Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

MsBuff

Started by blackhornet, December 13, 2014, 08:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackhornet

I had a webcam session with Hazel Piazza.  It was.... on a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 6.   The quality wasn't that great, so your not able to see the detail of her physique.   Her posing meaning the sensually, the seduction just basically getting into a character so to speak, she didn't won' to do.   Her posing was kind of bland.

I was sort of expecting the way she was when she posed on Awefilms but its nothing like that.  I was a little disappointed.   I'm not looking for you to get naked or do something perverted but at least get into it. I'm a consumer if you want me to come back wanting more, invest my funds into you give me a reason too.   I was very unsatisfied and unfortunately I won't invest in another session her again. 

The analogy to best sum is up is.... I was expecting a kind of an 1080! performance but I got a 360p one.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


dooshbag

She just moved paces, it take her a while to warm up but her most muscular pose is amazing, try next time and ask youll love it. :)

Polite Society

  How did you even give it a 6? You didn't say anything positive about it.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login