LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?

Started by Female Bodybuilding, April 28, 2011, 08:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deeper1234

A female Bodybuilders face is important because it is a good indicator how how much of a hardcore juicer she is.  Also a formerly non beautiful woman becomes beautiful in my eyes when I see the degree to which her face has masculinized.. the juice can take average looking women and make them look like sexy bodyuilder beasts because of all the changes the roids make to their faces.  If a girl is ripped but doesn't have enough masculine features that is what is a turnoff. 

You can juice up any woman and get her lean for a contest and her face will be attractive.  Never seen a young FBB that was totally juiced to the max (presumably juiced of course) that I thought was ugly.  The juice makes their face sexier.   I think Aleehsa youngs face has changed for the way better, she started with such a naturally round, girly face and slowly but surely even her superfeminine face is squaring up and getting those sexy steroid eyes.  That is what is important to me in an FBB's face, that she looks like she is on a ton of juice when u see her face.  THAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN ON.  WHen it comes to FBB facial attractiveness i say  The squarer the jaw, the bigger the nose the better.  Heather armburst is a great example her nose seems to grow longer every year and thats what makes her face so damn sexy.

Deeper1234

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

nougat69

perfect body and below average face has always been a turn on for me. Kind of like
saying I know I'll never be a model but I'll have a body better than 99% of all others of my gender



muscfan99

For me it is important that they have a beautiful face and is accentuated her femininity and combines with their muscular bodies. Most Miss Olympia are very beautiful women.

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me, it's not important if she's beautiful as long as she looks like a woman. I am attracted to women with a wide pronounced jaw line, but I'm not attracted to balding or facial hair. I could easily deal with it though if she had the muscle, as long as she made the effort to look like a woman. The women who have men's haircuts and look more like men do nothing for me. Ms. Wang is certainly a prime example in this thread, but if she had longer hair and made the effort to look like a woman I'm sure I would be a fan.

but you are a fan of tina zampa ? ? ?
that doesnt fit ...

caroline wang isnt balding, no...she has short hair, and she is in a longtime lesbian relationship...she is happy if her girlfriend likes her style, she doesnt have to be sexy for males

bombomper

Beauty isn't paramount, but whenever I see a lumberjack jaw, prominent cheek bones or strong smile lines (nasolabial folds) I might as well turn off the computer.

M7

but you are a fan of tina zampa ? ? ?
that doesn't fit ...

Sure it does. I said as long as she has the muscle I could easily deal with it. I know I said facial beauty isn't important to me, but i think Tina is a beautiful woman, with or without the muscles. And before you criticize me for saying Tina's beautiful, I also think Jana is beautiful, with or without the muscles.

santino

Not Important at all  ,  Their body is all I care about ,there is nothing attracts me more to a woman than a well developed physical (and probably the charism of her, but that is not part of the question)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84


Deeper1234

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Beauty isn't paramount, but whenever I see a lumberjack jaw, prominent cheek bones or strong smile lines (nasolabial folds) I might as well turn off the computer.

Nasolabial folds?? AWESOME I never knew the name for that.. Tammy jones is the nasolabial queen.  I love those!!  They are among the most masculine features a woman can have on her face.

bertmacklinsbrother

To (hopefully) resurrect this thread from the grave, I'm among the camp that is attracted to the square jawlines and more "masculine" facial features in an FBB.  I know it's a personal preference, but to me it's her saying "I'm willing to get huge, no matter the costs" and that's its own kind of sexy.

But, I also love a beautiful face too

Brand

Plus the added meaty thickness just seems to make sense, no?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

It's the progression things would hopefully take :)

Deeper1234

I have realized that for me its all about seeing how far these women have taken it.  I love to see the signs of steroid abuse written all over their face.  I don't like fbbs that look like men like rene toney as much as I like feminine women who have masculinized themselves to the max.  Virginia Sanchez comes to mind.  She was super feminine but then she decided she would rather be a roid beast and has taken it to the max to the point where u can barely see the female in her now.  She even cuts her hair short as to say fuck it Im a guy now..  I love the facial transformations..