⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [Kaleb] Stories~collected

Started by hatour, January 11, 2010, 05:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Annie's Ascension

Orgasm Juice

Patient Zero

The Cave

User Error






Annie's Ascension
by Kaleb
Annie is treated for her delayed puberty with nanobots, and becomes a goddess.

Annie was eighteen and small. Not merely short, but underdeveloped, with a body of a ten year old. All the other girls in her class had matured with big breasts and womanly figures years earlier. Now they towered over her in class and she was constantly 'mistaken' for someone's little sister in the hallways. At four feet and sixty pounds, she was the constant butt of others' jokes.

Her only friend was another girl from her class, Tina. Tina was a complete contrast to Annie. They had known each other since kindergarten, but where Annie's development had been arrested at ten, Tina had blossomed, and then some. Tina was nearly six feet of athletic good looks, with a well-muscled body complemented by enormous DD breasts. It was Tina's friendship that kept her from being a complete outcast, and Annie treasured it dearly.

"Hey Squirt! What are you doing after school today? You want to come over to my place and help me figure out this math homework?" said Tina, who had a locker next to Annie's.

"Can't. Mom got me an appointment with a specialist who supposedly can fix my little problem," said Annie.

Tina smirked at her little friend, "Heh, yeah. Your 'little' problem is right".

"Shut up, you ogre!"

"I'll call you tonight then to see how your appointment went, OK?" said Tina.

"I'll tell you all about it. See ya later!" said Annie.

For the last five years, Annie's doctor had tried all the treatments he could think of, including all sorts of hormone therapies as well as way-out stuff like massage, acupuncture and even hypnosis. Nothing had worked. This time, he sent her to a researcher at the local university, who was working on a DNA therapy that used nanotechnology.

Annie's mom took her to the lab later that day, where they met Doctor Jenkins.

"Come in, come in," he said, "welcome to my lab-or-a-tory!" This was said in the cheesiest horror film accent and Annie immediately liked him. His lab was certainly something right out of a horror story, with walls of electronics and chemicals and high-voltage power cables all leading to a blue glass-walled chamber with probes sticking through.

"Let me tell you about the therapy before we get started," he said. "First, we think that your body has a genetic inability to process the hormones that trigger puberty and develop an adult body. This treatment uses tiny robots of my creation called nanobots – I'm sure you've heard of them – to change your DNA so that your body can respond to the hormones."

"Wait, you're going to change her DNA? Isn't that dangerous doctor?" said Annie's mom.

"Annie will be our first human patient, but we've been very successful with our animal subjects. The technology will be targeted to affect only the parts of the DNA that are making Annie immune to the hormones, then they'll become inactive and be expelled from her body with the injection of a signaling chemical next week. There are some risks, of course, but we have done extensive testing."

"Mom, I want to try it. I don't want to be stuck as a little girl for the rest of my life," said Annie.

After a few minutes of convincing, the doctor and Annie wore down her mother's concerns and she agreed to let Annie go through the treatment.

"First, we need to take a blood sample, then I need you to undress and we'll put you into the recording chamber over there," he pointed to the blue glass box in the middle of the room. "That will record your biological makeup and provide us with a detailed genetic profile of your body."

Dr. Jenkins took the blood sample, and Annie did as she was told and stepped naked into the chamber. "Are you ready Annie?" said the doctor. She nodded, and the doctor pressed a button. "This will take a few minutes, so try to relax."

The blue chamber brightened, with light emanating from the probes. A loud buzzing began, and her body tingled as blue lines scanned her from top to bottom and side to side. Her initial nervousness passed as nothing more seemed to happen for a few minutes, and she began to daydream about the woman she would become. So short for so long, she wanted to be tall, really tall! Seven feet or more, with huge boobs to make the boys in her class forget all those other girls! She wanted to be big and strong, and show everyone in her school who was boss for once!

Just then, she felt a stab of pain in her head just behind her eyes, which quickly bloomed into a burning sensation in her whole head. She stood there paralyzed with pain for a second, then let out a strangled 'yelp', and fell unconscious to the floor.

When she woke, her mother and Dr. Jenkins were hovering over her as she lied on the floor wrapped in a blanket.

"I'm so sorry Annie. I should have warned you about the brain scan. Our animals seem to have no problem with it, but with our bigger brains we humans can sometimes experience some discomfort." He handed her a cup of water.

"Everything should be okay though. This was just a harmless scan to set up the nanobots. Are you feeling better?"

Annie did feel better and was soon on her feet and dressed and eager to get the treatment.

After waiting with her mom for an hour or so in the corner of the lab, Dr. Jenkins completed the procedure and stood before Annie with a hypodermic needle.

"Annie, I'm going to inject you with a combination of the nanobots and the hormones involved in development now. This should trigger your belated puberty. Next week, we'll see how you've done when you return to the lab, by which time the nanobots should have completed their repairs to your DNA and become inert. We'll inject you with the chemical that will expel them from your system at that time. Until then, expect to experience some flushing and maybe some flulike symptoms for the next few days, OK?"

"I'm ready doc," said Annie.

The doctor injected her with the serum and sent her home.

By the time they arrived home it was only early evening, but Annie was feeling hot and tired, just as Dr. Jenkins had suggested, and went straight to her room with just a power bar for dinner.

Annie slept fitfully for a few hours, dreaming strange dreams of growing and changing, he breasts becoming big as houses, or herself towering over the city like a colossus. Fragments of these dreams drifted through her mind as, around midnight, she awoke hungry and thirsty.

Annie felt strange as she went downstairs to grab some food. Hot and sweaty, with an odd warmth in her pussy, she tingled with a feeling of anticipation. She spied half a leftover pizza in the fridge and grabbed it and a carton of orange juice and took it back to her room where she fell upon it with a ravenous hunger she had never experienced before. She made two more trips to the kitchen for provisions as she tried to sate her seemingly endless appetite.

Finally, after an hour, the hunger pangs subsided and she lay back on her bead surrounded by the wreckage of her feast, her mind idly meandering over fantasies of finally growing up; finally getting a boyfriend; finally getting him naked and stroking his penis and having him caress her naked body, cupping her full breasts and rubbing her sex; having him plunge his huge dick into her pussy. A wave of sexual need washed over her as Annie arched her back, rubbing her hands over her body, one hand shoving itself under her panties to roughly rub her sex.

This was the first time Annie had experienced anything like this, and it was wonderful! Little thrills of pleasure shot from her little pussy as she stroked it more and more rapidly. Her body burned for her touch, as her free hand rubbed and stroked and grabbed her little nipples. Annie delved back into her fantasies of growth, her breasts growing to basketball proportions, jiggling and quivering with pleasure. Huge breasts! Porn star breasts! Breasts to make the girls at school jealous! All this time, her fantasy boyfriend pounded his thick sausage into her burning cunt until the feelings built and built and finally exploded with waves and waves of overwhelming pleasure, his dick spurting cupfuls of semen into her sopping pussy.

Just at the height of her first ever orgasm, an odd buzzing rings through her head.

ENGAGED

Annie lay on her bed panting. The pleasure was overwhelming and all-consuming, taking control of her body and thrilling her like nothing she had ever experienced.

"Was that an orgasm?" she thought. "What about that weird buzzing? What about that word, 'Engaged'. What the hell was that? " she thought to herself. Whatever, the pleasure was unbelievable. If this is what puberty was all about, she wanted more!

After catching her breath, Annie got up to clean up the mess she had made of her room, picking up the remnants of her food and taking it to the garbage downstairs. When she got back, she held her breath as she turned to examine herself in her bedroom mirror.

Nothing. Nothing had changed. Same old Annie.

Just as she was thinking this, she felt a burning in her chest. Lifting her nightie, she saw her entire chest was flush. She brought her hands up to lightly rub her chest and felt a thrill of pleasure through her body.

"Ooooh," she said, "this feels wonderful!" Annie rubbed the flushed area as little bursts of pleasure shot through her every time she touched her little nipples. Then she felt something she hadn't expected: breasts!

She opened her eyes to see her breasts, almost imperceptibly, begin to grow! The burning intensified as her nipples became erect and puffy, leading the growth of the tissue beneath. Her body became hotter as the flush grew red, sweat covering her head and chest as it tried to cool a metabolism put in overdrive.

After minutes of staring at her chest growing, slightly panting at the erotic sight, the flush dissipated and two tiny mounds stood proud on her chest, prominent nipples sticking out into the cool breeze coming from her window.

Breasts. She had breasts! Annie did a little dance around the room as she cupped her new assets. Tiny? Yes, but she had 'em! Real breasts! The treatment was working.

Annie lay down on her bed and played with her erect nipples as she tried to get back to sleep. Still, her mind drifted back to her imaginary boyfriend, coming up behind her in school and cupping her breasts from behind.

Her nipples became warm again beneath her touch as her fantasy setting changed to the gym. Her boyfriend was lifting weights shirtless, broad hairless chest working to lift a massive weight while lying on a bench press. Annie approached and and watched as he lifted the weights slowly above his chest. She reached down and caressed his chest as he strains with his burden. Her hand wandered down to his tight shorts, and fondled the penis outlined there. It grew larger and larger under her ministrations until the head emerged over the waistband with a little 'pop'.

Annie slowly pulled down his shorts to display the enormous dong in all it's glory, pointing up in the air over his abdomen; it must have been twelve inches! Annie licked her lips and straddled the boy and pointed his dick toward her pussy. She pushed down onto the giant shaft as pleasure thrilled through her body. Soon she was plunging his dick into her wet pussy while he pumped iron. She caressed her breasts and imagined them growing larger and larger, as large as basketballs. Soon her breasts were lying on top of the bar, weighing it down so her boyfriend could no longer lift his weights. Instead he pulled and sucked on her huge and erect nipples.

"Oh god!" Annie moaned as finally the pleasure became too much and she came convulsing on her sheets once more.

ENGAGED

Once again the word rang through her mind as she drifted, exhausted, to sleep.

The next morning Annie awoke to a bright day feeling hungry, hot and exhausted. She arose to use the bathroom, but caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Holy shit! She turned sideways. Sure enough, her breasts had grown even further to a solid A-cup!

What the hell was happening? Dr. Jenkins said the nanobots would just change her DNA so it responded to the sex hormones. She should be going through normal puberty now. How did she grow breasts overnight?

Annie heard her mom coming up the stairs and decided right then to hide the effects from her. She might panic, after all, and take her back to Dr. Jenkins to stop the treatment, but Annie wanted more!

She jumped into bed and did her best to look sick.

Her mother came in to check on her, and they decided that, with her flu symptoms, she should stay home from school that day. It was a Friday, and her mom was going to have to go to a conference over the weekend and through mid-week the following week. Annie convinced her that there was no need to cancel, and that she would be fine.

Finally convinced, Annie's mom left a copious list of emergency contacts just in case something went wrong, said her goodbyes and left.

As soon as Annie heard her mom leave the driveway, she jumped out of bed and examined herself more closely. Not much had happened besides the breasts. She was the same height, and looked generally underdeveloped, it was just that now she had these little breasts on her. Well, it was a start!

Annie skipped downstairs and poured herself a bowl of cereal. After finishing the first bowl, she was still hungry, so took the whole box and a gallon of milk into the TV room with her. She spent the next hour flipping through the channels eating her way through the box of cereal.

Eventually, she found a sports channel showing an aerobics program. Two fit girls and a big man with bulging muscles jumped and flexed and generally looked awesome. As Annie watched, she felt a familiar tingling in her crotch and breasts as she became aroused at the sight of these beautiful people being so active. One of the girl athletes had big breasts, D-cups or larger, and wore a tight sports bra that exposed her well-muscled bare midriff. Her short shorts displayed perfect long legs, flexing with muscle.

Annie's hand dropped her spoon into the cereal bowl and began to wander down to her panties as she watched. Soon she was rubbing her little pussy with one hand and pinching her erect nipple with the other as she imagined herself growing to be like the beautiful blond on the screen in front of her. The thought of her body expanding and bursting free of her clothes as she writhed in orgasmic bliss was too much for her, as she exploded in her third orgasm ever.

ENGAGED

The word once again rang through her head. Annie recovered quickly and hurried herself cleaning up her breakfast mess, a little embarrassed at herself for humping to the image of a woman. Afterwards she went upstairs for a shower.

As the water cascaded down on her she again imagined what it would be like to be a stunning, athletic, horny woman. Again suddenly flushed, she reached down to her pussy and rubbed herself off to the thought of becoming sexy and strong. Her orgasm came quickly this time.


hatour

ENGAGED

She somehow felt less wiped out by this orgasm, though. Something was letting her continue, and she still felt incredibly horny with the thought of that woman. She let her hand continue rubbing as she came down from most recent orgasm. The next one was slower to build, but more all consuming than the last. The hand in her pussy clutched at her clit as she spasmed in pleasure, the hand at her breast pinching and twisting her nipple. The pleasure washed over her like a waterfall, as her legs collapsed beneath her and she lay panting in the tub.

ENGAGED

After a few minutes, Annie was able to pull herself from the tub and grab a towel. While she dried herself, she surveyed her body in the mirror. The first thing she noticed is that she could see her breasts! For years her chin had just cleared the bottom of the mirror, and she had had to stand on a stool to see more. Now she could see her nipples over the mirror's bottom! She had grown!

Annie ran naked to her bedroom mirror for a closer look. Sure enough, she was taller, with longer legs and a more developed body. Her hips had widened slightly, and her entire body had a little more muscle tone; little girl muscles showing in her biceps, thighs and abdomen. Her boobs had grown too, now approaching a B-cup, and with the expansion of her back and chest, their increase in size was phenomenal! Just looking at it made her hot!

Again, Annie began to stroke her privates, with thoughts of growth running through her head. She imagined her imaginary boyfriend doing pull-ups as she climbed him like a tree and impaled herself on his ridged member. As he pulled, she rammed her crotch onto his prong, moaning with the pleasure. At some point, he stopped pulling, and it was her doing the pull-ups, supporting both their weight with her strong sinuous arms. Her burgeoning leg and ass muscles grew as her legs wrapped around his buttocks and pulled his body into her sex. She soon came again, just like before, falling back onto her bed.

ENGAGED

She couldn't stop. She was still horny and wanted more. Again and again she rammed her fingers into her sopping cunt and convulsed in orgasmic pleasure. It was like every time was better than the last, and every time made her hunger for more. She spent the next five hours lost in her fantasies of growth, coming over and over at the thought of becoming a woman. More than a woman, a goddess!

Every time, the word ENGAGED rang through her head.

At about three o'clock that afternoon, her phone rang and roused her from a light sleep. It was Tina.

"Annie, are you OK. The principal said you were out ill. How did the treatment go?"

"It went OK Tina. I was just a little under the weather this morning," Annie sighed contentedly. As she spoke, she imagined Tina seeing her developments. What a surprise that would be, she thought to herself.

"Hey, Tina, can you come over. I need to talk," said Annie.

"Uh, sure. Is everything OK?"

"Yeah, I just need to show you something."

As Annie hung up, she noticed that her phone felt weird in her hand. Smaller.

She sat up and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Shit!" she said, and stood up.

Before her was a girl that was definitely still her, but way, way better! Her face was the same, but more mature, and her body had become the spitting image of that girl from TV. Big round pert D-cup breasts sat atop a well-muscled torso, a prominent six-pack running from the bottoms of her breasts to just below her waist. A little 'V' of muscle framed her naked pussy. Her arms bulged with feminine muscle and her legs looked like she ran every day. She was cut!

She had also grown taller. A girl that was four feet yesterday had grown to a statuesque five-ten! She would be a force to be reckoned with at school next week, that was for sure!

As she examined her body, she began to get horny. Her little clit expanded slightly to poke out from between her pussy lips, as her nipples became once-again erect and dappled with sweat.

Annie almost unconsciously began to caress her boobs and nipples as she reveled in the thought of becoming bigger and more beautiful. Soon she was once again furiously rubbing her pussy and clutching at her full breasts, imagining still more growth, imagining her breasts growing to volleyball size as her expanding body grew past six feet!

Within minutes, she again orgasmed.

ENGAGED

"God, that was awesome!" she said. Then she realized that Tina would be coming over any time. "Shit! Gotta get dressed."

Annie quickly washed and soon realized that none of her old clothes could possibly fit her now. She ran to her mother's room and found a t-shirt and shorts that barely contained her huge chest and muscled legs just as the door rang.

"Come on in! I'm upstairs," she shouted.

Tina opened the door and took the stairs two at a time. On trying to open the door, however, she found it unmovable.

"Hey, let me in!" said Tina.

"All right, just get ready. I've gone through some changes!" With that, Annie opened the door wide.

Tina stood there with her mouth open staring at the girl who used to be her friend Annie. A five-ten athletic bombshell in a skin-tight t-shirt and painted-on shorts stood framed in the doorway of the girl that, only a day before, couldn't have ridden the roller coasters at the local amusement park.

"What the fuck happened to you!" she shouted.

Annie giggled and did a little skip back into the room, twirling like a ballerina to let her friend see it all.

"The treatment worked! Dr. Jenkins is a genius! I'm telling you Tina, I'm getting better all the time!"

"What? There's no way they could have done this! I mean, if they could do this, wouldn't they have done it to themselves first?"

"No, see, I'm the first one. I'm the test subject. Sure, they may not have meant to do this but ... well, look at me! This is the best thing that ever happened to – Oh!"

Annie felt the familiar warmth spread through her body as she stood before her friend. She had to fight to keep her hands from caressing her new abs or reaching under her shirt to tweak her nipple as she felt her body tingle in pleasure.

"Watch this, Tina!"

Tina watched, enraptured, as her friend's nipples become incredibly erect under her t-shirt. Soon they sort of expanded outward, like balloons inflating, but pert and without a bit of sag. Then Annie's torso and legs seemed to push out from her body, like that stop-motion movie of plant growth they saw in class. Annie's eyes were closed as she let out a groan. She tensed her muscles as they bunched and grew. Soon, the sleeves of her mother's shirt were filled with her muscled arms, as the growth slowed and finally stopped.

As Annie opened her eyes with a sigh, Tina could see that she had grown at least an inch. The bottoms of Annie's boobs now showed beneath the bottom of her mother's t-shirt, and her shorts were filled with muscular legs, almost to the ripping point. Only a small strip of fabric held on for dear life between her thighs, rammed between her pussy lips like the mother of all camel toes.

"My god!" Tina yelped. "H-how...what...what the hell's going on here?"

Annie jumped on to her bed with a little smile, and patted the mattress beside her.

"I don't know exactly, but I have a theory. You see, when I got home last night I was, um, horny. You know, for the first time ever." Annie looked up shyly as Tina giggled a little.

"So, did you tickle the kitty?" Tina said. Annie looked confused. "Did you masturbate?" Tina clarified.

"Um, yeah...kinda. Yes. Anyway, while I was doing it, I was imagining growing huge breasts, you know, from the treatment. Anyway, when I orgasmed, I heard or thought this weird voice say 'Engaged'. Not heard, exactly, but the word sort of appeared in my head. Anyway, a few minutes later, my breasts started growing."

"No way!"

"Yes, and this is the thing: Dr. Jenkins – that's the specialist I saw yesterday – he said he was injecting nanobots into me to fix my DNA so I would react to developmental hormones properly. During the procedure, something went wrong when they were scanning my brain. I think some kind of connection was made between the nanobots and me. Instead of just changing my DNA, they are trying to change me to be what I imagine!"

"That's nuts! Holy crap!" Tina sat there looking stunned, but she couldn't dismiss the evidence sitting before her. Her friend had turned from a little girl into a huge, muscled, sex-pot of a woman. She stared at her friend in wonder.

"It's just amazing. They look so real." Tina nodded to Annie's breasts.

"Well, they are real. 100% grade-A American boobs!"

"Can I ... touch them?" said Tina, shyly.

"Uh, yeah. I guess so," said Annie.

Tina reached up and lightly touched Annie's breast though the skin-tight t-shirt.

