LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Legsultra.com

Started by pmrkingston, March 13, 2012, 11:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pmrkingston

Was wondering if anyone has joined or has experience with this website.

www.legsultra.com

the legs are incredible...as the title indicates.
there is a redheaded model, Andrea MJM, who is incredible.....the thickest curves....wow
is it worth joining? seems like they may be light on material

pmrkingston

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Dingaro

I have joined for one month. I really loved the content, so I was satisfied. It's not that much, but they post regularly (every week I think), so it's growing. Andrea, the one you like, is also on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (and nude, might I add). If you 're looking for videos of leg teasing, this is the site for you, though.

deerfott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was wondering if anyone has joined or has experience with this website.

www.legsultra.com

There are several threads here featuring this site.

dogfacia

i joined for the two-girl scenes but cancelled after 2 months because the updates were mostly solo leg shows.
very satisfied with the two-girl scenes they had tho
just wish they'd do more of them

killabees

One of my favorite sites. I had a subscription, cancelled it a while ago, and recently started it up again. Not a lot of content but the stuff they have is good.

bukefal75

Signe up few days ago...nice content..would recomend...Andrea and Nickii are  >:D

Jacob

Hi.

It's a good website for legs video. Quality is good, so you can't see the old videos.

itsok2tap

I joined recently just for "Mari".  She's amazingly sexy if you like the thick types like Andrea Rosu and Annie Mae.  Here's a few of pics.   I'm dying to know if anyone can I.D. her or point me towards any other material she's done.  Way too beautiful to be anonymous one site wonder. 


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login