LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mrs. No Limit- New Member

Started by Mrs. No Limit, June 01, 2014, 11:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. No Limit

Hello,
I am new to this forum and joined to gain insight in the world of female fitness! I am mainly wanting to shred down and add more definition. I am also in search of the best supplements that aid in my fitness goals.

Stats:
24 years old
128 lbs
5'7
16% BMI

2 years in body building.


Michelle.Behnke

can you post some pics...
some background of what you tried?
fyi, this is not a fitness advisory forum.....
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mrs. No Limit

Oh ok. Sorry for wasting your time.

beowulff

There are bodybuilders and weightlifters here.

You might be able to get some good advice.

Anyway, welcome!

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh ok. Sorry for wasting your time.

No..sorry, you took that the wrong way. I am saying post pics, I am sure the members would very interested to see your progress. I asked you to let us know what all you tried as far as supps , routines and stuff so that people can better help you come up with ways to get you making your goals.
I was just letting you know that people don't typically come here to ask for training/supp advice.I really didn't mean to come off rude. And beowulff is right, I am sure that many people here will glad to give you some good advice. Please feel free to post any stats, lift stats and pic and keep people updated on progress.

Welcome...it would be nice to have another woman on this board as an active member, there aren't too many of us here. :woohoo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

andhika1995