"Come on! You aren't going to convince yourself like that! Give them a real feel!"

Tina pushed a little harder, running her fingers over Annie's nipples.

"Here! Try some direct contact!" said Annie, as she pulled the t-shirt over her head.

Tina grabbed both boobs with her hands, lightly running them along the bottom and then giving each a little squeeze. "They ARE real," she said as she continue to fondle the huge tits.

Annie began to breath a little harder. She felt herself becoming turned on as her friend massaged her breasts. Annie reached over and pulled Tina closer.

"Really get in there," she panted, as she pulled her friend's face into her cleavage.
Tina smelled wonderful, Annie thought, cradling her friend's head. Her nipples became rock hard as Tina tweaked them.

"Suck on them. I'm so horny," said Annie.

Tina, as if hypnotized by her friend's breasts, started sucking on Annie's nipples. Each expanded into her mouth as she flicked her tongue over it. Annie began to caress Tina's breasts through her t-shirt and bra, and she soon reached behind her friend to release them from their confinement.

The friends lay there awhile, caressing and sucking each other's breasts, when Annie reached down between her friend's legs and started rubbing Tina's pussy through her jeans. Tina groaned a little. Soon the girls were naked and in a sixty-nine, each lapping at the other's sopping cunt. Annie imagined how they looked: two amazons, fit and stacked, sucking and licking each other's perfect body.

Annie was hot now, sweating with the intensity of their lovemaking. She imagined herself sitting on the couch downstairs, Tina kneeled between her legs lapping away at Annie's huge erect clit. Annie imagined herself slowly growing and growing, arms bunching with muscle as she pulled her friend's face into her pussy. As her pleasure mounted she grew to fill the room, using her friend as a dildo, ramming her entire body into her pussy as the pleasure mounted, greater and greater until she screamed in pleasure over and over again.

ENGAGED

Annie and Tina lay panting on her bed, both coming down from their orgasm.

"That. Was. Awesome!" said Tina. "I've fucked a couple of football players, and one of the cheerleaders, but that was unbelievable!"

"Are ... are we gay?" said Annie with a worried expression.

"Nah, bi. It's way better. We can fuck anybody!"

Soon, Annie feels the familiar warmth. "Ooo! Tina, it's happening again!" Immediately, her body tenses under Tina's, and Tina can feel her friend expand beneath her, her muscles becoming firmer, her breasts ballooning out even further.

When it's done, Annie and Tina stand beside each other to compare. Tina is still six-feet tall, with DD size boobs, but Annie is now nearly an inch taller, with breasts the size of volley balls. Annie gives a little squeal of joy as she and Tina do a little dance around the room. Just then, her stomach gives out a very loud growl, and they decide to get some lunch.

An hour later, they were sitting in the living room, Tina dressed once again and Annie barely contained in her mother's bathrobe, surrounded by pizza boxes. Annie had already eaten three extra-large pizzas and was starting her fourth.

"I guess all that growing uses up a lot of energy, huh," said Tina.

"Yarp," replied Annie, mouth full of pizza.

"So ... can you change anything about yourself?"

"What do you mean," said Annie, swallowing her mouthful.

"I mean, you can obviously make yourself taller and stronger, with bigger, you know, boobs, but can you change your hair color? Can you change your skin color? What else?"

"I don't know. I mean, I know the nanobots are designed to modify my DNA, but these changes are too quick to have happened by purely biological means. They must be making the changes directly. We should do an experiment!"

"So, what do you want to try," said Tina.

"Let's try something safe, like hair color. I want to be a redhead!"

"Ooo...red hair makes me horny!" said Tina.

With that, the girls start their kissing and fondling once again. Annie takes off her bathrobe, and just as in her previous fantasy, Tina kneels between her knees. This time as she climaxes, Annie imagines her hair turning a bright fiery red.

hatour

ENGAGED

Panting on the couch, Annie feels her entire scalp get hot and tingly. Suddenly, all her hair falls out.

"Ack! My hair!" She yelps, sitting up startled.

"No, wait, something's happening," said Tina.

Annie rushed upstairs to her room to watch in the mirror, and Tina followed. When she got there, nearly a centimeter of new bright red hair had grown, just like in her imagination! Inch by inch, the red hair grew, until soon she had shoulder-length red lightly-curly hair and the tingling abated.

"This is awesome," she squealed.

Tina looked at the time: five o'clock.

"Oh, I'm going to have to go home soon."

"Can't you stay over?" said Annie.

"Sorry. Mom and Dad are taking me out for dinner for my birthday, and I can't just say 'Mom, can I stay over at Annie's eating her out all night?' can I?"

Annie said goodbye as her friend ran home, and went back to her room.

"This is awesome," she said to herself, "I can change anything! What should I do next?" She thought about her old comic books, still in her closet. When she was thirteen, she had been obsessed with the old comic books left behind by her older brother. She was thrilled by the hunky men and stacked women, none of them smaller than a double D it seemed, and wished she could be as beautiful and powerful as them.

She went into her closet and pulled out a couple. There was Power Girl, and She-Hulk, and even Supergirl. Now there was some power! Super powers, that's what she should do! Let's start with something easy: super strength!

She lay back in her bed with a comic before her, reading of Supergirl's adventures. Beautiful, blonde and a fucking powerhouse, she could rip a locomotive in two with her strength. She imagined herself in Supergirl's uniform, her new red hair blowing in the breeze as her hand slid down to her already-sopping pussy. She imagined herself in front of a locomotive, reaching beneath it and straining with all her muscle to lift it. At first, all her strength could not budge the engine, but then, inch-by-inch, the hunk of steel lifted from the track. Soon, she was under the train, engine perched on her shoulders, slowly extending from her squat and pressing the mass above her head. As she did so, the feeling of power overwhelmed her and pleasure began to course through her body. Waves of pleasure washed over her as she imagined herself fully extending her arms and legs. As she did so, her muscles expanded dramatically, ripping Supergirl's skimpy outfit as her breasts and arms and legs tore the blue and red fabric to shreds. Soon she held the engine in a single hand, pleasure mounting greater and greater, until just before her orgasm, she crouched and then thrust upward, throwing the train into the sky!

The orgasm hit her just then, sending her body into orgasmic spasms so strong her bed creaked and finally gave way. Annie and her mattress fell spent to the floor.

ENGAGED

After a few minutes, Annie awakened to a feeling of blissful warmth flowing over her. Once again, she felt her muscles tensing, building with immense power! She stood to examine herself in the mirror. She's grown about an inch or two, to six two. Her muscles have grown in proportion, and she looked much as she had imagined in her dream!

"Let's test these puppy's out," she said as she gave her pulsing biceps a little flex.

She ran downstairs, basically jumping from the top step to the bottom, and looked for something to test her strength against. She soon spied the fireplace irons, and grabbed the poker.

A half-inch thick of solid steel, the rod would provide a good test of her strength. Annie tried to bend the rod, straining against the metal, which gave of a groan of stress. Suddenly, with a little 'pop' the bar gave up and began to bend a little easier. Soon, Annie was panting and holding a steel bar bent completely into a 'U' shape.

Annie grinned to herself.

"It's working!" she thought.
"If it they can make me super-strong, I wonder if they could make it so I can fly like Supergirl?"

Annie ran back to her room and stood before her mirror. Running her hands across her body, she imagined herself lifting from the floor, hovering above the ground, toes pointed like a ballerina. In her imagination, she floats above the floor, and out the window, flying above her town in the nighttime, naked and perfect. She imagined herself flying to the city hall tower where a large ornate lightning rod stuck out from the roof. Grabbing the rod in both hands, she squeezed it until the metal flowed into a smooth cylinder. She quickly refined the shape into that of a huge penis, a good 16 inches long and as thick as a soda can.

Annie imagined herself flying up, and over the metal prong, doing a little summersault and coming back down hard, ramming the still-warm metal into her hot and dripping pussy. Using her power of flight she rose and fell over and over, bringing herself to a screaming orgasm, just as a bolt of lightning shot down from the sky and rimmed her writhing, orgasmic form in a nimbus of power.

ERROR ERROR ERROR

Annie lay on her floor panting, aftershocks shivering down her spine.

What had happened? What was different? Why couldn't the nanobots do their damn job? Annie lay there sobbing and exhausted, trying to figure it out.

After she had calmed down a little, Annie had to admit to herself that flying was something that the human body wasn't capable of doing. Still, maybe it wasn't that it wasn't possible, it was just that the nanobots, in their limited capacity, couldn't figure out how to do it. Well, if they couldn't figure it out, how could she?

Her eyes drifted again to her pile of comic books. There she saw an old X-Men comic, with a picture of doctor Xavier on it. "Bet he could figure it out," she said, bitterly.

Then a light went off in her head! Sure, she couldn't figure it out now, but if the nanobots could make her stronger surely they could make her smarter!

Energized, Annie stood back up and decided that she should be methodical about it. She went to her backpack and got out a notebook. She chuckled as she tried to write clearly with a pencil now tiny in her hand. She tried to think of how she could communicate her desires.

She went online and read up on some of the most difficult mathematical problems and unproven theorems. She could just barely grasp a couple of them, Fermat's last theorem was easy enough to understand, and kind of understood Goldbach's conjecture. She thought that she could hold on to these two in her mind as she masturbated. Maybe.

She wrote out the two problems on a piece of paper, and tried to think of some kind of sexy math scenario. "Good luck!" she said to herself.

She imagined herself in a classroom with a hunky man in glasses and an old-fashioned mortarboard at a chalkboard with Fermat's last theorem written on it. While he lectured and studied the board, Annie and the other students sat in rapt attention. As the man turned to lecture the class once again, she opened her legs wide, and exposed her bare pussy to him from under her skirt.

The professor coughed a little and turned back to the board, his face turning red, but Annie could see his dick rise a little from beneath his robes. Annie reached down to her bare pussy and began to stroke it as the lecture continued.

Soon Annie let out a little moan, which caused the professor to turn in her direction. There, he saw Annie stroking her bare pussy and reaching under her shirt to massage her mammoth mammaries. She licked her lips.

The professor stood and stared, his hard-on getting harder. As his dick hardened, Annie realized that he looked just like Dr. Jenkins, except bigger and stronger. Soon, his immense dick rose to the point where it pierced his scholarly robes and pointed a good ten inches toward where Annie sat.

Annie pulled her hand from her pussy, brought it to her lips to lick off the juices, and then raised it into the air.

"Professor Jenkins, can I help you?"

"Yes, Annie, please come down give me a hand, would you?"

Annie slid from her seat and walked seductively to the head of the class, as Professor Jenkins stepped out in front of his desk to meet her. He was a good three inches shorter than Annie after all her growth, and she stepped up close and straddled his straining member, rubbing her moist pussy along his shaft.

Annie reached down to his hand and took the chalk from his grasp and pushed him back on the desk with the other. She straddled the professor's dick and considered the problem on the board, as she slowly pressed his raging member into her hot snatch. Annie groaned with the pleasure.

For minutes that seemed to stretch on to hours, she filled the chalkboard with her thoughts as the pleasure in her groin began to mount. The class, encouraged by the erotic scene before them, began to cheer Annie on, and when she looked back, she was pleased to see them all fucking and sucking their neighbors, moaning with pleasure.

Far from distracting her, this seemed to encourage her efforts, and things seemed to get easier. She wasn't sure exactly how she was doing it, nor could she truly understand what she was writing, but she was struck by the feeling that what she was doing was getting easier. The pleasure built and built, as the professor groaned below her. Suddenly with a burst of orgasmic release, she felt the professor gush forth with all his knowledge, his intelligence ,pumping into her through his straining penis, and everything on the board made sense! Perfect sense! With a last climax of pleasure, she screamed, as she finished the 'D' in 'QED' on the chalkboard.

ENGAGED

Annie lay panting on her bed, coming down from her last explosive orgasm. She smiled to herself. Engaged! It was going to work!

Just then, her head exploded in pain, just behind her eyes. Like the time in the blue chamber, but ten times worse. Annie gave out a strangled scream as the pressure built in her head, stronger and stronger, until she passed out.

A couple hours later, around midnight, she awoke to a light breeze coming through her window. She felt no lingering effects from the pain she experienced earlier. Annie slowly sat up, and looked at herself in the mirror. "No real changes to my outside," she thought, "let's check the inside."

She turned again to the paper where she had written her problems, and immediately saw some avenues of approach to proving or disproving them. Encouraged, she started in on Fermat. After an hour or so of slight progress, she decided to look up Wiles' proof. Surprisingly, she could follow it! She had to look up some of the terms and offshoots that comprised it, but she could do it! It worked!

She sat on the bed, stunned. "What can I become?" she said. "What are my limits?"

She decided right there that she would see how far she could take this power she had been given before her mom came home next week. Mom would certainly make her go back to Dr. Jennings and expel the nanobots. If she was going to test her limits, it had to be this weekend.

Annie lay back, and thought again of fucking a brainy professor. That night she brought herself to orgasm eight times, sometimes fucking Dr. Jennings, other times she imagined sucking the intelligence out of an entire classroom of students as she went from one to the other sucking their smarts our of their dicks or cunts like a milkshake from a straw (or milk from a bowl). She even imagined herself fucking Einstein, albeit Einstein with a horse's cock, as they reconciled general relativity and quantum mechanics together.

She woke from her tangled sopping sheets at ten the next morning, eager to try out her new abilities. Rising from bed, she examined herself in the mirror. Still the redheaded beauty from the prior night, she had to duck to see her face! She must be nearly seven-feet tall by now! Well, it made sense, really. To hold all those smarts, her brain needed to be expanded, and the only way to do that without messing up her proportions too much is to expand the whole body!

As for her brains. Wow! She felt as if she could solve any problem. When she thought about the things that gave her difficulty in school just a week earlier, she had to laugh! Imagine, getting confused by simple calculus! No, her brain worked far better than it ever had, in fact, her brain now operated at least ten times better than any human brain ever!

Out of curiosity, she took a couple of online intelligence tests, and basically scored off the charts, with 100% of the questions answered correctly, and answered as fast as she could read them, which was pretty fast in her current state.

Looking back on Fermat's last theorem, she was delighted to see that she was able to formulate a new proof that used only basic math and geometry and only seventeen simple steps, with no need to resort to the esoterica of Wiles' proof.

Now, to the problem at hand. She sat naked and cross legged on her bed and stared at the comic before her. How to fly? Well, she wondered, how would it be done? She considered the possibilities: jets were too messy and telekinesis was impossible, right? Wasn't it? Well, was it? She considered.

Annie spent the next hour researching brain structure, gravity waves, neurons and the power necessary to accomplish the kind of flight she was interested in, and saw a way, a way that just might work. It would require significant and detailed modification of her brain, though, and for that she would need a way to transmit more detailed information to her nanobots.

The next hour was spent hacking her way into Dr. Jenkins' computer. It was pretty easy, really. He was running Vista, and it was so full of security holes that she was into his machine within minutes. Here, he kept the full specifications on the nanobots, how they were programmed, the language they used, and the protocols necessary to reprogram them.

Around one, she took a brake and ordered five more extra-large pizzas. Within a half hour the pizzas were delivered (just as advertized!), just as she was putting the finishing touches on the program she would transmit to the nanobots. When the doorbell rang, she was so preoccupied with her studies that she answered the door completely naked. The driver just stood there, mouth open, staring at the seven-foot naked amazon before him. Before he could say a word, Annie had dragged him in and ripped his clothes off. She hadn't gotten off in nearly six hours and she was horny as hell.

Fifteen minutes later, a bruised and battered delivery boy stumbled back to his car with a story no one would believe and a stupid grin plastered on his face.

Annie sat in the kitchen, munching on pizza and reassembling the microwave into a little hat, with probes from the magnetron pointed inward, and sensors meant to adhere to her scalp. Her thinking was that she could read and retransmit her thoughts to the nanobots via the microwaves from the oven. Simplicity really.

As she polished off the last slice, Annie took the contraption to her room and applied the sensors. She sat down cross-legged on her bed facing her mirror, and reached down to plug in her new device.

"Here goes nothing!" she said, and plugged the device into the wall. She felt a tingle in her scalp. She thought the call signal over and over, waiting for the response. Nothing.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to use a little manual stimulation then," she thought, and reached down to her crotch to caress her bare pussy.

She closed her eyes and imagined herself floating on a sea at night, lying back and staring at the stars. The waves lapped and caressed her body as she fondled herself. As she lay there, she saw the stars start to move. Slowly, at first, and then more quickly, the stars seemed to swarm across the sky, and then coalesce into the figure of a man. Then, suddenly, the man of stars wasn't in the sky; he was floating above her, within arms length.

She reached out, and the star man reached back, he felt cool, but not cold, even while he burned with the white fire of a million suns. She reached up to enclose him in her arms, and felt his member rise between her legs. Pausing, she guided the star man's flaming prick into her waiting vagina. It burned with pleasure as it pushed in. Soon, she was humping the man with abandon, faster and faster, her pleasure building as the star-man wavered, unable to maintain his human form under the strain, going into and out of focus.

As Annie's pleasure mounted, she said, "Listen, this is what you must do," and recited the code she had developed earlier, her voice rising and falling with each thrust. Her words came faster and faster as the star man opened his mouth in a soundless groan. Finally, as she approached the end, the pleasure mounted to a climax and she screamed out the last syllables. Just then, the star man arched back and pushed with one last thrust with all his might, shooting his component stars through his virtual dick and into Annie's body. Annie felt the searing heat of his cum as it coursed through her veins, working their way once again to her brain.

hatour

ENGAGED

When the entire body of the star man had spurted into her waiting snatch, Annie opened her eyes with anticipation. She had become accustomed to the pain from the increasing her intelligence the prior night, but this was nothing like that. The world seemed to get fuzzy, as a warmth enveloped her head, like she was veiled in many layers of gauze. Within the haze, the objects in the room began to separate into wispy filaments, each attached to the other in a network of connections. This continued for a few minutes, when her vision once again snapped into focus. She could still sense the underlying underpinnings of the matter that surrounded her, though. She could still see the filaments that made it up.

Smiling with anticipation, Annie looked at the pencil by her notebook.

"I probably should start small here," she said.

She stared at the pencil and reached out with her mind. She could see filaments extend from somewhere behind her eyes and reach out to the filaments that made up the pencil. Carefully, she tugged at the pencil, and it shifted slightly on the notepad.

Encouraged, Annie tried to lift the pencil, and found it quite difficult. It was like balancing one ball on top of another, and these balls seemed to be made of lead. The pencil was heavy! Nevertheless, it floated – first one end and then the other – above the tablet. She was able to keep it there for a few seconds before she lost her balance and it fell back.

Annie lay back in bed, tired after her exertions. It had worked! Her theory worked! Now, she just needed to increase the power available to her. Moving pencils wasn't flying, but it was a small step in the right direction!

Again hungry, Annie raided her kitchen, scouring the fridge and pantry for anything that could fuel her ravenous body.

"This is crazy," she thought. "What kind of supergirl will I be if I have to stop for a snack every few minutes? I need some kind of reliable power source beyond mere food."

After lunch, Annie began to study anew. Power systems; what could power her flight? How could she create a power system within her body that could both create that kind of energy and keep her from having to consume tons of food?

Searching the Internet, it hit her: cold fusion! Sure Fleischmann and Pons were deluded, but they were also on to something. She could now see how she could create a new organ that consisted of millions of cold fusion fuel cells, producing megawatts of power at her beck and call!

Once again, she devised the appropriate instructions and plugged her helmet into the wall. Once again, she reached to her pussy to engage contact with the nanobots.

This time, her dream involved a desert where a giant of sand rose from the barren dunes, lying on his back. She crawled up the mammoth creature and discovered it's enormous erect prong standing ten feet long above his abdomen. She crawled up on to the giant prick and stroked the underside with her entire body, her basketball-sized breasts spreading to either side. The dick pulsed with pleasure, each of her strokes seemed to make it harder and smoother.

