Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fitness Goddess 4 nomination (please nominate only athletes who compete in 2014)

Started by RobMash, April 28, 2014, 03:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Please nominate only athletes who compete in 2014

N.B. The candidate will be put on the list in the poll only if  it find 3 photos in the mandatory poses (front pose, lateral pose and back pose) relating to contest
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


fitnessfanatic

Tanji Johnson




  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
     

luvemhuge5699

i nominate elenora dobrinina.  she competed in montreal this month (apr)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rigoberto

Maria Luisa Baeza Diaz.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rigoberto


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry, she did not compete in 2014. Can I change my choice ?

Sure
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rigoberto

Jennifer  brown.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login