⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Samantha Stosur 2013

Started by porky, June 30, 2013, 12:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

porky

She may not be at the top of her game right now, but she could switch to BB anytime :D

:letsparty:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


renrew

absolutly, wonderful body - do also like her slow-mo in other thread.

yesterdays opponent sabine lisicki also has great muscular body, maybe find some muscle pics

porky

Thanks for the tip, will try to find some pics of her. I missed the game yesterday.

Did you watch it by any chance? I didn't expect Sammy Stosur to lose  :what: I still got 500 $ riding on Serena to win the tournamnent and she is up next against Lisicki. Let me know if I should be worried

renrew

I don't think you'll have to be worried ... serena will win the tournament unless she get injured. didn't follow lisicki vs. stosur, just saw result. lisicki has an excellent service, but is overall too limited to bring any danger to serena.

renrew

seems I was wrong yesterday  :woohoo:

papadoc1981

Ain't this the same chick who claims to have never lifted a weight in her life?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ginny333

Stosur has great power but was blasted off the court by her and admitted it.  I think Serena was defensive but has no answer to her power either.  After all its Serenas power that has kept her on top not brilliant play.  This girl just seems to outgun them all.  As for lifting weights I assume they must have some sort of testing regime in the WTA but have no knowledge of it and certainly make no imputation re her or any other player.



math123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login