Soon, she felt herself grow along the dick, and when she was half the size of the sandman, she shifted her weight so that the enormous dickhead was just at the entrance to her pussy. She pushed down, spreading her legs as wide as she could to take in the impossible girth. The dick burned with fire within her as she began to pump herself on it.

As with the her pervious dream, at the height of her passion the connection with the nanobots was made and she transmitted her new instructions to her minions. At her climax, the sandman's entire body flowed into her, forcing her breasts to grow to contain it all! It was an amazing feeling, like a stream of fire flowing through her cunt and filling her breasts to larger and larger proportions! The orbs expanded and expanded, until she had two beanbag-sized tits before her. This didn't matter, though, because with their expansion, she was able to grasp the filaments of matter with her mind and she rose from the ground, legs crossed beneath her new orbs, and floated over the trackless desert.

ENGAGED

Annie opened her eyes to a burning in her chest. She quickly sat up and looked in the mirror as her volleyball-sized boobs became flush, and then started to grow! Like two nights ago, first her nipples became puffy, then shot out an inch, ridged as steel bars. Then, her breasts started to inflate like balloons, each growing smoothly and evenly as Annie became more and more turned on by the sight.

Annie reached down to her pussy as she watched her orbs pass the size of basketballs and show no sign of stopping. It was the most erotic sight, and pleasure sizzled up her spine as she rapidly worked her pussy with one hand and caressed her expanding breasts with the other.

Once again, she entered her dream world, and imagined her breasts and body expanding and expanding until she rivaled the Earth. Each breast produced petawatts of power as enormous bolts of lightning arced between them. The bolts of lightning intensified as she approached her climax, and began to form a huge ball of fire between them. She reached out with her mind and pulled that firey orb toward her sex, pushing it into her where she could reabsorb its power. As it entered her, she came thrashing on her bed, waves and waves of pleasure washing over her as she had the most incredible orgasm ever experienced by a human.

Annie slept for six hours, during which she dreamed of flying naked over the city, watching the humans below live their daily lives. Sometimes they pointed up at the stunning goddess, mouth agape. Man and woman alike reached for their sex and imagined what it would be like to be with such a woman. She reveled in their worship.

Around midnight that night, Annie awoke from the best sleep she could remember. She felt completely relaxed and rejuvenated, and amazingly comfortable, except for a distracting scraping at her nipples. She opened her eyes and saw blue paint of the room in the upper half of her vision and a giant expanse of tan flesh in the lower half. She let loose with a little yelp when she realized she was floating above her bed, with two three-foot diameter breasts extending before her, five-inch nipples gently scraping the ceiling.

"Oh my god!" she yelled, and quickly looked to the mirror. She had grown again, besides the breasts. She was now at least nine-feet tall, with bulging muscles in proportion to her previous form. Her breasts dominated her body, full and round and almost filling the room. She could sense the power they were putting out for her to keep her off the floor, but she could also tell that she had barely used the beginnings of the power available to her.

"This is so awesome!"

She 'stood' up, her toes still above the floor by an inch. She had to bend over to keep her head from hitting the ceiling.

"Wow! Wait 'till Tina gets a load of me now!"

Annie was overcome with the urge to fly above the city, as in her dream, but the window and door were both too small to let her leave. Closing her eyes, she reached out with her mind and pushed against the outside wall, which immediately burst into thousands of wood shards with a 'bang'. Eyes snapping open, Annie looked at the rough hole she had punched through the wall with her mind.

"Holy shit! I'm going to have to learn to control that a little better!"

Annie flew out of her new access and into the night sky, the late summer air warm against her skin. Just like her dream, she flew over the city, soaring above like a bird.

At the edge of town, there was a makeout point on a cliff overlooking the city. Couples still went there to get a little privacy with their boyfriend or girlfriend, and Annie had often wondered what it would be like to go there, so she flew over.

There were three cars there when she arrived, the couples within in various stages of undress or coitus. Annie hovered, staring at the couples through their windshields, watching their sex-starved gropings while touching herself gently, tweaking her nipples and running her hand down her moist cleft. Eventually, one of the girls looked out of the car and screamed, which startled Annie enough that she shot up from the cliff with all her might.

A little supersonic 'bang' rang out. Annie felt her hair ripped from her scalp, and a searing pain surround her head as she flew through the air. The pain was so intense, that she almost immediately lost her concentration and began to plummet to the ground.

"Fuck! Oh shit! What happened?" she thought to herself through her pain, barely able to hold a coherent thought as the ground rapidly approached. With the last vestiges of her consciousness, she reached out with her mind and pushed against the ground, cushioning her fall so that she hit the ground with a 'thump' instead of a 'splat'.

As she lie there trying to understand what happened, her enormous brain realized that, while she had made herself super strong and super smart, and even given herself telekinesis, she had forgotten to make herself invulnerable to harm.

Annie recovered enough to fly back to her home, haltingly and with many stops to recover from the searing pain and, despite her fatigue, resolved to fix the problem that night. She would make herself invulnerable somehow, and while she was at it she would make it easier to contact the nanobots. She would need more intelligence, that was for sure, and most of all she needed to heal these burns RIGHT NOW!

--

Tina awoke the following Sunday morning well rested and satisfied. She had spent the previous day at the beach with her parents and had gone out with a football player that night to Makeout Point where she had fucked him dry. It was odd that that girl in the car next door had screamed and babbled about a 'flying girl,' but sex affects everyone differently, she guessed.

Shortly, her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Tina? This is Annie. You have to come over and see what I've done!"

"Have you been making more changes?" Tina said with a worried tone.

"Fuck yeah, I've been making changes! Just come over!"

Tina got dressed and walked the three blocks to her friend's house, tucked in the back of a little cul-de-sac in their middle-class housing development. As she approached, she couldn't help but think that the house looked a little different: sort of shimmery, with an odd sheen.

Tina rang the bell.

"Come in!" called Annie's voice, but deeper and more resonant. "Come in Tina!"

Tina opened the door to a room roughly the size of the house itself. It was as if the entire house had been gutted down to the basement floor, and the inside walls smoothed to a white pearly glaze all along the interior. In the middle of the room was, she guessed, Annie.

"What the fuck have you done!" Tina shouted.

Annie hovered in the middle of the room, fifteen feet tall and beautiful, with an immensely strong frame with bulging muscles, long slightly curly red hair flowing down her back to her waist, and covered from her neck down in a white pearlescent bodysuit. Her face was split wide in an expectant grin.

The most prominent thing, though, were her breasts. The things must be five feet wide! Huge, voluminous ta-tas that protruded from her chest without a bit of sag, nipples sticking out five inches and three inches across, pointing up and out a little from their constant stimulation.

Annie waved a hand, and a platform appeared before Tina to allow her to walk into the room without falling into the basement.

"Come in! Tina I have got so much to show you! I've been making myself better the last two days, and this is what I've done so far."

Annie described all her changes, from the intelligence to the telekinesis to the super strength and invulnerability. She described the fusion power plants in her boobs and even had Tina stab her with a knife to demonstrate her invulnerabily. The knife turned from her body as if hitting steel-hard glass just before it would have pierced the skin.

"It's a force field. I discovered I could refine my telekinesis so that I could create surfaces in air, fields that I could shape and color at will. Look, my bodysuit is just a opaque invulnerability field!"

With that, her bodysuit disappeared, revealing Annie's flawless skin, her enormous breasts, and her always-prominent clit for Tina to see. Annie rotated in mid air for Tina to survey.

"Aren't I just perfect?"

"You're a-amazing, but what will you mom say?"

"Pfft, what can she say? I'm a freaking goddess now. I make the rules!"

"W-why did you call me over?"

"Why to show you, of course! Also, I made some changes earlier that should allow me to read minds, and I needed a subject." Annie smiled shyly.

"A subject?"

"Well, yeah. Someone I could trust; someone with whom I've had close personal contact. You are the first person I've fucked, so I guess that counts as close personal contact!"

"Uh – okay, I guess. How do we start?" Tina's hand slowly wandered down to her miniskirt, where she lightly stroked her pussy through her white panties. She was getting seriously turned on by her naked giant friend.

"Just stand there and let me see what I can do."

Annie closed her eyes and reached out with her mind to her friend. Her friend's mind seemed a simple thing: a round ball of tangled threads each connecting and branching into a million directions. With Annie's expanded intellect, she could follow each thread to its destination and create a little model of her friend's mind.

Little bolts of electricity shot back and forth through her friend's head, but while Annie could follow them, she couldn't understand what they meant.

"Here, maybe we need some closer contact." Annie reached out with her mind and lifted Tina, the platform beneath her vanishing, and lifted her to her breast.

"Feel my breasts. Feel how warm and smooth they are." Tina reached out and ran her hands over the vast expanse of her friend's enormous tits, her arousal apparent in her rapid breathing. She reached over and grasped one of Annie's erect nipples and began to pump it like a dick.

"Ooooooo... that feels so good. Don't stop, Tina!" moaned Annie.

Annie once again closed her eyes and reached into her friend's head. Ah! Things were much clearer now! She could follow the strands and see the pulses of energy, but now they formed a picture. She was learning the language of the mind!

Annie could see that Tina was imagining herself and Annie on the beach. Annie was much smaller – 'only' seven-feet tall – and they were both clothed in little bikinis. They played in the water, Annie lifting Tina and throwing her in the water, each giggling. Then, after one throw, Tina swam under the water back to her friend and grabbed one of the strings on Annie's bikini bottom and pulled.

It was the strangest feeling, watching herself from Tina's perspective, but Annie felt the sexual heat that Tina was experiencing as if it were her own. This, combined with Tina's pulling on her nipple was getting her really hot!

In her fantasy, Tina licked Annie's prominent clit under the water, and Annie gave a little 'yelp' and jumped back. Reaching down, Annie grabbed the string to Tina's bikini top quickly untied it, her top floating away in the waves. Tina surfaced, and unashamedly walked toward Annie, her breasts bared, big and round, and reached down to undo her own bikini bottom. She ran her hand over her mons as her pussy becomes wet with anticipation.

As Tina approached, Annie ran up the beach, forcing Tina to chase her. There, Tina was able to tackle Annie, and she landed square on Annie's huge breasts. Tina quickly grasped Annie's top and pulled it down to reveal an erect nipple, which she began to suck.

In the fantasy, Annie began to grow taller and stronger, with big bulging muscles and a tight physique. Annie's breasts grew even more quickly, her nipple pushing deeper into Tina's sucking mouth. Annie gasped with pleasure as her growth quickened. She could feel her growth through Tina's body in her fantasy, aroused by the new perspective.

hatour

Soon Annie was twenty feet tall, with eight-inch nipples. Tina released Annie's nipple with a little 'pop', and climbed to a perch on Annie's breast so that the nipple was pointed directly at her sex. Annie reached up and lightly grasped Tina's body with her huge hand and pushed her down onto her nipple. As she did so, she could feel the nipple enter Tina's body as if it were her own.

Annie opened her eyes. Tina was still sucking hard on her nipple like it was a cock. What a little pervert Tina was! Well, if this were what she wanted, she'd give it to her!

Quickly, Annie reprogrammed her little nanobots to grow her nipples to ten inches and they quickly go to work.

ENGAGED

As they grew, Tina's eyes flew open, and she released the nipple.

"What's going on?" she said.

"I saw what you want. I want it too," said Annie breathlessly.

Annie used her mind to tear the panties from Tina's body so all she wore was a miniskirt and a sports bra, and guided her newly engorged nipple to Tina's snatch. At the same time, she lay back to allow Tina to ride her breast like a bucking bronco. Tina started to undulate on the nipple, trying to fit it all into her hungry pussy.

"Ahhh! It's so big!" she moaned, slipping the giant nipple inch-by-inch into her sex. Finally, it was in, and Tina paused for a second, legs flush with Annie's breast, before she opened her eyes and smiled at Annie.

"It's just like my dream!" she said, and began to buck on Annie's titanic titty, grinding her clit against the base of Annie's areola.

As Tina bucked on Annie's tit, Annie closed her eyes and pulled on her other nipple with her hand. It felt so good, she could hardly believe it. She could sense Tina's pleasure mount, and she reached into her friend's mind to share in the pleasure. She could see Tina's pleasure center pulsing with her thrusts, the pleasure building higher and higher! She decided to boost Tina's bliss to even greater levels, stimulating the pleasure center more with each pump. She could see the little knot of Tina's pleasure center glow red with unbelievable orgasmic bliss as the climax approached. Tina was screaming with each thrust, mind consumed with the stimulation until finally, she came thrashing and screaming with an orgasm beyond comprehension.

Annie shared in her orgasm. Oh, so wonderful to share an orgasm with another! This was awesome! She was so happy she had gone to see Dr. Jenkins; the possibilities seemed endless.

She opened her eyes to see Tina still pulsing and jerking to her ongoing orgasm, laying face down on top of her breast.

"Tina?" said Annie. "Tina, are you all right?"

Tina was unresponsive, lost in an unending series of aftershocks at least as powerful as the most intense orgasm previously experienced by a human being.

"Tina!" Annie shouted.

Annie plunged again into Tina's mind and saw that all of her brain activity seemed concentrated in her pleasure center. She couldn't see any other real activity at all, except that necessary to keep her breathing and her heart beating.

"Oh my god, what have I done?" moaned Annie.

Annie concentrated on expanding her telepathic abilities. Now that she had had a little experience with reading and manipulating another's mind, she could see where she could make some further improvements.

ENGAGED

She also increased her intelligence further.

ENGAGED

She plunged again into Tina's mind and searched for a remnants of her personality. Annie was able to find bits and pieces here and there, and tried to stitch them back together into a coherent whole. Then, she damped Tina's pleasure centers back down to more normal levels, although even so, she seemed locked in a constant state of near-orgasm.

"Tina, are you there?" Annie called, holding Tina before her suspended in the air.

"A-Annie?" Tina gasped. "What just happened?"

Tina opened her eyes and the sight of Annie's enormous sexy body and distended nipples caused the memories to come flooding back.

"Oh god! The pleasure!" Tina convulsed in the air sent into another series of orgasms by the sight of her naked friend and the memories of their fucking.

"Tina! Stay with me!"

Annie did her best to bring Tina down from her orgasmic state, but realized that her friend would probably always be like this. So much of her personality had been wiped out and replaced with activity in her pleasure center that, without constant supervision, she would probably always revert to a state of orgasmic catatonia.

What had she done? Annie sat and cried for a few minutes, realizing that she had ruined her friend's life. What kind of goddess would she be? Would she be an evil selfish god, toying with her subjects without a care, or would she be kind and good?

Annie thought on the problem for a good long while and realized that, no matter how she tried to be good, her animal nature would always rise up and selfishly destroy something precious. Her only other option would be to give the power up. Revert to a less powerful form and expel the nanobots. Go back to the life of a normal teenager.

"Fuck that!" Annie said.

With renewed purpose now, Annie reached into her friend's mind and replaced those missing parts of Tina's personality with her own. This, she figured, would allow her to keep an eye on Tina, and hold a damper on her hyperactive pleasure center. It would also allow them to have a constant psychic connection. Tina thought of the possibilities! She could be two places at once!

The girl who had been Tina opened her eyes and looked up at her big sister. "Thanks for the work, I feel great!" she said to the girl who was part her and part someone else.

"Wow, that's weird. I'm not really Tina anymore, am I"

"I guess not," said Annie. "Maybe we should call you Tinannie!"

"Ha! I've definitely got your sense of humor!" said Tinannie.

"I was wondering," said Tinannie, "is it possible for you to enhance me too? I mean, now that we're sort of the same person, can you let me in on a little goddesshood?"

Annie considered. She had full override control over the nanobots and, now with her psychic connection with Tinannie, she could monitor her use of the little guys. Why not? Otherwise it might get lonely at the top.

Annie drew Tinannie closer, and kissed her, thrusting her tongue into her mouth. With her saliva passed millions of nanobots, sending a tingling sensation down Tinannie's throat that they both felt.

ENGAGED

Almost immediately, Tinannie's body began to grow with new muscle and size, veins pulsing along her athletic figure as her body pulsed in ecstasy. Her body stretched longer, to ten feet tall – and further, as her breasts ballooned to basketball proportions.

"Oooh, this is awesome, Annie!"

Soon, the walls of the house dissolved, and two fifteen-foot goddesses, entwined in sexual bliss, rose into the late-Summer sun to a new world. Their world.


The End

hatour

Orgasm Juice
By Kaleb

I'm sorry, world. At least I can say that I changed the world. For the better? You must be the judge of that. Let me tell you my story.

First, you have to understand that Janet was awesome. A cute, petite, whip-smart brunette with a perky attitude and quick with a comeback, I fell in love with her the first time we met at a faculty function. It was a typical biotech department party, with old professors droning on and on about their research while us graduate students kept looking at our watches and trying to decide when it would be okay to slip out.

It was her laugh that made me notice her. In a room otherwise humming with hushed voices, her tinkling laugh cut through the murmur like crystal struck for attention. She had been cornered by an eighty-year-old professor emeritus and was doing her best to distract him so she could slip away. She was cute at five-five and a hundred and ten, with small pert breasts and long dark hair. I was immediately attracted to her.

I saved her that night by interrupting with some excuse or other, and we were able to slip out together before the speeches began. We spent that night at a local pub and talked about our work, mine with treatments for neuromuscular degenerative diseases and her as the computer tech for our department, trying to teach the dinosaurs how to use a mouse.

Well, one thing led to another, and we ended up at my apartment. I plied her with wine and music and so forth and we ended up on the couch, with me feeling her up, and her moaning. Soon, we went to my bed where I undressed her to expose her cute, tight little body, and she undressed me to expose my reasonably fit physique and - let me be frank - rather sizable penis.

She gasped when she saw it. I know other guys are envious, but I had always been slightly embarrassed with the size of my dick. All through high school I had to live with the stares of my classmates in the locker room. It didn't help that I could barely keep it under control. My first involuntary erections in school were also traumatic, since there was no place to hide the thing. It would bulge grotesquely from my groin, either snaking down my leg, or if I was wearing briefs, popping over my waistband under my shirt.

Oh sure, girls were curious, but when I actually got hot and heavy with a girl, she was usually freaked out by its size. The best I got in high school was a blowjob or two, awkward and inexpert.

So, now that I've built it up, let me describe it. When flaccid it's six inches long and circumcised, with big egg-sized testicles. When erect it grows to a twelve-inch monster, thick and veiny and looking like it's going to explode at any second. I should have gone into porn, I guess, but being smart and nerdy I opted for science.

Janet gasped at the size of it and eagerly started in licking and sucking and basically making my day. Before I could go off, Janet lay back and begged me to enter her.

"Please, please put that rod in me," she panted.

I positioned myself over her and slowly guided the head into her pussy.

"Oh god! It's so huge!" she cried, just like all the others.

Now, I expected that she'd give up pretty soon, as my rod is just too big for most girls, but she seemed a girl possessed. Janet grunted and pushed and rammed that thing into her like crazy, and it wasn't soon before she pushed me over the top. My dick shot a huge load into her as I rammed it as deep as I could into her sopping pussy.

"No, not yet! I haven't come yet! No!" she screamed angrily, pounding at my back as I filled her.

I pulled out and fell to the mattress beside her.

"Dammit!" she said. "I was hoping you could do it."

"What do you mean? That was great!"

"Oh yeah, great for you, but I didn't come!" she said, sadly. "I never come."

"What do you mean, you never come?"

"I don't have orgasms. I feel the buildup, but the payoff never comes for me," she said.

Janet told me her story. She grew up with three older sisters, all of them rather promiscuous. One was a cheerleader, another a gymnast, and the third extremely athletic and on the girl's softball, tennis, basketball and track teams. Growing up they would all discuss their various conquests, whether it be a football captain, the big-dicked star basketball player or even one of the other cheerleaders, and the highlight of their story's was always the orgasm. Single, multiple, long or short, easy or hard, whatever: their stories always ended with a bang. It sounded awesome.

