Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

hey guys...andrea giacomi here!

Started by andreag, March 14, 2010, 03:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonio7

hey Andrea, got a Q that's OT...
I recall you have a tattoo on your ankle...??? what is it? a rose? flower? don't recall... sorry


andreag

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hey Andrea, got a Q that's OT...
I recall you have a tattoo on your ankle...??? what is it? a rose? flower? don't recall... sorry

its some flowers...daffodils i think.

mirador


tonio7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hey Andrea, got a Q that's OT...
I recall you have a tattoo on your ankle...??? what is it? a rose? flower? don't recall... sorry

its some flowers...daffodils i think.

oh ok, thanks!

richie

you're amazing i am a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fan :)

andreag


iceman706

What a beautiful woman you are. Very nicely muscled and incredibly beautiful.

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Hello Andrea, your last video of the site shemuscle is recent or is an old video?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

marfenix

 ;D
hi sweetest fbb...........
i'm marfenix,i just wanna know if u are tha girl
in shemuscle's anonymous video.......
bye...........


Female Bodybuilding

Andrea Giacomi, everyday I see you online on Private Sessions sections. Any recent news?
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

tonyjungle

She's traveling to NYC so see her while you can!