LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Documentary Photographer in Illinois

Started by NimaTaradji, February 03, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NimaTaradji

Hello-

I am a documentary photographer based in Chicago and I like to start a photo project on female bodybuilders. I wanted to inquire as to whether anyone here would be interested to volunteer for this project which involves a long term photo series about various stages of training up to the competition days and after and possibly follow your work onto other upcoming competitions as well.

My website is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login where samples of my previous documentary work may be viewed.

Thank you!! Nima Taradji