So it was a cruel revelation when Janet went to high school, seduced her first boy and discovered she couldn't come. The pleasure would build and build, but she could never find release. She had built up this image in her head of the ultimate orgasm, just to realize that such pleasure was forever refused her.

She had become obsessed. She became the sluttiest slut in her high school, sleeping with a new boy every night searching for that high, but it never came. Oh, she faked her orgasms, sure, but she had never experienced the real thing. Then, when she had seen the size of my member, she thought it might work. Maybe it was just size that was missing! Apparently not.

I felt bad for her, and promised that I would do what I could for her that night, and I meant it! I mean, in the previous four hours I had basically fallen for this girl. Hard. As I said, she was cute, smart and fun, and everything I was looking for in a girl, so when I said I would do everything in my power to bring her an orgasm, I meant it.

That night I tried everything (or everything she would let me do.) Me on top. Her on top. Cunnilingus. Fingerbangs. Nothing worked. I railed her from midnight to sunup the next day, and all I got was ruined sheets and a bored girlfriend.

We said our farewells, and I asked her out the next night, but she didn't seem interested in me after she saw I couldn't give her what she wanted. I was crushed! I had to impress her somehow! I determined there and then that I would somehow give her an orgasm if that were what was necessary for her to be with me.

Now, like I said, I worked at one of the biology labs on campus, and we were working on experimental treatments for muscular dystrophy. I worked in the animal lab, administering several of the more advanced treatments to our test animals to check their effects.

It was a couple weeks after my night with Janet, when I noticed that one of the drugs had an odd effect on the mice. After ingestion, the mice would, for lack of a better word, start humping everything in their cage until they had a little mousy orgasm, then they'd rest a little and start all over again. This would continue until the drug wore off, usually about three or four hours after administration.

Damn, I thought, this stuff may not work against muscular dystrophy, but it does a job on the mammalian libido!

Now, I didn't run off and take this stuff home right away, I'm not crazy. The compound would have to be thoroughly tested before I would even think of using it on Janet. But I did do two things: I started a wider test of the drug on the various animals in my care, to insure it wasn't going to kill anyone, and I carefully looked up the instructions on how to make more of it, just in case.

After another week, none of my animals were showing any negative signs to repeated use of the drug. All were healthy, and extremely happy, given their nightly orgasmic spree. All that was left was a human trial. And since I wasn't going to endanger my love, that left one person to test it out on: myself.

After screwing up my courage that night, I took a sample of the drug home for testing. I carefully prepared my home, putting everything breakable away, laying plastic under my sheets, and placing porn around my bed in case I needed a kick-start. I finally disrobed, lay on the bed, and took a carefully measured dose of the drug. Two drops, under the tongue.

Holy fuck! The stuff only took a minute to get into my system, but then it hit me like a freight train. My dick was longer and harder than it had ever been: rock hard and sensitive. I grabbed it when the first wave hit, and it took only ten seconds of frantic pumping before I was spewing semen over my chest like a fountain. I couldn't stop, either. After the first orgasm, my dick stayed hard and I had one after another for at least an hour. It was unbelievable!

I awoke the next morning sticky but invigorated. After cleaning up, I checked myself out to make sure that I was none the worse for wear, but I seemed to be okay. After another week of monitoring my health status, I decided that the stuff was safe for human consumption.

It took some convincing, but I was able to get Janet to go out on another date with me. I promised that I had something awesome to show her. She seemed curious, and wary, but finally agreed.

That night I told her my secret.

"So, I've been thinking about your problem. You know, about the, um, 'Big O'," I said, quietly as we sat at the pub.

"What do you mean, you've been thinking about it?" she said.

"I mean, I think I may have a cure."

"Oh, yeah. Sure," she said, skeptically.

"No really!" and I explained about my drug. It makes sense, really. The drug is supposed to treat muscular dystrophy through the nervous system, creating nerve activity that activates the affected muscles and promotes growth. Apparently this stuff is tuned to the nerves in the pleasure center of the mammalian brain. I described my adventures with the stuff the previous week, and she looked intrigued.

"Well, if this stuff works, I want to try it. Is it safe?"

"I've tested it on hundreds of animals, with no ill effects seen. I took it myself, and look at me! I'm fine!"

She looked up with an impish smile. "Let's do it!"

We went back to my place and she eagerly started kissing and groping me, and my little buddy got erect very quickly, cockhead popping above my waistband, which she took as an invitation to lick.

We quickly undressed and moved to my bed.

"So, how do I take this stuff?"

"Just two drops under the tongue should do it," I said, pulling the eyedropper from the bottle. I quickly applied the two drops and watched her close her eyes in anticipation.

After a minute, she opened her eyes and said, "I don't feel any different."

"Well, let's start and maybe the stuff will kick in."

I fucked her for an hour, and while she felt pleasure, I could see the frustration in her face as the orgasm never came. At last, I came, and lay by her side.

"I'm so sorry!" I said. "I don't know why it didn't work. It worked on all the animals! It worked on me!"

"Maybe I need more."

"I don't know," I said warily. "We don't know the effects of the stuff at higher dosages, and I'm not sure I could get it up again so quickly."

"So, you take some, and I'll take a double dose! You don't know what it's like to be so close and yet be completely unable to come! Please?"

She batted her eyes fetchingly and my concerns vanished.

"Okay, just a double dose."

I put four drops under her tongue and two under mine and lay back. Just as before, my dick took only a minute to get rock hard. Janet crawled on top of me and lustily shoved the head into her little box.

It was heaven! Sex on this drug was like nothing I could imagine. It was like each pump was an ordinary orgasm, and when I came, oh fuck! It was incredible, like ten orgasms going off at once for what seemed forever!

I was lost in a haze of sex, pumping and coming and spewing and not paying much attention to my surroundings or my partner. When it was over, though, Janet lay on top of me, crying.

"Why can't I come!" she cried. "What is wrong with me? I'm some sort of freak!"

I patted her back as she sobbed, trying to reassure her that we'd figure it out together. It was then that she sat up, grabbed the bottle and ripped off the top.

"I'm going to have a fucking orgasm if it fucking kills me!" she cried, and before I could stop her, she had downed the bottle: at least a hundred doses, all at once. I couldn't imagine what that would do to her. It was nothing I had tested for!

Almost immediately there was an effect. She started to pump at my flagging member with her pulsing pussy, panting with her eyes rolled back. She flopped down onto me, her little nipples erect like little nails poking into my chest, and kissed me. I could taste the bitter drug on her lips, and immediately became erect again.

This time, my orgasmic releases were matched threefold by hers! Janet would scream and arch her back with every thrust of my pelvis. Her pussy pulsed with power, pussy muscles contracting with each orgasm and squeezing the sperm from my enormous dong.

We tore my place apart fucking, first on the bed, then on the floor when we rolled off in a particularly huge orgasm. Soon we were in my kitchenette eating popsicles while she sat on the counter and I railed her mercilessly. I pushed her up against the wall, mashing her perfect petite boobs against my chest, as she eagerly pulled my dick into her by wrapping her legs around my ass. We had shower sex, her orgasmic screams echoing off the tile. We fucked until the sun came up. It was the most amazing experience of my life, up till then.

My alarm clock went off at 8:00 as I dozed next to my newly satisfied girlfriend. Janet would jerk with a little aftershock periodically in her sleep. I got up and got dressed for work, made her a little breakfast plate of fruits and cereal and left her a note asking her to stay and sleep as long as she liked and that I loved her and wanted to be with her forever.

Despite having barely slept, I had a pretty damn good day. Unbelievable nookie will do that for you, I guess. I called Janet from work, and left a message saying how much I enjoyed the previous night, and how much I looked forward to seeing her again. Maybe tonight? But, disappointed, I didn't hear back from her all day.

It wasn't until that afternoon that I was able to start a new batch of the drug. I knew that it took a few hours to mature after taking it off the burner, so I put it in the drug locker to cool and headed home.

The door to my apartment was unlocked, and the room was dark when I entered. I walked in and groped for the light switch, only to suddenly feel a feminine presence rush up and push me against the door, kissing me deeply.

"Did you miss me?" Janet said, when we came up for air.

"Oh Janet! God yes! Did you get my calls?"

"Oh, I slept most of the day, but I feel great! Oh I can't believe that this is what orgasms are like! I mean, I was prepared for disappointment, having built it up in my head for so long, how could the reality possibly compare? But it was amazing! How does anyone get anything done?"

"Oh, we get by," I said, before she smothered me with another kiss.

I could tell she was naked as I ran my hands down her back. Fuck, she felt awesome with her slim fit body pressed up against my own, her breasts mashed against my chest.

Wait, breasts? Mashed? I broke off the kiss and tried to hold her out at arms length, but she started grabbing at my rapidly inflating penis through my pants.

hatour

"I want you right now!" she said.

"Wait, are you okay?"

"Better than ever! Come on, give it to me!"

She unzipped my pants and pulled me over to the bed by my cock, where she threw me down and quickly mounted me, me fully dressed with my dick pulled through my fly. She plunged my dick into her deep pussy and groaned in pleasure, but I noticed something different from last night. Where then she would spasm in orgasm with nearly any touch of my dong, here she was straining to get release.

Much like our first night together, we fucked like bunnies, but she was completely unable to come. After an hour of trying, she fell to the mattress in frustration, curled into a ball, and began to cry.

I turned on the light, and tried to comfort her.

"I'm so sorry, darling. I would help you if I could."

"You could give me more of that drug."

"I'm making a batch right now at the lab, but I'm not sure it's safe for you to take such a high dose like last time. I mean, you took one hundred times the normal dosage, and I just don't know what that could do to you."

"I don't care. You don't know what it's been like. For the last ten years I've been trying to have an orgasm, with no luck. I've had sex with every man who'd have me. I've bought every sex toy out there. Nothing worked. Then, last night, you give me what I've always wanted. You gave me release, and I love you for it! Can't you please give me the drug? For me?"

I wavered. "Well, I'll tell you what. I made a batch of the stuff this afternoon, and it's probably ready in the lab. If you'll agree to take it slow, and we ramp up the dosages in a methodical fashion, I'll go over there and get it."

"Really?" She said brightening, and sat up.

Woah! Her breasts had really grown. While she had been an A before, she must be a solid C now!

"Look at your breasts!" I said. "What happened?"

"Mmmm...well I think they're just happy to have met you! Maybe the orgasms jogged something loose and my hormones went into overdrive. Why, don't you like 'em?"

"They're awesome!" I said, reaching up to cup one. Janet squealed in joy.

"I'm so glad I met you. You are, by far, the best boyfriend a girl could ask for," said Janet as she stroked my chest with her nipples.

As she rose, the sheet fell from her body to reveal it in the light. Was she that athletic before? I mean, she was always fit, but now she looked cut, like a fitness competitor or something. She must still be pumped from all the acrobatic sex they'd had the prior night.

"Why don't you go get that orgasm juice so we can have a little fun?"

I didn't need much more prompting that that. I went to the lab and grabbed another stoppered bottle of the drug and nearly sprinted back.

When I returned, the light was still on, but the place seemed empty. As I locked the door and stepped into the room though, the closet burst open and Janet tackled me to the bed.

"Welcome home, lover! Where's my treat?" She began to paw through my jacket pockets as I lay there, arms pinned to my sides by her legs. They felt like steel. I could barely move a finger.

"Janet, what are you doing?" I cried.

"Oh, honey, I can't wait. I need more of your magic juice. A small dose just won't do, I need another bottle - Ah! Here it is!" She pulled the stoppered bottle from my jacket.

"Don't do it, Janet, really! We don't know what the long-term effects of this stuff are!"

"It's not the long-term effects I'm interested in!" she said, laughing.

She gripped the stopper, ripped it off and downed the entire bottle.

Again, it was like a fire had been ignited on top of me, as the drug went to work on her libido. She ground her naked pussy into my crotch, arching her back and bucking as the first shot of joy bolted to her pleasure centers. Sitting up, she tore my jacket and shirt from my body, and when I say tore, I'm not speaking figuratively. I mean, she ripped the clothes from my body.

There was little I could do. It was like her body was made of coiled steel. I tried to throw her off, but her grip was impossible to break. Anyway, frustrated with my reticence, she fixed the problem soon enough by giving me a great big deep kiss, shoving her tongue into my mouth and into my throat.

I could feel the lingering traces of the drug on her tongue and I was immediately aroused. Once again, we spent the night fucking. My dick was unflagging as it pounded her now-cut body into untold orgasms, her body spasming in pleasure at the slightest touch. Eventually, I fell to the bed unconscious, her body still humping at mine.

The next morning I awoke to the alarm feeling bruised and rubbed raw, but nevertheless full of energy. The apartment was empty with no sign of Janet. Where could she have gone? I fixed myself a bowl of cereal and considered.

She hadn't been to her apartment for a day or so, so maybe she was there? Maybe she went out for bagels. Then it dawned on me; maybe she was addicted to the orgasm juice and had broken into the lab! I checked the pockets of my shredded jacket and found that my keys were gone, and I knew where she had gone.

I dressed and rushed over to the lab. It was Saturday, so the place was deserted. I found the door unlocked.

"Janet, are you in here?" I called out.

"We need to talk," she said. I turned to see her standing at my workbench clothed in only one of my lab coats.

Jesus, what a sight! Something with that drug was changing her, because there she stood, six-foot tall with big muscles straining at the sleeves of my jacket. The front barely contained her big round DD breasts, with only the bottom two buttons able to close. Her legs were like a bodybuilder's, pulling the lab coat apart at the bottom so that I could see her hairless pussy glistening in the early morning light. Her clit stood out of her pussy lips like the tip of her little finger.

"Holy shit, Janet! What happened to you?"

"Isn't it obvious? Your drug is even more effective than you expected! You designed this stuff to stimulate the nerves and muscle growth. Well, the nerves we know about, but the muscles! Look at them! These would put my sister's to shame!"

"Janet, we have to get you to a doctor! You could be giving yourself cancer or something."

"Oh, I doubt that. I've never felt better - except maybe last night. Which reminds me, will you make me more of the orgasm juice? I need another orgasm right now!"

"What? NO! There's no way I'm going to make more of that stuff for you!"

"That's what I thought you'd say."

Janet sprung on me faster than I could see. She was like a cat, standing at the bench one second and then leaping ten feet to the door in the next. She slammed the door shut and stabbed my arm with a syringe.

"Nighty night, sweet prince!" she said, as I lost consciousness.

It was dark out when I awoke again. I was sitting on the floor, naked, against the wall with a weight on my legs. Opening my eyes, I saw Janet, also naked, straddling my lap and grinning at me.

"Waky, waky sleepy head!" she said.

She had grown since that morning. I would guess that she was six-three now, and without the lab coat on she looked immense! Her breasts were huge, F cups at least as her nipples grazed my chest. Arms that wouldn't look out of place on a bodybuilder framed her breasts; biceps huge and bulging like footballs. In her hands she held two test tubes. One was obviously the orgasm juice. The other was green and bubbly.

"What are you doing Janet!" I cried.

"Well, when you wouldn't make me some more of the drug, I had to take matters into my own hands. I hacked into your computer and found the formula and whipped up a batch while you were asleep."

"W-what is that other stuff?" I said, nodding to the green tube.

"Ooo, that's something of my own concoction. Looking through your professor's research, I saw that the orgasm drug could be modified to affect tissues other than muscular or skeletal tissue. I changed a few of the ingredients and added a genetic tag that would affect only a single tissue on men."

"What?" I said stupidly.

"I made a drug to make your cock grow! Well, your cock and your balls. Don't want to have you running dry, do we?"

"H-how did you create such a thing? I mean, you're no scientist! You're a computer geek!"

"Oh, don't be so dismissive. I've always been smart - smartest in my class in high school! But you're right. I wouldn't have been able to do this before our adventures of the last couple nights. It seems your orgasm juice does more than just stimulate the nerves in the sexual centers of the brain, and give me these fabulous muscles; it also stimulates the growth of new nerve fibers. I would estimate that I'm ten-times more intelligent than I was two days ago! Isn't that neat?"

I gaped at her. This boggled the mind! That a person could grow from a petite, smart little fireplug into a genius amazon with our drug was impossible! How did we miss this in testing?

Janet took my open mouth as an invitation and quickly drank the orgasm drug, and then forced the green compound down my throat, sealing my mouth and nose so I would have no choice but to swallow.

Almost immediately, my dick began to swell. Oh fuck, how do I describe this? It was like a thousand angles giving me head at once! It was like a three-minute orgasm, but better! My dick sprung erect, slapping Janet's cobbled abs as it pulsed to life. Then, in fits and starts, it began to grow longer, first to thirteen inches, then fourteen then fifteen. Soon the head of my cock had pushed through Janet's titanic breasts, thick as a soda can!

Meanwhile, Janet had begun to moan and grind her naked dripping pussy on the base of my member. Between my legs, I could feel my balls grow larger and larger, pushing my thighs apart. I groaned for release.

When my cockhead had grown to her chin, Janet opened her mouth and tried to suck as much as possible in, while gripping her boobs and rubbing them up and down my shaft.

I exploded. If the growth of my dick was heaven, this was Valhalla. Where the growth was ecstatic and gentle, this was like the release of battle. A violent orgasm quickly built and I could feel a burning fire rise in my dick when, with a spasm that nearly threw Janet off me, I shot an enormous load of cum into her sucking throat.

Janet was able to swallow the first load, but then arched her back in her first orgasm of the evening, allowing spurt after spurt of my semen to shoot to the ceiling and rain back down upon us.

Once again, we fucked for hours. Her increase in size was apparently sufficient for her to take in my eighteen inches. I came more that night than I ever had before. By three in the morning, I had been fucked dry, and I collapsed unconscious on the hard lab floor.

Sunday morning, I awoke to laughter as I sat on one of the lab stools.

"Good morning, sunshine!" said Janet.

I opened my eyes to see a transformed Janet smiling from the lab bench. Naked and seven-feet tall, with giant basketball-sized breasts, she seemed completely at ease with her perfect ass perched on the bench, feet flat on the floor.

"My god, Janet, you have to stop!"

I started to walk over to her and felt a slap of flesh against my thigh. I looked down to see my flaccid ten-inch dick flop halfway down to my knee, while my softball-sized testicles protruded uncomfortably from my groin.

Janet giggled, "you're going to have to get some kind of special underwear for that!"

"Janet, please listen. You don't know what you're doing."

"Oh, I know what I'm doing. I'm becoming a goddess, don't you see? For years, whatever power rules this universe was punishing me by preventing my orgasms, but you fixed that! Now it's payback time!"

Ding! The centrifuge indicated that it had finished its cycle, and I looked to Janet.

"That's right, I'm making another batch!"

"No! You can't!" I said, and lunged for the centrifuge door.

It was futile. Janet grabbed my arms nearly before I started moving and walked back to the lab wall. Grasping the lab stool, she pinned me to the floor beneath her foot and calmly ripped the legs from the stool like they were twist-ties. Then she reached down and bound my arms and legs using the solid steel stool legs.

"There! We can't have you interfering with my ascension, can we?"

Janet went back to the bench and put the finishing touches on her new batch.

"Do you know what this is?" she said, turning to me. "This is a new batch of my own device. I modified the old formula, just a bit, and added some new DNA tags so that it's tailored to my genetic makeup. By my estimate, this stuff is ten to twenty times more effective than the original drug."

She walked with the test tube over to the other corner, where a sheet was covering a bulky object. She removed the sheet to reveal what I can only describe as a saddle, with an enormous twenty-four inch dildo where the pommel should be.

"I also built this while you were asleep. It's kind of like one of the sex toys I bought during my long dry spell, a Sybian, except this is solid steel and a little - um - bigger than my old toy," she said with a giggle.

"Janet, please reconsider. Just think of what you might be doing to yourself!"

"That's exactly what I'm thinking of, my boy!"

