_Fan

She well still weight train, although given that she's now a lawyer and owns her own practice, I suspect she has little time for bodybuilding these days - besides, it might put some potential clients off, given most of society's attitude to female bodybuilders, and HUGE ones (don't forget at her height, she had 18in+ biceps and a 50in chest) like Heather especially.

I always remember her shifting some huge weights in the gym in some of her clips/photos - quite a few years ago now.  More of a powerlifter than a bodybuilder - all size and no definition, but the WPW "red dress" photo/video shoot showed her huge arms and chest off pretty well...

gordonlloyd

It makes me want to become a laywer and oppose her on a case  :hey:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

kholloways

She was on SNL about 10 years ago when Sarah Michelle Gellar hosted, in the sketch where she parodied Christina Aguilera and the making of her edgy "Dirty" video. Heather posed in a quick scene and then went into the background.

The sketch itself is a classic!


OrangeCountyCalifornia

She was based in Pennsylvania and only seldom traveled, I believe mostly to New York.  I lived in a city she never traveled to when she used to be active.  I remember years ago she made a cameo appearance on "Saturday Night Live."  What has happened to her?

encephalon50

Last I heard...she is a member of the New Jersey and/or New York State Bar and is a lawyer in one or both of those states...

lvorma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last I heard...she is a member of the New Jersey and/or New York State Bar and is a lawyer in one or both of those states...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OrangeCountyCalifornia

She's still beautiful.  Too bad she's not able to do sessions on the side.  Maybe if I get arrested for a crime in her community and hire her as my lawyer ...

nieuweroord

I met Heather Darling in Shanghai at Oct/2014. She was just for vacation with friend. She still looked buff as her bodybuilding time, maybe more off season shape. Anyway, a lawyer with big arms and big thighs should be impressive for anyone. She said she was studying kick boxing then and was busy with her law firm. About sessions, no more from her...