With that, she drank the concoction in the test tube and worked her way onto the dildo. With a moan she reached over to switch it on 'max'.

Oddly, for a drug that was supposed to be more powerful than the original, her orgasm started out slow this time. She deliberately pumped her pussy on the giant metal dong as the machine hummed and pulsed and vibrated. She let out a little 'yelp' each time she descended onto the giant dildo.

Soon though, I could see that the pleasure was mounting. Then, suddenly, Janet arched her back with a long moan and clenched every muscle in her body and screamed, "Yes! More, More!"

It was an unbelievable spectacle. From that point on it was pretty much a constant orgasm for Janet, her pussy pumping the steel dick as if it could give her the come she so deserved. Within minutes, my dick became erect in sympathetic arousal, pointing to the roof and wishing that it were the one that could be embedded in the perfect woman's sex. I came many times that morning, but was dry long before Janet had finished.

hatour

I could see Janet begin to grow as the orgasms continued! Her breasts grew first, with arousal I suppose, but then they seemed to inflate! Her hands clutched her growing tits, muscles flexing in her forearms, but barely able to put a dent in their perfection.

Her muscles followed, pulsing and growing, her biceps tensing, growing larger with each flex. Her abs became deeply cut with unstoppable muscle, contracting with each orgasm seemingly stronger than the last. Her legs thickened around the steel saddle.

Each time Janet would arch her back in bliss, her skeleton seemed to stretch. The effect was subtle, at first, but soon became obvious. In the first hour of orgasm, she must have grown to eight feet, then to nine in the next half hour. Soon, her head approached the ceiling as her knees grew closer and closer to the floor.

Her screams grew louder and louder as she gave herself over to the seemingly unlimited pleasure. Things were falling off the shelves from the vibration. After the first couple of pieces of shattered glassware, however, I noticed something odd. Glass was flying off the shelves, but not falling, just sort of whizzing around the room! Soon instruments of all kinds are orbiting Janet's orgasmic form.

After a another hour of this, I heard a bang from outside the room.

"Campus police! What's going on in there?!"

The door burst opened and the two cops rushed into the room with their guns drawn.

Janet opened her eyes. They had gone entirely white, no iris or pupil marred their pearly perfection. With a gesture the policemen flew to the other side of the lab and through the wall into the neighboring lab, where they lay unconscious.

Janet returned to her bliss for several minutes, now grown so large that nearly the entire machine was buried in her steaming snatch. The machine had become deformed by her clutching legs and growing muscles, and her legs now lay nearly parallel with the floor as Janet tried to keep full contact between herself and the machine. Finally, it gave up with a spark of shorting wires.

Janet opened her clear white eyes, and I could tell that she was seeing me with something other than light.

-- I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DENY ME THIS! -

The words formed in my head without her moving her lips.

-- YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! I HAD THE CHANCE TO BECOME MORE THAN HUMAN, SOMETHING UNSEEN ON THIS WOLD BEFORE, AND YOU TRIED TO PREVENT IT! I THINK YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL BE TO WITNESS THE BIRTH OF THE NEW GODDESS OF THIS EARTH! SEE WHAT YOU HAVE WROUGHT! --

Janet rose from her crouch without apparent effort and gestured toward the wreckage of my lab. Chemicals and compounds flew from the shelves and emptied themselves in mid air. I watched as globules merged and separated in mesmerizing patterns, more complicated than I could follow. Periodically, a beam of light or some other radiation would shoot from Janet's eyes to modify the solution in some arcane way. At last, there was only one orb of chemical left floating in the air.

-- DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS? THIS FORMULA IS NEARLY A THOUSAND TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN THE ONE YOU STARTED ME ON, AND THIS VIAL HOLDS A THOUSAND EQUIVALENT DOSES. WHEN I DRINK THIS, I WILL BECOME A MILLION TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU SEE ME NOW. DOESN'T THAT EXCITE YOU? I KNOW I'M EXCITED! LET'S GO SOMEWHERE MORE PUBLIC! --

With that, I felt a force grab me as the outside wall of my little lab disintegrated into a million pieces. We both floated out into the sunlit quad, the ball of goddess serum following us. When we got to the middle of the field of grass, a modest gathering of perhaps fifty students surrounded us. Janet lowered me to the ground and held out her arms. The ball of goddess serum floated between her hands like the Earth in God's hands.

-- BEHOLD YOUR GODDESS! --

With that, Janet spread her arms wide, as the serum seemed to break into a mist and be absorbed by her perfect body. Immediately, her body went into convulsions as inconceivable pleasure coursed through her. Her spasming form grew taller, and taller, more muscular and unbelievably sexy. Her body began to glow to rival the sun.

Soon she was fifty feet tall and glowing with a pure golden light. The audience and I were driven mad with pleasure, as our connection with the goddess allowed a small fraction of her pleasure to flow to us. The entire world thrashed in orgasm that day. I'm sure you remember it. It will never be the same.

The End

warriorhari

Read a story a long time back...It goes like this...

A group of explorers stumble upon some aztec ruins and the female in that group opens a box that turns her into a muscular amazon who gains psychic powers.  She is admitted in a hospital...  The story is written in a diary format by one of the doctors...  Anyone who gets near her starts worshipping her...  Females near her get more muscular and men get their gentlemen sausage enormous and blow their load very frequently...  Finally she gets god-like psychic powers and the story ends...

It was an awsome read...But i forgot the name and cant seem to find it...  Anyone heard of this story ??  Thanks :)

warriorhari

Yayyy!!  Found it!!  Here it is :)

Patient Zero

*** Eyes Only – Classified Top Secret***
*** CIA Report on Unidentified STD ***
*** Dated March 31, 2010 ***

*** Following are the notes of the attending physician for Katie Earnest (patient zero). ***

January 30, 2010
Patient: Katie Earnest

Symptoms: The patient has a compulsion to masturbate constantly, to the detriment of all other needs. Will not take food or drink. The patient is unresponsive to all other stimulus, will not respond when talked to and ignores loved ones.

The patient seems to be showing no ill effects to the constant rubbing, with genitals merely inflamed, but with no apparent damage.

Age: 28
Sex: Female
Height: 65 inches
Weight: 117 lbs.

Occupation: Archaeologist

History: The patient has no known health problems. No children. Never pregnant. Patient has just returned from a trip to Brazil to study recently discovered ruins of an ancient civilization.

Symptoms began four weeks after return from South America. Patient's boyfriend reported increased sexual activity in the weeks prior to admission, slowly developing into an insatiable need for sex. The boyfriend reported walking in to the patient's apartment two weeks after her return from South America to find her having sex with two other men. This led to an argument and their subsequent breakup.

The boyfriend reports after two weeks of being unable to contact the patient that he went back to her apartment to find her masturbating furiously and otherwise unresponsive. The parents of the patient were called and the patient was admitted to the University Hospital.

Diagnosis: Preliminary diagnosis suggests either neurosyphilis with degeneration of the sexual pleasure centers of the brain or an unknown toxin. Tests and toxicology screen have been undertaken to confirm diagnosis.

Treatment: Patient has had to be restrained to prevent damage to genitals from constant manual stimulation. The patient has been put on high dose of penicillin G and IV nutrition as patient will not take food.

February 1, 2010

Syphilis test returned negative. Tox screen returned negative. Patient continues to fight against her restraints to continue manual stimulation of genitals. Signs of periodic spontaneous orgasms have been reported by the orderlies.

Tests continue for all other known STDs or tropical illnesses that can cause this behavior.

February 3, 2010

Patient has begun to orgasm constantly without manual stimulation of the genitals. She does not seem to be able to sleep, but shows none of the classic symptoms of sleep deprivation.

Attendants report an apparent swelling of the breasts. I have ordered daily chest measurements to monitor the symptom.

All tests returned negative. Penicillin is ineffective. I have requested additional help from our neurologist.

February 4, 2010

We have received a second patient with similar symptoms to Katie. This patient was admitted in a more lucid state than her, however. A student at the university, she reports that two weeks ago she had had a one-night stand with a man she had met at a local pub and that the experience was very odd. Apparently, the man seemed ravenous for sex, immensely endowed and capable of multiple orgasms with ejaculation. She reports using a condom, but that it was incapable of withstanding the sheer amount of ejaculate from the man. We are currently attempting to track down the man in question, unfortunately named 'John'.

Katie continues to experience continuous orgasms, now coming ten to twenty times a minute. Her breasts continue to swell, but this does not appear to be normal swelling as no stretch marks nor change in texture are apparent. New breast tissue and skin appears to be growing. When admitted, patient had a chest diameter of approximately 31 inches. Now her chest measures 36 inches.

Male orderlies and nurses are now no longer permitted to attend to the patient as we have had an instance of inappropriate sexual contact between an orderly and the patient.

No progress on diagnosis.

February 8, 2010

We have received five new patients showing symptoms identical to Katie's. Each has been admitted to the hospital, but we have isolated the fifth floor of the west wing to hold them all. It looks like we have an epidemic here.

The second patient's disease has progressed so that she is in constant orgasm, and her breasts have begun to swell.

Katie's symptoms are unchanged, however her growth seems to have accelerated. Her chest currently measures 40 inches, with no sign of stress. In fact, her breasts show very little sag at all, with the firmness of much smaller breasts. Her nipples have begun to grow as well, now measuring a full half-inch and constantly erect.

In addition, the patient's muscle tone appears greatly improved since admission. I would assume that this is due to her constant straining against her restraints and the near-constant violent contractions she experiences at orgasm, but given her unusual breast growth I cannot with certainty say that there is not some other cause.

We have had no luck in finding the 'John' who infected the second patient, but continue our search. It's only a matter of time before we have an infected male admitted to the hospital.

No progress on diagnosis.

February 15, 2010

We've had another sexual misconduct case with the patient. This time, two female nurses were found in her room, one performing cunnilingus on the patient and the other sucking on her breast. Both seemed to be in a strange fit of sexual attraction to the patient. When the nurses did not respond to repeated instruction to step away from the patient, security was called.

Security successfully removed the nurses from the room, but reported an odor that caused them to become sexually stimulated. I entered the patient's room shortly thereafter and can report that the patient's sexual fluids emit an odor that seems to act as an aphrodisiac to others. I was barely able to restrain myself and quickly left the room.

As a result, the entire floor has been sealed off with negative air pressure equipment, and quarantined. The affected nurses have been isolated, though they appear to be fine now. They will remain under continued observation for the time being.

We have ordered facemasks to permit the continued treatment of the patient, though no treatment has yet seemed to affect her condition. Until the new masks arrive, we are using our emergency biohazard masks from our labs, and they seem to be able to keep the odor at bay.

Katie's condition continues unchanged. Her breasts continue to grow, currently measured at 50 inches. In addition, the muscular definition has increased significantly. The patient's abdomen and legs have become much more well-defined, while her biceps have expanded to baseball-like proportions. In addition, the patient appears to be growing taller. Measurements indicate that she was 65 inches at admission, but a recent measurement indicates that she is now 68 inches tall.

Meanwhile, more admissions have come in, including an infected male. The male is much more lucid than the women, but has a constantly erect penis and a voracious desire for sex. The man's penis is very large at ten inches and exhibits periodic ejaculation without stimulation. Tests on the semen have come back normal, but we continue to hold out hope that we will find the infectious agent soon.

February 25, 2010

The patients keep pouring in. We have had to devote the entire hospital to isolation for all the infected patients in the city. Our situation is becoming desperate, as we are unable to adequately service the two-hundred or so patients currently in our facility. IV bags go un-refilled for hours, our drug supply is running low and we have had ten more of our staff succumb to the aphrodisiac the infected produce.

We have heard reports of infected individuals in other cities, and I have heard from colleagues in London and New York of new cases of the disease.

Katie's growth has continued alarmingly. Her chest now measures 68 inches and she now measures 77 inches tall. Her muscular development is unbelievable, now looking like a fitness model scaled up to six foot five. She continues to strain at her bonds and her orgasms, if anything, have become more intense than ever. Her screams of ecstasy echo through our halls, louder than her neighbors.

I hope we can find a cure soon.

March 5, 2010

Katie has broken her bonds. Her muscular development has continued so that now she has the definition of a lightweight bodybuilder. She is approximately 86 inches tall, at last measurement, and her bust is nearly 80 inches around.

When her restraints gave way, I could hear it all the way down the hall in my office. The patient had ripped the steel rails to which her bonds were attached from her bed and was thrusting the metal rods into her vagina and screaming with new vigor. Her legs remain restrained to the bed, but I doubt that will last long. When an orderly was called to restrain her, she grabbed his head and rammed his face into her groin, destroying the filtering mask and causing him to begin to lick her erect and prominent clitoris eagerly. After twenty minutes, the orderly passed out and was taken to isolation.

All staff exposed to the disease have developed similar symptoms. The infection seems to progress differently in men and women. Two weeks after exposure, women seek to have sex with any man or woman near them, and if none is available enter into a trancelike state of continual masturbation. The men's penises begin to grow larger and become erect with very little or no stimulation. Our first male patient has had his genitals continue to grow since admission, though he displays none of the musculoskeletal growth experienced by the women. His penis is now 15 inches and spontaneously ejaculates every minute without stimulation.

No one has been able to get close to Katie for the last five days without endangering their health, so her IVs have not been changed. However, she displays no degeneration from lack of food or fluids. I have no explanation for this.

Our efforts to quarantine the area have been for naught. We hear constant reports of women and men in sexual intercourse in public, or being found in their apartments masturbating. Naked men with massive erections run through the streets searching for women to infect. I have heard reports of some women, hearing of the breast and muscle growth effects of the disease, willingly giving themselves up to these sex-fiends to become infected.

I must continue to search for a cure.

March 10, 2010

Katie has fallen asleep! When I awoke at my desk this morning, I could not hear her normal orgasmic screaming so I went to investigate. When I arrived, I found her lying in the room on the floor, having fallen from the bed in her thrashing and with the mangled remains of her impromptu dildo beside her. Her sleep seemed deep and calm, a smile on her lips.

Our remaining nursing staff took the first measurements of her development in six days. She is now an amazing 122 inches tall (ten-foot two!) with a 140-inch chest measurement. She is now nearly four-feet wide! Each of her breasts is the size of a beach ball, with extremely long (approximately two inch) and still-erect nipples. Her clitoris currently extends beyond her labia a good three inches. She seems to be in perfect health and is entirely undamaged by her ordeal.

This bodes well for the prognosis of our other patients.

March 12, 2010

I write this entry shaken to my core. Katie woke up this morning, and called for me by name. That was odd, as she had been admitted in a trancelike state, seemingly unaware of her surroundings.

When I entered the room, I was stunned. There sat Katie, naked in the corner of her room, her ten-foot frame dominating her surroundings. Her muscles had grown to massive proportions, dwarfing even the largest of male bodybuilders. Her breasts sat proudly on her torso, round globes with obscenely large nipples pointing at me.

Between her spread legs sat one of my nurses, naked and without her mask, sucking on Katie's clitoris and moaning. Two other nurses were in various stages of undress, caressing Katie's body and moaning as well, waiting their turn.

She told me to sit, and began to tell her story:

In the Amazon, she had been studying a previously unknown ancient civilization that presented a bizarre quandary to the archeologists. Preliminary dating showed a date of approximately 40,000 BCE, which was earlier than any known civilization on Earth, let alone South America. They had been sure that this was a mistake.

At one of the curiously well-preserved structures, she had found a secret entry. In the middle of the secret chamber she found an altar, on which sat a golden chalice. Excited at her discovery she ran to the chalice for an inspection. The artifact was made of what appeared to be gold, and had an inscription around the outside. She eagerly brought her face to the cup to examine it, and was hit with an amazing odor from the inside of the cup.

She thought this was entirely bizarre, and when she looked into the chalice, she found a honey-like fluid that had somehow lasted the millennia. She felt a compulsion to drink it, and downed it in one gulp.

Disturbed by her stupidity, she placed the cup back on the pedestal and reported her findings to her supervisor. She was scheduled to return to the U.S. the next day.

Shortly after her return, she had become insatiable. She was constantly aroused, and sought sex wherever she could find it. Soon she had entered the orgasmic trance her boyfriend found her in.

Katie told me that, at first the trance was scary, the orgasms completely overloaded her system and she couldn't stop. Then she grew to enjoy them. For the first few weeks she was unable to concentrate on anything else but the pleasure, but she had become aware of her surroundings two weeks ago, despite the incredible pleasure coursing through her.

She could feel her body growing stronger. She could feel her mind becoming sharper. Things she had not noticed before were now apparent to her. Long lost memories flooded back to her with perfect recollection. She could feel the presence of the orderlies and nurses in her room, and soon she was able to sense what they were thinking! Her mind developed along with her body until she had been able to overcome the constant pleasure, and sleep.

Now, she said, she had evolved to the point where the constant pleasure was like a background rumble; still there, but ignorable if need be. She told me that she now understood the words that were inscribed on that chalice: "She who drinks from this cup will become the master of the world."

She then looked at me and smiled. Words formed in my brain! I cannot describe the terror I felt when I could hear her thoughts projected into my mind.

-- I will rule! All the infected are connected to and controlled by me through the pleasure that courses through us all. Soon the entire world will be infected. Women will grow to giants and men's dicks will grow to service them. No person's will will stand before mine, and as their master I shall conquer the Earth! --

I felt a tugging at my mask, but no one was near me! I reached up and pressed it to my face. I heard her in my head once again.

-- Come on, doctor, join us! Take off your mask! Can you feel it? I've developed the ability to move things with my mind! And you know what? It's getting stronger all the time! This time tomorrow, who knows what I'll be able to do! --

I scrambled to my feet in terror and ran back to my office with her laugh echoing down the hallway.

I write this now, barricaded in my office, gun at my side. I'm posting my log on the Internet in the hopes that someone, somewhere can find a cure and stop her.

I can hear her moving! She's calling to me! She's coming! She...

*** End of Log ***

WilfredDDeVoe

The Cave
By Kaleb
Submitted by Kaleb on July 2, 2013 - 6:42pm
______________________

Part 1
______________________

Valerie and I got separated from our friends halfway through our hike in the mountains. It was meant to just be a day hike, but Phil, Val's boyfriend, wanted to take a shortcut, and after I stopped to rest a bit with Valerie when she became winded on a steep ascent, we lost the trail and the rest of the group.
Shit!
We climbed the steep slope for at least a half hour, looking for our friends, calling out with no response, before we finally decided to retrace our steps back to the forest path. I remember Val had a worried expression on her face and I tried to reassure her as best I could.
"Don't worry. Before Phil took us into the forest the trail pretty much seemed to be following the stream down there," I said pointing. "If we head back down, we should run across it or the stream quickly enough."
Val looked at me with her big brown eyes and smiled in relief. "Yessir Jungle Jim! Lead the way!"
I smiled back and we began to pick our way down the slope.
Val was a beauty. Half-Chinese half Swedish, her mom had been a model but had given up her career when she married her dad, an aeronautical engineer. Val had pale smooth skin that contrasted perfectly with her jet-black hair and brown eyes. She had a cute button nose and slightly round face that made men melt in her presence. This was all complimented by a tight knockout body: small at five-three but with pert round breasts that she always tried to emphasize with anything she wore, in this case a tight t-shirt with some ironic webcomic joke. The rest of her was fit from all her cross-country running and she wore tight shorts to show off her shapely thighs and calves whenever she could.
She wasn't all looks either. My friends and I were in college together going into our senior year next fall, and I'd had a couple of classes with Val in previous years. She would just soak up information like a sponge, and the rest of us were always jealous of the ease with which she accumulated her 4.0 grade point average.
Needless to say, since the first time Phil started dating her two years earlier I've had a massive crush. But Phil was a long-time friend, so she would always be off-limits to me.
Anyway, as we picked our way down the slope I heard a crash and a scream. Just as I was turning, Val took my legs out from under me and we both began tumbling down the hill in a tangle of limbs. After a few seconds, this went from bad to worse when the ground disappeared from under us and we were suddenly in free fall for a couple seconds, and then smashed into another slope of hard rock, slowly coming to rest in darkness. I passed out.
Later – maybe much later based on the deep darkness and lack of reflected sunlight, I awoke in pain. Rolling to my knees was agony as I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my side. Feeling tenderly with my fingers, I guessed that I had at least cracked a couple ribs.
Valery groaned at my side and I turned to feel for her. When I touched her she began to scream!
"Aaaagh! My leg! I think I broke my leg!" she moaned.
"Hold on Val. Don't move. I think we've fallen into a cave or something. Let me check you out, Ok?"
She groaned her assent.
Trying to remember my first aid training, I gingerly ran my hands along her leg, checking for bone or a break in the skin, but beyond a few scrapes found nothing. I don't know, maybe it was just a fracture?
"Ok, I had a walking stick and a backpack. I hope it hasn't gone far."
"Here," she said. Suddenly light burst out in the cave. She had managed to pull out the flashlight from her pack.
I took the flashlight and made sure she wasn't bleeding and then began to look for my pack.
The cave was fairly small, maybe twenty feet in diameter and roughly circular, with a steep incline leading to a ten-foot vertical drop at the top. I could see the hole to the outside world, but it was nighttime.
I turned my attention to my pack, finding it on the other side of the cave with my walking stick. There, low to the ground with maybe a foot of clearance, was a small opening.
I returned to Val and proceeded to fashion a makeshift splint from my walking stick and strips torn from a spare shirt from my pack. Poor Val screamed a little as I straightened her leg, but after I got it all put together and gave her Advil and water the pain was reduced a bit.
This began our long night of waiting. At first Val and I screamed up at the hole, hoping someone was looking for us and would hear, but we soon realized that it was unlikely that a search party would be out in the middle of the night. We settled down and huddled together to maintain warmth and turned off the flashlight to conserve the batteries.
It was early June, barely into the hiking season, and while the daytime temperatures hit the mid-seventies, it got very cold at night. We were soon both shivering despite our closeness. I began to worry about hypothermia.
As our eyes adjusted again to the darkness, Val noticed something.
"W-what's that?" she said with shivering lips. I could feel her move her hand to point, and I looked around toward the small opening.
There, like a half-open eyelid, the opening glowed an eerie green.
"I – I don't know," I said.
I let go of Val and began to crawl over to check it out.
"Careful!" she said, spooked by the glow.
Slowly I lowered myself to the floor and tried to look down the passage. The hole turned out to be just that: a hole. It widened almost immediately into another cave. That cave looked awash in the green glow and I could see strange mushrooms and green rocks lining the interior. It was also much warmer than the main cave, maybe sixty or seventy, and it felt fantastic.
I crawled back and told Val that it looked pretty safe, and anyway, was much warmer. We were both a little freaked out about the glow, but we really we didn't have much of a choice. If we didn't go in there we'd freeze to death.
I crawled through first. The cave was much, much larger on that side, more of a cavern with a relatively flat floor and a tall ceiling that must have gone up a hundred feet. Green glowing rocks stuck out randomly like stars, and the walls and ceiling were covered with huge mushrooms. I held my hand toward one of them and it seemed to be emitting the heat that filled the room.
I helped pull Valerie all the way into the cave, and she looked around in wonder.
"This is fantastic!" she said in awe. Seeing the mushrooms she quickly began to paw through her pack for an empty bottle. A biology major, she had planned on taking samples on our little nature hike, and now she had a room of what was undoubtedly a new species of mushroom!
I held her up, her arm wrapped around my neck, and we hobbled to a nearby mushroom to take a sample. She winced as I lowered her to her knees so that she could examine the fungus.
"This almost looks like a Rosy Gomphidius, except it's pale green and gigantic! Look at this thing! It must be three feet around!" Using a pocketknife she attempted to take a slice from its cap, but the blade just skidded along the surface without a mark.
"Jesus, this thing is hard as a rock!" she said.
She reached under the mushroom and tried again with the tender underside but with no luck. Finally she just set her sample jar on the ground and asked me to knock the mushroom a couple times to dislodge some spores. I had to kick the damn thing pretty hard before a few spores drifted into her vial.
We sat there near "our" mushroom for an hour to warm up. I was actually feeling quite a bit better and I stood to explore a little.
"Can I come with?" said Val, "I feel kind of creepy alone up here."
I helped her to her feet and we were both surprised with her improving mobility. Just a few minutes earlier she had to lean on me hard to make her way to the mushroom, but now she was standing with only her walking stick for aid.
We walked slowly down a gentle slope to the middle of the cave, careful to avoid any glowing rocks or giant mushrooms. We could see that a little further on there was a stream running the length of the cave, and so we picked our way toward it.
It must have taken an hour or so, but by the time we made it to the stream, we realized that we had misjudged the extent of the cave because this "stream" was maybe twenty feet across and flowed with vigor, slightly milky as if from glacial melt.
I must have misjudged the extent of our injuries also, because by the time we got there Val was walking normally, without need for the walking staff, and I realized that my ribs no longer hurt. Val sat down by the stream and untied her splint. Testing her leg, she turned to me and smiled. Jumping and then hopping on what I had thought was a serious fracture.
"Good work, doctor!" she said, reaching over and giving me a quick hug. I could feel her perfect breasts push up against me through her shirt, and I almost immediately began to get erect.
Trying to hide my condition, I quickly turned and began to lead us down the river.
"Uh, let's go see where this leads," I said.
For what must have been an hour we explored the cave, which turned out to be huge. We found little though besides glowing rocks and enormous mushrooms. Eventually we began to hear a roar, as if rapids were approaching.
"Oh, wow! Do you hear that? It sounds like rapids! Let's take a look!" Before I could agree, Val began bounding from rock to rock along the shore ahead of me. I admired her taut ass as her muscles bunched with every leap, and began to get erect again.
Suddenly, she lost her footing and plunged into the icy stream with a yelp! Surfacing downstream she screamed "Help!" as the current swiftly carried her toward the rapids and her head submerged again. Without a thought, I jumped in after her, gasping at the cold, and swam with all my might toward her screams. Somehow, I caught up with her, grabbing the waist of her shorts and pulling her to me in an embrace as we were both swept away.
The roar got louder and louder, much louder than mere rapids would warrant, and I knew we were in trouble. The river suddenly seemed to disappear before us and then we were in mid air falling into the inky darkness below.
---------------------------------
I awoke on the pebbled shore of a mountain stream with the morning sun shining down on me and quickly got on my feet looking for Val. Downstream, not more than fifty feet from me, Val lay still, her face in the water.
I bounded over and quickly pulled her out and lightly slapped her face to rouse here. Without a sputter, Val opened her eyes.
"Knock it off, dude! I'm awake already!" and playfully slapped me back.
She stood, checking herself for injury. I tried not to stare at the way her pointy nipples tented her wet t-shirt and concentrated on making sure I was intact. Actually, we seemed to be fine! Not even a scrape was evident on our bodies, and Val was able to hop on her supposedly-broken leg.
"Did that happen last night, or was it just a dream?" I said.
"I-I don't know. I mean, it must have happened, right? Giant mushrooms? Glowing rocks? The waterfall? If it was a dream, we both dreamed the same thing."
"Well, at least we're out of that cave, right? Let's see if this stream leads to a road or something," I said.
We concentrated on boulder-hopping our way down the stream. Val's backpack had survived the journey, but mine was gone, and we didn't feel it was smart to try and spend another night in the wilderness. We headed downriver without a break, but it was such a nice day and we were both so full of energy, it barely seemed that we needed one.
After four hours, we found a bridge, and realized that the road was the one we took to get to our campground. Within the hour we were approaching the campground, and I stopped Val for a second.
"Listen Val, I think we should keep this cave thing to ourselves, don't you think? I mean, it sounds like bullshit and we'd never hear the end of it."
"Yeah, you're right. Phil might just think we're making it all up to cover up for an affair!" She laughed out loud at the absurdity. I quickly looked away to hide my blush.
In the end, we made up some story about getting lost and making camp last night and finally finding the stream in the morning, and that seemed to satisfy everybody, although Val had to continually add embellishments. Apparently we had been chased by a bear at some point, if I recall.
Anyway, we all made it back to town and got back to our lives.
That's when the weirdness began.
______________________

Part 2
______________________

The following week seemed to fly by. I had a job in the university materials science research lab that I worked full-time in the summer and part-time during the school year to get me a little pocket money and contacts within the science community. Mostly, I filed, but sometimes I got to assist in the research, fetching chemicals and watching over the shoulder of the scientists.
Now, in retrospect, it seems like maybe everything may have been more interesting, brighter, than it usually was. I certainly had more energy, waking early and going to bed late studying. By the second day I was running to work instead of the normal walk.
Along with my energy level, my libido also took a big step up. The first thing I did after getting back to my apartment was jerk off to my memory of Val's tits pressed up against me. Both the intensity of the orgasm and the volume of semen seemed to far surpass my normal ejaculation. Not only that, but I had to relieve myself every three or four hours thereafter. More than once that Monday, I would be standing behind Mary, one of the younger researchers in my lab, and my gaze would wander to her tight ass, watching as it wiggled as she did something or other. I'd immediately get a raging hard-on and have to excuse myself to the restroom.
This took a turn that Wednesday, when I was struggling to clean out some equipment at the sink and felt a hand slap me on the ass.
"What's up buddy?" It was little Mary looking around me to see what I was doing.
"Uh, just cleaning up after you guys. You really leave a mess!"
"Ha! Damn straight! Messiest lab on campus! Here, let me hold that for you while you scrub."
She sidled up close and held the metal drum I was cleaning while I picked out carbon build up from its crevices. I could feel her hip rub up against my thigh, and my mind began to wander to what she might be like in the sack.
Mary was cute as a button. Five foot tall, petite but fit, with tight jeans and t-shirt. I could tell from the way her little breasts moved under her shirt that she was braless. Her curly red hair smelled like strawberries. I watched as her nipples grew hard when my scrubbing made them rub against her shirt. Just then she looked up at me with her big green eyes and freckled face and caught me staring at her breasts. She smiled and looked back down.
Once again, I began to get erect, and I couldn't bolt like I normally would. My brushing slowed as I felt my dick slowly grow over the waistband of my underwear. That was definitely new! I was never so big in my life!
Mary sighed, and she began to lean into me, taking every opportunity to rub her breasts against my arm as we worked.
I looked down at her again to check out her tits. Her nipples were fully engorged tenting out her shirt quite a bit. She looked back up at me then with desire, and we kissed.
Well, we soon forgot about that stupid drum. After a quick look around the lab, she took my hand and led me to the equipment closet and pulled down my pants, gasping at my now seven-inch tool. She took it into her mouth and gave me the best blow job of my life. Even after, my dick stayed rock hard as she pulled off her shirt, jeans, and thong. We fucked wildly, her legs wrapped around my waist as I pushed her up against the wall and railed her like there was no tomorrow.
Holy shit! I had just fucked one of my scientists! I couldn't believe it! I had worked with Mary for maybe a year admiring her tight little body, but she had never given me a second look before. Oh, maybe a little flirting, but nothing like this! She was a tiger, moaning out her pleasure with every thrust and using what leverage she had to grind herself against my dick. She must have come three or four times, based on the way she dug her fingernails into my back. I came in her twice before my rod had had enough.
We emerged from the closet sweaty and satisfied. No one seemed to have heard us, and we kissed quickly and finished our duties.
That night while I was heading home with a smile on my face, I decided to stop off for a slice on the way. Sitting in my favorite pizza joint, I couldn't help but reflect on the awesome sex I had just had. Just the memory of it made me hard again!
I heard a giggle from a table in a back corner booth. There, three sorority girls sat, stealing glances at my crotch. One of them pushed back from the table and came over.
"Hi, my name's Tina. Would you like to sit with us?"
I nodded my head dumbly and let her lead me over to her friends. They sat me down in the corner booth and I was sandwiched between two of them.
"This is Trish, and that's Tammy. We're the Three Ts!" they giggled, their breasts jiggling under their stylish shirts. By my count they were the Six Ts! Sorry.
Anyway, we made mindless chit chat for awhile, when I suddenly felt not one, but two hands begin to caress my raging hard on through my jeans. One hand began to unzip me and Tina giggled. I felt the hands pull down my underwear and begin to jack me off right there under the table.
I looked around worried that someone would see, but we were pretty secluded, and anyway I rapidly became absorbed in the feelings they were generating in my crotch. Pretty quickly, I tipped past the point of no return and shot my wad hard, splattering semen all over the underside of the table. Tina and Tammy gasped, and Tammy pulled her hand up and smiled as she licked cum off her hand.
"Oh my!" said Tina. "You've made quite a mess! Let us take you home and clean your pants!"
I quickly zipped everything back up and pulled out my shirt to hide the worst of it and let them lead me to their sorority house.
Jesus! That was some night! I fucked the three Ts to countless orgasms and, when the sorority president barged in to kick me out, she quickly joined in! Damn, she had some big tits too!
Really, prior to that day I had had sex two times in my life, both with a high school girlfriend. Suddenly, I had had sex ten times with five different women in the span of six hours! I didn't know what the hell was going on!
The rest of the week went pretty much like that. During the day, Mary and I would steal away to have clandestine sex in the closet, and each night I would go out to pick up one, two, or sometimes three girls to take home. It was fantastic!
It would definitely have taken some explaining to Phil if I had seen much of him. He was pretty much staying at Val's place every night, and only came home to change clothes. When I did see him, he looked a little bedraggled.
The changes weren't only limited to sex. I would look at myself every morning as I stepped out of the shower, and every morning I looked fitter and fitter.
As a lab rat, I definitely wasn't cut or anything. Five ten and one ninety, I had started off pudgy with slightly spotty skin and brown hair. But as the week progressed, I watched as the fat seemed to melt away! It was even replaced with a little muscle. By the end of the week this became a little dramatic. I could see the beginnings of some definition in my abs, and the top of the mirror seemed closer. When I weighed myself I was down to one seventy, and I had somehow grown to five eleven!
"All this sex must be good for me," I thought, my hard on returning. My dick had grown too! It must have measured a good nine inches now, and in truth, it had actually become something of a problem. Few of the women I hooked up with could take the whole thing, and it caused a certain amount of pain for the smaller girls. Still, when they were with me they seemed starved for sex, and would try their best to cram me in.
That night my friends and I had all been invited to a barbeque at the house of Val's boss. She had a summer internship at a biotech firm and it was the tradition there for the CEO to hold a monthly barbeque during the summer. Nice house too, big and in a great neighborhood with a deck that looked out over the city.
Anyway, I met Phil and Val there and was floored by Val. Everyone was staring at her. The previous weekend she was five three and a fit little cutie. Now she was a knockout. I could tell she had grown a bit taller just as I had, to at least five four, but the definition she displayed was awesome. She had always been fit, but now she was like a fitness competitor! She wore a tight t-shirt like always, but now the thing was just plastered against her breasts and showed a good two inches of newly ripped abdominals. Her face had taken on a glow of perfection, her brown eyes and porcelain skin shining when she smiled seeming to promise paradise should she chose to favor you.
"H – hi Val. Phil. I, uh, I haven't seen much of you this week," I said.
Phil looked rough, almost deflated next to his vibrant girlfriend.
"Yeah, we've been pretty busy."
Val gripped his hand in hers and blushed.
We enjoyed ourselves at the party. The girls pretty much stared at me hungrily, and the men were mesmerized by Val. After about an hour, one of Val's coworkers cornered me in the bathroom and basically tore my clothes off to get at my prong. One quickie later as we were sneaking out, I ran into Val in the hallway.
"Getting some?" she smirked.
She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom with her.
"We have to talk," she said, as she locked the door.
"So, I'm guessing you noticed the changes too?"
I nodded.
"My god, what a week! Ever since we got back from the trip I've been so horny! Phil and I have just been humping up a storm, and I think I'm wearing him out. For the last two knights I've had to satisfy myself because he couldn't get it up more than twice!"
I blushed at her frankness.
"And look at this!"
She turned to the mirror and balled up her fist and curled her arm. A solid, shapely bicep popped up as she pumped her arm a little, not too big, but with fantastic definition.
"Muscles! I haven't even been exercising! I – I think I like it," she said, biting at her lip shyly.
She turned to me. "God, do you think it could be that cave? I mean, this is crazy! I've never had a sex drive like this, and I grew an inch! An inch in one week! That's not normal, man!"
"I don't know what else it could have been," I said. "Do you still have those spores? Maybe it was the mushrooms."
She thought, finger on her lips looking to the ceiling and took a deep breath, pushing her full breasts against her tight shirt. Were they bigger too? Of course they were. The little pose set my dick off again, and I tried my best to hide it.
"That's a good thought. I'll spend some time next week taking a look after hours."
It was all I could do to keep myself from ravaging her right then, but I restrained myself. She was my friend's girlfriend, after all!
"I think I'm also going to start working out. These muscles are pretty cool, and I want to see how far I can take them! You want to come with me? The company has a gym, and I could probably get you in!" She grinned excitedly.
I thought for a second, tempted so much take her up on her offer, but reluctantly decided to take one for the team. It would just be too dangerous to my friendship with Phil, (and frustrating to boot!) to see her so often but not be able to touch her.
"I can't. I have, uh, too much work at the lab."
She nodded.
"Ok, well, Phil and I are going to go now, but I'll see you next week, right? Bobby is borrowing his dad's boat and we're all going to head out to the lake."
I had forgotten, but nodded my head dumbly.
"Great!"
She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and hit me lightly on the arm before slipping out.
"Go get 'em, Tiger!" she said, and winked.
I stayed in the bathroom and took care of business, trying to quell the raging beast in my pants, and then went back to the party. I picked up a couple girls and took them back to my apartment and tried to get Val out of my mind.
The following week I seemed to grow even more quickly. By Wednesday I was nearly six feet tall and my dick had grown to ten inches! And if the prior week had been about losing fat, this week was about building muscle! I weighed 200 pounds mid-week, and my abs and arms and legs – pretty much my whole body – was cut as if from stone.
By the end of the week I was six one and 220 pounds of rock with a big swinging dick between my thighs that, when aroused, topped out at ten and a half inches!
Don't think for a minute that my libido had subsided either. I was picking up two or three girls a night and Mary had convinced a friend from another department to join us in our daily banging. It was during one of these nooners that Mary's friend commented on how great she was looking, and I couldn't help but agree.
Mary was, indeed, looking great! Her boobs had grown from the braless A-cups from the previous week to a solid B, and I could have sworn she looked (and felt) taller and fitter too! Were these women getting some benefit from our fucking? Maybe I was radiating some of that green radiation from the cave, or maybe my cum was making her grow! I had to check this out.
After our fun, I searched the equipment closet for a Geiger counter and quickly checked myself, but found nothing beyond background radiation.
Could it be my cum? I didn't even know how to check that out. I decided to watch Mary for any additional changes.
Eventually Saturday rolled around, and I rode up to the cabin with Bobby.
"Jesus dude, you are CUT! Have you been working out?" Bobby asked.
"Uh, yeah. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard the last few months. I'm surprised you haven't noticed until now!"
That seemed to satisfy him.
When we got there, a few other friends had already gathered down by the dock. Bobby's dad had some money, and the boat was pretty sweet: a 45-foot cabin cruiser with three cabins, a living room and small galley. I wondered why Bobby's dad was cool with him taking it out on the water, or if he even knew!
Phil and Val weren't there yet, but we waited for a while and were about to leave when Val's car pulled up. When she stepped out of the car, the assembled group gave an audible gasp.
Val stood there blinking at the sun, wearing a bikini top and shorts over her bottoms. Her skin shone brightly in the morning light, highlighting some serious muscle as raven-black locks tumbled down her shoulders and caressed the middle of her back. Wow! She had certainly grown over the last week. When she went to open the trunk to get her stuff I noticed how her thighs filled up the leg holes of her shorts to the breaking point, and when she bent over, her perfectly shaped ass jutted out, just inviting us to stare!
And her tits! Wow! She had had perfectly-shaped B-cups before, but her breasts now filled her top to the limit, with more than just a little bit of underboob showing. They barely jiggled as she grabbed both her and Phil's bags with no discernible effort. Her biceps bunched a little and beautiful cords of muscle popped up in her forearms.
In contrast, Phil seemed to be asleep in the passenger seat. Val quickly went over to the other side and opened his door to wake him. When Phil emerged, groggy from his slumber, he looked beat; much worse than last Saturday, with bags under his eyes and a pasty complexion. He slouched down the dock while Val carried their stuff. When she stood beside him, the contrast was huge. It was like the Sun had fallen to Earth and hooked up with an ashen lump. She was also, if I wasn't mistaken, at least a couple inches taller than last week.
"Hi guys!" Val said cheerily.
"Hi Val," we all said in unison.
All the guys on the dock realized they were staring and quickly found something to do, and we quickly got underway with everyone grabbing a beer. I tried to avoid Val for as long as possible, afraid that my dick would rip a hole in my swimsuit, but the boat wasn't THAT big, and soon enough she sat down next to me on the fantail as Bobby guided us across the lake.
"How's it going? Any new conquests?" she asked, smiling.
"Uh, I've had my fare share, I guess," I said.
"Listen, we should talk a bit today when we get the chance," she said, glancing sideways at our friends.
"Yeah, ok."
I got up to use the bathroom, and Val went back to Phil who was slumped over the bar trying to stay awake. When I emerged, I caught a glimpse of Val pulling Phil into a stateroom and giving him a big kiss. It looked like she, at least, was getting what she wanted today.
Soon enough we reached Widowmaker Cliff, a favorite summer spot for college kids in town. You could just sit on the wide flat rocks on the bottom of the cliff for hours, sunning yourself and drinking beer all day. If it got too hot you just took a refreshing swim, or if you were brave, you took the short hike to the top of the 40 foot cliff and jumped in! You had to be careful though, it wasn't called Widowmaker for nothing. There was a submerged rock to the right that you had to avoid or you'd break a leg or maybe even your back. The danger was part of the thrill.
There were already ten or so kids there when we pulled up so we staked out a spot in the sun and started to set up camp. Within minutes, I was catching the eye of some cute teen girls who would turn and stare at me as I applied my sunscreen. After about a half hour, the bravest of them came over to talk, and soon I had three or four sharing towel space with me and fighting for the chance to rub lotion on my back.
A little while later, a shadow blocked my sun and I looked up.
"Come on Casanova, let's go for a swim."
It was Val, of course. She jumped in to the water like a dolphin and swam out a way into the lake. I followed, trying to emulate her perfect form. The girls on the rock looked quite jealous. Val continued around the cliff face to the other side, maybe a hundred feet down, which was much less amenable to sunbathing, and she got out and began to climb the cliff.
I looked up at her tight ass as she climbed, her bikini wedged up between her cheeks like a thong. They were like perfect orbs rubbing together as she scaled the cliff like a rock climber. I quickly followed, clumsily following her lead as she waited for me at the top.
"Come on slowpoke!" she giggled.
I finally made it up and she took my hand and led me into the forest to a little clearing fifty yards in.
"Ok. You've obviously changed just like me," she said.
"Well, not just like you." I pointed to her tits.
"Stupid!" she said, crossing her arms across her chest, which only served to push them up more.
"No, really! I'm like 5'6" now and you must be over six feet, and look at this gun show!" She uncrossed her arms and flexed like a bodybuilder. Hard softball-sized biceps popped up on her arms and her abs were flat, hard and cobbled, with just the faintest layer of fat to smooth them out.
"I've been going to the company gym every day, and I swear the damn machines are lying to me. According them I'm pressing 250 now and curling 50 for reps! When I go running, I hardly get tired and when Phil and I get frisky ... well ... let's just say that I almost raped him on the boat. I don't think he's got more than three hours sleep in the last week. I'm just so horny all the time!"
I tried to change the subject.
"Did you get a chance to look at those spores?"
"Oh, yeah. They're just normal mushroom spores, although abnormally large. I ran a genetic test, and they're identical in every other respect to normal ones." She looked away, and when she turned back I could see tears in her eyes when she looked up at me.
"I'd say whatever made those mushrooms so large is making us big too. It's great, b-but it scares me. What else is happening to us? Are we going to get cancer? And, did you notice, it seems to be accelerating. Look, I was 5'3" for, like, forever. Last week I was 5'4". I'm 5'6" and a half now. My workouts are getting way too easy, and I never lose my breath, and I don't seem to really need to sleep anymore, and I want to have sex all the time and ... and ... ooh!"
Val ran to me sobbing, burying her face into my muscled shoulder. I patted her back and made comforting noises.
I'd like to say that my mind was entirely focused on consoling my friend, but really all I could think about was the way her breasts mashed into my chest. Soon enough, my cock began to snake its way down the leg hole of my swim trunks.
I tried. I really did! I tried to think unsexy thoughts and quell that beast, but there was no stopping it as it poked out from my trunks. Soon I could feel the tip rub up against Val's thigh.
Val gasped and looked down as my tool left a little trail of pre-cum on her leg. I tuned beet red from embarrassment.
"I'm sorry Val, really I am. You have to know that I've had a crush on you since I met you. I never wanted to get between you and Phil but..." She cut me off by wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me deeply, squishing her breasts into my chest even harder than before. I could feel her rigid nipples through her swimsuit, hard as pebbles.
Just then we heard a faint wail and then a scream! Val broke our embrace and looked back toward Widowmaker Cliff.
"Phil!" she gasped and, like a gazelle, ran off into the forest toward the sound. I followed, and broke through the trees just in time to see her dive off the cliff into the water. There at the bottom of the cliff, floated Phil, screaming, one arm at an odd angle and blood discoloring the lake water. Val popped up beside him and swam to him like an Olympian, keeping him afloat and guiding him back to the boat.
The rest of the day was a blur as we all jumped on the boat and sped to the cabin. There we bandaged Phil as he lay in the back of Bobby's SUV, racing to the nearest hospital. Phil went into surgery immediately to suture up his arteries and reset the bone. The emergency doctor said Phil would be all right, but that he had a compound fracture of the arm that would take months to heal.
I finally made it home at 3 AM Sunday morning, replaying Val's kiss in my mind over and over.
______________________

Part 3
______________________

I visited Phil in the hospital on Monday before they released him. Val was supposed to pick him up and drive him to his parents' place upstate, and she was going to stay there with him, so I didn't see her at all that week.
In frustration, and because I was still so horny, I continued to have sex with Mary. She really seemed more and more beautiful every day. She must have grown an inch, and her boobs were filling out daily, with big pointy nipples that were fun to play with, and a body that got tighter and more athletic with every session. I mean, she was no comparison to Val, of course, but there was definitely an improvement. She even had little abs now, running down her abdomen toward her red bush.
I began to take some time after work to visit a gym, really pushing myself to match Val's achievements, and it worked! By Friday I was benching 400 pounds and curling 150 for reps. I could run all day long without tiring, if I felt like it, and my body was really filling out! I measured myself Friday night after workout. I was now a huge 6'4" and 280 pounds of muscle! My dick matched my growth and it was now nearly a foot long. A foot long cock! Too bad Mary was starting to have difficulty taking even the tip now.
That evening I sat sipping beer on the balcony shirtless and in tight workout shorts enjoying the early July weather, when I heard a knock on my door. Stooping to look through the peephole I saw Val's face, beautiful despite her tears.
I stepped back and opened the door.
Val rushed in and hugged me tight, sobbing.
"It's over. Phil broke up with me."
I patted her on the back and said, "Oh, I'm so sorry Val. What happened?"
"He said he didn't like the way I was outgrowing him. He thought my body looked weird and that if I kept growing muscles I'd look like a man. He doesn't want to even see me anymore!"
Muscled?
I pushed Val away slightly so I could see her more clearly.
Wow, she must have been 5'10" or 11", and ripped like a bodybuilder. She was wearing a yoga shirt that was stretched tight across her wide chest. Not just wide, but huge! Her breasts must have been DD cups now, pulling the hem of her shirt well above her waist, showing off sharply defined abs. Her jeans were brand new and almost painted on her perfect ass and thighs. Her thighs were so big, in fact, that I could see where the seams were fraying along the outside of her legs.
She sniffed and looked up at me and my bulging arms as I held her.
"Wow. You look great," Val said.
"You look beautiful," I replied.
She hugged me again and pulled me in for a deep kiss.
I don't mean to brag or anything, but I would guess that we had the best sex in the history of the world that night ... well, up to that point in history anyway. You cannot know the feeling of ramming your foot-long cock deep into the sex of the most beautiful woman imaginable for hours on end to her appreciative screams of ecstasy. The feel of her boobs as they stroked across my chest as she rode me to another spurting orgasm was indescribable. Two bodies, hard as steel, rubbing and searching for the next titanic high. Oh god, the way her nipples got hard as nails as I played with them. The way her long flowing midnight locks framed her perfect body when she straddled me. The way she arched her back and shuddered every time she came. You can't know.
We fucked from eight that night to noon Saturday, never coming up for water or food, and barely air!
Finally, we lay cuddled on the damp sheets of my bed.
"I'm hungry," she said, and bounded out of bed to raid my kitchen.
Of course, all my fridge held were a couple slices of old pizza and a half-drunk six-pack, so we decided to go out to breakfast. We headed over to a local greasy spoon known for its huge breakfasts and she surprised me when she ordered the twelve-egg omelet!
The waiter looked at her and nodded to himself.
"You know, if you eat that in the next hour it's free." He looked at me, "no helping."
Val smiled. "I think I'll take you up on that offer."
Her order came with a shitload of cheese and hash browns and, like, a loaf of toast. She dug in as soon as the waiter, looking at the second hand of the cafe's clock, said "GO!" and wolfed the entire thing down in twenty seven minutes.
We left the café arm-in-arm giggling like schoolchildren, and Val suggested that we go to the gym. The university student sports center had a huge weight room and she wanted to show off her gains.
"Come on! It'll be fun! You can show me if your guns are just for show or not!" she said.
I agreed, and said "Race you!" and took off running.
"No fair!" she yelled as I sprinted away.
Despite the center being more than a mile away, we both sprinted the entire distance. By the time we got there, Val was right on my heels, not even slightly out of breath even after her enormous meal. I stared at her bulging legs and noticed that a couple of inches of the seam in her jeans along her thighs had actually ripped open in her exertion.
In the weight room Val walked by the machines toward the free weights.
"I've maxed out these," she said, dismissing the weight machines with a wave.
The weight room was empty. School was out and it was a beautiful summer Saturday, so the only other person there seemed to be the guy who checked our I.D.s at the front desk.
"Let's do the bench press first! I've gotten really good," she said.
I admired her ass as she casually loaded the bar with 44 pound plates and had to look away as my trouser snake began to stiffen in my cargo shorts. When I turned back, Val was positioning herself under the bar which was just loaded down with weight.
"Spot?" she asked.
I quickly moved to spot her while counting the plates on the bar. Six. She was going to press 264 pounds, not counting the bar!
"Here goes nothing," she said, and lifted the bar from the stand. I could see her frown a little and her eyes darted from side to side as if counting the plates.
"This seems light," she said, and began to lower the bar so that it just grazed her nipples. She was wearing one of my white button-down shirts with the bottom tied around her abdomen like Daisy Duke, and her tits just filling it up. Her nipples stood erect and hard as if to drill their way through the fabric.
She pushed the bar up with a little grunt and smiled, and then proceeded to rip off a twenty-rep set.
When she was done, she sat up and smiled, caressing her chest and arms, all pumped up from the effort.
"That was easy!" she said, with joy. "I really haven't had a chance to hit the gym since last week 'cause I had to take care of Phil, but that was my max then! Damn, let's see what this body can do!"
She jumped up from the bench and added two more plates for a total of 350 pounds and lay back down on the bench.
She lifted the bar slowly, and lowered it to her chest. Then she pushed, and I could see the strain on her brow as she poured her strength into lifting that bar! Slowly, the bar began to lift, and within a few seconds she had it all the way up! Then, to my astonishment, she lowered the bar to her nipples again and shoved the weights up, quicker this time! It was incredibly hot, and I felt my dick stirring once again.
After ten or so reps she was struggling, but just got the bar onto the stand before dropping her arms in exhaustion.
"Whew! That was awesome! I'm going to take a breather, OK? Let's see what you can do!"
Now, I had just worked out the other day and knew my one-rep max was around 400 pounds, so to impress her I loaded the bar up with six 55 pound plates and two 44 pounders for 418 pounds and took my place below the bar.
Oof! That was some heavy bar! I slowly lowered the massive weight to my chest and pushed with all my might. Struggling a little, Val gave me some encouragement.
"Come on! You can do it! Push! Push!" she said, jumping a little and setting her giant tits wobbling.
I closed my eyes to the distraction and concentrated on pushing that bar up. After a bit of a struggle though, I was just able to get the bar back on the stand. Val, jumped and clapped and hugged me in celebration.
"Now it's my turn!" she said.
"Uh, are you sure? It's really quite a lot of weight."
"Oh, anything you can do I can do better!" she giggled, and sat her perfect ass down on the bench.
I positioned myself behind the bar, ready to grab it should she falter.
With incredible concentration and bulging triceps, Val slowly lifted the bar from its stand. She lowered the bar quickly to her chest, where instead of just grazing her nipples it squished into her perfect breasts. I made to help her but she shook her head and I retreated.
Very slowly, and with great strain and concentration, Val pushed the bar so that it cleared her breasts. I stared in disbelief as, inch by inch, her arms slowly extended, her chest protruding with the effort. It was incredibly sexy the amount of strength and determination that was on display as her chest just seemed to inflate with power! My dick surged against my shorts, its purple throbbing cock head popping up over my waistband.
Then, with a ripping sound, her borrowed shirt gave way, the knot no match for her growing power, and her breasts were fully exposed to my sight. Her nipples were at least half an inch long in the cold air of the weight room, perfectly formed on tight pink areole. They strained toward the cold barbell, just grazing them. Val let out a gasp of pleasure. My dick was just throbbing at the sight of it, and with a "zhrrrrrip!" forced the zipper of my shorts open, the head flopping down onto Val's face with a slap!
Val, to my amazement, opened her mouth and sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth, rolling her tongue around the head in little circles. I exploded into her throat just as she cleared the last inch of the stand and released the weights with a 'clang', and she sucked down everything I had to give her.
Taking no chances, we quickly rearranged ourselves and made a hasty exit from the facility, running again all the way to my apartment. She beat me this time, arriving maybe ten seconds before me.
______________________

Part 4
______________________

Val was already on a leave of absence, and her interest in her studies had fallen a bit by the wayside with her burgeoning body, so she quit her internship. My grandpa had put aside a bit of money for my education, so my job was really more for experience and petty cash, so I quit too. I really wanted to spend the rest of summer with her. Besides, the way we were growing, well, before long we'd have to answer some impossible questions if we kept working.
I got a couple of plaintive calls from Mary seeing if she could come over, but I was able to break it off fairly painlessly. Apparently Mary was beating the boys off with a stick with her new body and big breasts.
So, we figured that Val and I would spend our summer working out and fucking, which is pretty much what we did for the next few weeks.
I continued to grow, although at a slowing pace. Over the next week I grew four more inches, then two the following week, and then two the next, and then I topped out at 7'1" before I stopped making gains. But I didn't look like one of those thin basketball players with the long stringy muscles, like you sometimes see with really tall people. No, I looked like a weightlifter, except scaled up into a giant. I mean I was big! My chest was wider than my apartment door and I had to sort of stoop and slide in sideways to get in. I had to start wearing muscle shirts because I couldn't get my foot-thick arms through sleeves.
Even with all the muscles, I wasn't muscle-bound though. That is, I was still flexible and athletic. I could still run long-distances effortlessly and faster than an Olympic athlete. I chuckled thinking back at the difficulty I had had a month earlier when I followed Val up that cliff.
And my dick! Well, really no girl in the world could take me then except for Val. Fifteen inches fully erect and hard as a steel rod. I wasn't just big either, my stamina was so improved that I could have sex for hours without stopping, and when I came, I came in volumes unheard of. And don't think I was one and out, either. I could come and then just keep going, not flagging for a minute. Usually I would ejaculate seven or eight times an hour during our marathon lovemaking sessions, and Val loved it!
Val's growth, on the other hand, didn't seem to slow down for a second. In fact, if anything it accelerated! While my height gains slowed, hers continued unabated, growing four inches in each of the next two weeks and five in the following two! She gained a foot and a couple inches in the span of a month!
Not only that, ever since the day she matched my one rep max in the gym, she had outstripped me on every athletic feat we tried! Over the next couple weeks, I was barely able to keep pace with the bench press, panting after my sets while she barely broke a sweat. I think she was sandbagging to spare my feelings. Soon we maxed out the 600 pound weight capacity of the bars at the gym and we had to move our efforts outside, driving into the mountains to lift boulders. There she abandoned all pretext, lifting boulders that were well beyond my capacity to budge. Of course we had great sex too!
By mid August Val was gigantic, matching my 7' 1" height but, if anything, more muscular than me! After one particularly strenuous workout and lovemaking session out in the forest, Val lay naked in my arms, one leg over my body, and I looked down at her cut and perfect form. Her arms were as thick as mine, with prominent veins visible from our recent exertions. Her skin was flawless as ever, but she'd taken on a smooth tan that would be the envy of a supermodel. I would have admired her perfect abs, but her gigantic basketball-sized boobs were in the way, so I ran my hand up them instead, feeling every bulge and ripple. I could stick my fingers between each muscle up to my first knuckle! I soon ran into the underside of her breast so I continued the caress up to her inch-long nipple.
"Careful there buddy, you'll get me going again," she chuckled.
Val sat up, and like always, I sighed a little at her incomparable beauty. Over the month her already cute face had transformed into something transcendently beautiful, it's previous round curves improved with a touch of angularity befitting her new stature. Her hair ran down her back and pooled around her perfect hard round ass, perched on the warm flat rock we had made love on. Her brow furrowed.
"This is getting crazy, right?" she said. "I mean, I'm fucking seven feet tall and built like a brick shithouse. And..."
She looked hesitant, as if deciding whether to bring something up.
"What? What's wrong?" I said.
"You know how we can't get winded? Well last week I dropped a boulder on my foot over there." She pointed at our 'gym'; really just rocky area where we challenged ourselves. "And I didn't even feel it. I mean, I felt it, I knew it happened, but it didn't hurt! And my hair; did you know that I went to have it styled last week?"
"No, why? It's beautiful!"
"Well, I know you like it, but it gets in the way, you know? Anyway, I went to a stylist downtown and they couldn't cut it! Neither their shears nor clippers could even put a dent in it. They were actually pretty mad at how I ruined their scissors! Afterwards I went to the hardware store and bought some bolt cutters and even I, with these muscles," she paused to flex her magnificent bicep for me: it was the size of a small watermelon, "couldn't cut through the stuff!"
"And – I've noticed something else. Remember when it rained the other day and we saw that rainbow? Well, when I looked at it, it sort of ... kept on going. You know, like all the colors were there, but after violet it kept going into a color that was even ... violet-er? And the red started out deep and dark, darker than I've ever seen before. Did you notice?"
I shook my head.
"My hearing's getting really good too! I can hear that squirrel, for instance. The one on that tree over there." She pointed at a tree that must have been a hundred yards away. "Shit, I can smell him too! Oh, what the hell is happening to me?"
"Relax, Val. Relax." I slid over to her and started stroking her hair trying to calm her. Wow! Her senses must be improving along with her body. How come I didn't receive any improvements?
I said, "Look, we're scientists, right? Well, scientists in training anyway. Let's act like scientists. First, we measure, then we hypothesize, then we test, right?"
"Uh, Ok," she said.
"Now, I've been keeping records of my vital statistics since we noticed the growth and I bet you have too. When we get back home we'll work up a spreadsheet and figure out what we already know. Then, well, we'll run some tests, like vision tests and stuff, and see how improved your senses are. OK?"
"OK," she said, calm now.
When we got home I set up the laptop and entered all the measurements we had taken over the weeks into a spreadsheet. One thing became obvious. As I mentioned before, my growth had pretty much leveled off while hers had shown some acceleration.
We compared eyesight next. Assuming that I was 20/20 (I know, a pretty bad assumption, but it would have to do until we bought an eye chart) we would take turns trying to read something printed off the internet. Based on her ability to clearly read twelve-point text from thirty feet before making mistakes, we estimated her eyesight to be approximately 20/5 or four times better than mine! She also seemed to be able to see into the ultraviolet and infrared. We checked ultraviolet with Phil's stupid blacklight, which was bright as day to her. As for infrared, she reported a red glow around the coffee maker as it worked.
We also downloaded an IQ test and we each took it. I scored a 120, ten full points over what I scored in high school, but Val scored a 160! That was a full forty points higher than her high school level. Jesus! When I saw the score just the thought of how ... I don't know ... 'super' she was becoming got me hard. She smiled and turned to me, whipping her indestructible locks over her shoulder.
"Oooo! I can feel the heat coming off your magnificent dick, and," she sniffed, "I can even smell it!"
She pulled off her shirt and knelt before me, pulling the waistband of my shorts down until I was naked again and pushing my knees apart. She settled my titanic rod between her perfect globes and proceeded to give me the best tit-fuck of my young life. When I finally came, I came hard, but she sensed it coming and deftly wrapped her lips around my cock at the last second. I could feel her long supple tongue massage my cock head as I came.
When I was done, she sat back on her calves and licked her lips. "Oooh! So tasty!" she said. Then she looked up as if in thought, tapping her chin.
"You know, maybe that's it. Maybe it's all this cum of yours I'm consuming. Maybe that's why I'm still growing while you seem to have stalled. When you were making the rounds of all the campus girls, did you notice anything weird about them after you came?"
"You mean, besides the way they would fawn all over me? Uh, yeah. This one girl from work, Mary – uh, this was before we were together, by the way – she and I would, um, have sex a couple times a day in the equipment closet. She may have grown a little during that first few weeks. Her boobs certainly seemed to get bigger."
"Well then, we seem to have a hypothesis! I hesitate to suggest this, but perhaps we should lay off the sex for a while and see what happens?"
I made a pained look. "Do we have too?"
"Come on. FOR SCIENCE!" She stabbed her finger into the air, which caused her tits to wobble, which made me get hard again.
"Ok, just once more," she said smiling as she began to take her pants off.
------------------
The next week was torture. Val said that for this test I wasn't allowed to ejaculate at all, and if I came inadvertently I had to record it (and I would be punished appropriately later).
For her part, she promised not to sleep around during our "break" despite her rampaging libido, but she had the advantage that she could always just rub one out. I was the one stuck with a raging hard-on all week!
To make it easier, she went back to staying at her apartment for the week, but I still had my memories of her, and despite my best efforts I slipped up a couple times. The first was in the shower when I got all soapy and began daydreaming about our last fuck. Before you knew it I was painting the back wall of the shower with my spunk. The second time I was at the grocery store and the cute checkout girl kept winking at me. Every time she scanned an item, her bounteous breasts would wobble beneath her apron, and that made me think of Val, and before you know it I was coming right there in my pants. The girl looked surprised, and then embarrassed, and then – hungry. I bolted from the store and sprinted home. I'd never go to that place again!
Finally, the big one. I went running one evening near the end of the week of celibacy on the student fitness track over by the stadium. I had run maybe ten miles when I saw another person jump on the track at the far end. Not thinking much of it, I slowly began gaining on the other runner, and after a couple laps she was just fifty yards or so ahead of me. I suddenly realized that she was beautiful, with bushy red ringlets that cascaded down to a tight spandex-encased ass. She was a good foot and a half shorter than me, but she was stacked. I could see her jogging-suit clad tits swing from side to side as she ran, visible even from behind her. I got closer and she turned to look at me and stopped with her mouth open.
It was Mary, of course. She had grown some more since we last saw each other. Now I guessed she was five-ten or eleven and just super-fit with big firm tits tightly encased in her jogging suit. Her skin was smooth and perfect, and her face had taken on an almost pearlescent glow, dotted with a spray of cute little freckles.
"Wow! You've grown!" she said, wrapping her arms around my waist and giving me a big hug. "What the hell happened to you? You quit and then just dropped off the face of the earth," she said.
"Uh, well, I've been working out, and I have this girlfriend, you see..."
"Yeah? Well what kind of super-steroid are you taking because you are, like, some kind of Greek god!"
She ran her hand up my chest and then back down to my rapidly-inflating dick.
"Oooooh, God. I missed this thing," she said, caressing my groin.
"Uhhh, really Mary, d-don't. I'm with somebody."
"Awwww, come on. What's a little fun between old friends?"
I backed away, but she followed, slowly unzipping her skintight track suit. The suit had one zipper down the front, and as she walked, she pulled the zipper lower and lower while smiling and staring right at me, until it hit the stop right above her crotch. I could plainly see by her creamy white skin that she was completely naked under the suit. Even with their release from captivity her cantaloupe-sized breasts still managed to have some cleavage. One thick nipple popped out past the zipper, and she sighed in pleasure.
I'd like to say that I was immune to her charms, but I was right back in that equipment closet. I just had to fuck her. It had been so long, and my libido was off the charts. I yearned to feel the caress of a warm body again. We disappeared into the bushes, and although there was no way in hell that she was taking my monstrous cock, she tried her best, eventually just straddling my hips and riding the base of my dick to orgasm while she bent over and sucked the head. She had just barely fit her lips around the thing when I came hard, and she came with me.
I'm not proud of that. It was nothing compared to Val, it wasn't even worth it. But in that time and place, with the lack of release that I had to endure, it seemed like the only thing I could do.
I walked back home in shame and barricaded myself in my apartment, vowing not to come out until the week was over. I ate a lot of pizza.
______________________

Part 5
______________________

At the end of our allotted week, I made preparations for Val's return. I had disassembled my bed and put the mattress directly on the floor (we didn't really fit on the thing anyway, and the legs looked too weak to support our combined weight for very much longer.) I stocked up on groceries, focusing on protein bars and shakes and other non-perishables, purchased ten extra-large pizzas, and bought a huge bouquet of flowers. I may have been overcompensating, but I wanted to make this night (and following days) extra special.
I heard a knock on the door and bounded over to whip it open.
"Miss me, lover?" she said, and squeezed through.
Val stood before me, more beautiful than ever. Her hair had added a few inches and her face was as beautiful as I remembered – more! Then there were her tits! Her breasts were just barely contained within the largest weightlifting shirt I had ever seen. Her breasts were now the size of watermelons with engorged nipples, easily the size of my thumb, nearly boring their way through the shirt. Not only that, but she was taller than me now! When we had parted she and I were basically the same height – 7'1". Now she must have been three or four inches taller.
I fell into her arms in a huge bear hug, which she returned with vigor, causing my back to make cracking sounds from the pressure. My dick sprung to life, pushing – as usual – several inches out of my pants, the cockhead moist and throbbing. She pushed me back, took a look, and licked her lips.
"First things first," she said. "Did you take your measurements like I asked?"
I nodded.
"Good. Ok sooo," she eyed me appreciatively. "Still 7'1", fifteen-inch dick. Nothing's changed, right."
I nodded. She had sized me up perfectly.
"Ok, well I'm 7'5" now, and I can easily bench a panel van." She looked at my shocked expression. "Oh, don't worry. I did it in the middle of the night. No one saw me."
She made a big bicep, as big as her breasts at about the size of a large watermelon.
"I also took another I.Q. test before coming over, and I'm at 170 now. My vision seems to have improved a little, but the spectrum I can see hasn't changed much. The other senses are about the same. It looks like your growth has stopped completely, and mine is slowing, so either I got a bigger dose of whatever was in that cave and my growth is just now slowing from it, or there's something about us having sex that causes me to grow," she said.
"Oh, um. Couldn't it be caused by sex in general? I, uh, I mean if you had sex with someone else would your growth come back?" I said.
"I don't think so, and here's why: I spent most of the last week in my room rubbing my pussy and thinking of you. Really. I mean I was that horny. Every spare second, and remember I had lots of spare time, I was pretty much watching porn and pleasuring myself, so orgasms in and of themselves aren't causing the growth. Also, I doubt just any jizz will do. I mean, I didn't go fuck a bunch of guys, but come on, you were in that cave with me and you're the only one I've been fucking. It's most likely your cum that's doing this. Anyway, that's the only cum I want."
I turned to the kitchen to grab a pizza box so she couldn't see my guilty expression.
"Pizza later, sex first," she said. "You see, I've been thinking a bit about whether I want to continue growing. I could stop this now, and coast to a stop just like you, but there are three things that make me want to continue: one, I'm already huge, so I'm not going to be more out of place if I grow; two, the scientist in me makes me want to see if it is – in fact – your cum that makes me grow; and three, I love you and want to fuck you forever!"
With this, she reached out and tugged at my pants, my extra-extra large jeans tearing from my body like tissue paper.
Oh, god it was good! My restraint over the previous week, such as it was, was rewarded a hundredfold as she straddled me and fucked me for ten hours straight. Her orgasms were, if anything, stronger than before. Every time I came in her she would arch her back and just vibrate in intense pleasure, her eyes rolling back in her head as if possessed.
Her comments about growing some more started me fantasizing about how big and powerful she would get. Would she even fit in the apartment when we were done? Just how smart could a person get? I won't lie and tell you it didn't turn me on; it definitely did. I had always gone for shy, petite girls in the past, but just the thought of Val turning into even more of a goddess made me horny like nothing else. I pounded myself into her just imagining her growing out of the apartment, her arms and legs bursting through the walls and windows, eventually collapsing the building in a heap, from which she emerged smiling and brushing debris from her perfect body.
When we took a quick break for food, she laid into the cold pizza like a starving wolf, supplementing them with a protein shake or two. She turned to me with a sauce-stained mouth and asked, "Oh, I forgot to ask, were you able to keep from jerking off?"
I turned bright red with embarrassment. "Uh, no ... I came three times." I told her about the shower and checkout line, and made up some story about accidentally seeing some sexy scene on TV and spontaneously ejaculating. She made a quizzical face at that, but let it slide.
The rest of the next few days were spent fucking and eating and fucking and talking. She could no longer fit into her car to go to the mountains, so every night we would slip out and try to find something to test our strength on. I was just able to manage one rep benching a panel van, but Val seemed to find that exercise increasingly boring. Without something heavier to lift she was at a loss at how to test herself.
This was rectified when they started construction on a new building on campus and moved in some earthmovers. Val saw those yellow monsters and licked her lips in anticipation, so we ran the five blocks to campus at three o'clock in the morning. She quickly slid under a big yellow loader. As she shifted her weight to estimate its center of balance, she plowed foot-tall mounds of earth to either side, and I figured that she'd make a pretty efficient earthmover just by herself.
At first, it looked like she wasn't going to be able to do it, as the thing wobbled a bit and she grunted but it refused to rise. Then, after a minute of straining, the tractor slowly, inch by inch, lifted into the air until at last she had it balanced on her fully extended arms! After a couple of seconds, though, her arms began to wobble and the whole thing came crashing down on its side with Val beneath it!
I ran to her in concern, but was relieved to see her slip out from under the equipment with not even a scratch, although her makeshift toga was a little worse for wear. We left the machine on its side with two perfect indentations of her breasts gouged into the metal. She looked it up later. Apparently that model had an operating weight of about 13,000 pounds!
What with all our fucking, her growth accelerated once again so that she was growing an inch a day! By the end of the week she was eight feet tall and more beautiful and cut than ever. Not only that, but her stamina was insane. We would fuck for a straight day, and I would be wiped out. Now, I only needed maybe five hours of sleep and I'd be good for another marathon fuck session, but she barely seemed to need sleep, spending my downtime feeding her burgeoning brain with knowledge from the internet.
Her IQ was getting crazy too! By the end of the week she hit 190, and soon we couldn't even measure it. She had found some free MIT courses online and was speedily working her way through those. Even though she was more of a biology geek than a physics nerd, like me, she quickly surpassed me in my subject and starting in on some of the more esoteric parts of particle physics.
During this time I became well known in the delivery food world with my constant huge orders, which I had them leave at the door as we watched from the keyhole. We would daily gorge ourselves on Chinese food, Thai, Pizza – the takeout standards. I would also order protein powders on line and pay for express shipping to feed my girl's insatiable appetite. Soon both of our credit cards were maxed out.
"Val, what are we going to do for food?"
She thought for a second and turned to the computer. "Don't worry about it hon. Leave it all to the big brain."
While I slept, she started learning everything she could about finance and investments. Within the next two days she had parlayed her $2,000 of remaining savings into $232,000 using an online brokerage account; more than enough to pay off our bills. The next day, she spent a day learning to code and then wrote a special high-frequency trading program. She contracted with a datacenter in New York to run it so that she could again concentrate on science. Over the course of the next five days the program had amassed a fortune of $35 million.
She spent some of her new wealth on lab equipment, which she set up in the kitchen, easily handling even the heaviest of the devices. This wasn't cheap stuff, either. She had a DNA sequencer, a deep freeze, a culture incubator, a wide variety of radiation detectors, and some stuff I'd never even heard of before, as well as gallons of chemicals. She would perform all sorts of experiments on herself, including trying to damage her tissue, but always to no effect. She was, apparently, indestructible. Frustrated by her inability to obtain samples from her own body, she took blood samples from me instead, piercing my rhino-tough but not impervious skin with a special needle.
I don't mean that all this brain work meant she was ignoring her body! Every couple nights we would go out to test her strength. Since a month ago, neither of us really got tired from running – I could sprint at 20 miles an hour pretty much indefinitely – but recently Val was just unbelievable. Every footstep would tear a hole in the pavement as she propelled herself along at what she told me was a hundred miles an hour. Concerned at the damage she was doing, she began to take long jumps from grassy patches, jumping two or three blocks with a bound, and landing as lightly as her mass would allow. She got better and better at it too. Once or twice she landed on the sidewalk, and I could see no damage whatsoever after a while.
The construction equipment was getting too light for her. The broken loader had been replaced, and dump trucks would sometimes be parked in the construction zone. She could bench the new loader for reps even though she had struggled to press the other one the week before, and she could just press two dump trucks, one in either hand. I asked her how she could get the leverage to lift two trucks at once, given that each was wider than she was. She just told me that she would grab the edge of each frame and apply just enough torque with her wrists to keep them aligned. Damn, she was getting strong!
One day I passed out from another session of mind-blowing sex and fell into a deep sleep. There, in my slumber, I dreamed I was back on the running track, naked and sprinting around and around, my huge dick flopping around with my exertion. There was an overwhelming sense of foreboding as I ran, mounting with each lap. It reached a peak as I rounded a curve and saw a naked radiant Mary standing in the middle, arms akimbo and legs spread wide.
She was beautiful! Eight feet tall and rivaling Val with her looks, her red ringlets limned her perfect freckled body with a nimbus of fire, waving in the breeze as if by their own accord. Her breasts stood proud on her muscled chest, each the size and roundness of a basketball with nipples an inch long and straining for me with desire.
"Long time no see, kiddo! Why don't you stop by the lab anymore? I've been so lonely and cold without you," she said.
"Mary, I told you. I have a girlfriend now!"
"Pfft! Why are you such a prude? At least part of you wants me," she said, pointing at my crotch.
I looked down and saw my manhood standing at attention, harder and longer than I could have imagined it, and still growing with every second. It pulsed and grew like a time-lapse film of plant growth, thickening to the size of a baseball bat and then a tree limb, the head moist and glistening with desire.
I felt the immediate impulse to run, but just as I started to turn my cock touched her fiery red bush and nestled in to her hot vaginal folds and I was trapped. She just stood there, five feet in front of me now, connected to me by my mammoth dick.
"Ahhhh! That's the spirit! Let's ... uhn ..." she took a step forward, closing her eyes in pleasure and pushing more of me into her sex. "Let's get busy," she said, looking down at me with green glowing eyes.
She stepped forward again, driving an impossible amount of cock into her! How could she hold it all? I should have split her open with this much of me in her!
"Shhhhh, just let ol' Mary take care of you." And suddenly she was right there, one of her nipples shooting into my mouth like a laser-guided missile.
She pushed me onto the grass and straddled me, moving faster and faster and setting her huge breasts to bouncing. The pleasure was amazing, comparable to my sex with Val, but with a difference: every time Mary shoved my dick into her she seemed to get bigger, more muscular, more perfect in every way. Her abs rippled with power, and pulsed every time I was buried in her, her eyes glowed more intense with every thrust. She expanded in pulses, growing in every direction at once. Soon, she was ten feet tall, then twelve, then fifteen, then ... I don't know, a giant goddess of power.
Every thrust, my cock would get longer and thicker, pushing my legs out to the side to accommodate its girth. Every time my cock emerged I could see more of it as it grew to maybe twenty feet long before the sensation became too much for me to hold back! I exploded into her like a volcano and she screamed with pleasure as her head rose to the heavens.
I awoke with a grunt and a release as I ejaculated with insane force. Val stood over me with a beaker in one hand and my dick in the other. The beaker was filled to the brim with my cum, one stray sticky strand leading from my cock to the glass. She giggled a little as she saw my expression.
She just filled the room. Nine feet tall now, the top of her head just barely brushed the ceiling of my apartment. She was nearly five feet wide at the shoulders, and her breasts extended a bit past that, about three feet in diameter. No clothes could fit her now, not even sheets were big enough for us to fashion a toga, so she just stayed naked all the time. Even in our periodic excursions to check her strength, she would go au natural. Her face, while still definitely still Val, was some kind of platonic ideal of beauty. It took my breath away whenever I gazed upon it.
"Science time!" she said, smiling. "I needed to examine your cum, and it looked like you were having quite the dream, so I jacked you off a little, and boy did you deliver! I hope you don't mind," she said as she licked some stray semen from her hand with her long flexible tongue.
She looked at the beaker. "Ooh! Nearly a liter! Good job!" she said, turning back to her equipment.
I watched as she worked, gigantic muscular ass swaying. I nearly came again right there. She put something in the centrifuge and came back, lowering herself on my still-erect prong. Her pussy engulfed me with no problem, taking me all in until her prominent clit ground into my abs.
"I noticed an odd radiation coming from your cum, much different from anything I've seen before. I'm trying to isolate the compound – or perhaps cumpound is more appropriate! – that emits the radiation. I want to figure out if it's something you produce, or if it's just leftover from whatever did this to us in the cave."
As she spoke, her pussy muscles pulsed around my dick sending shivers of pleasure up my sex and down my spine. I overloaded with the sensation and quickly came in her as her hand wandered to her breast and tugged on one of her nipples.
"I also want to see if I can rejuvenate your growth, pee-wee! The sex is great and everything, but just think if you could start growing again!"
I came again and she shivered with pleasure.
This led us to another sexual marathon, fucking the day away. At some point I heard the centrifuge go 'ding' and she looked back for a second, but kept riding me as she did. After a minute of concentration, she returned to me with a big excited smile and kissed me deeply, pulling me up between her breasts, their diamond-hard nipples gouging lines in the hardwood floor.
Once or twice that day and the following night she would pause and look back, but she kept my dick embedded in her engulfing snatch and returned to our lovemaking quickly. I hoped whatever experiment she had started could wait, because the sex was more amazing than ever. After about twelve hours, I heard another 'ding' and she turned again. I couldn't see the kitchen since it was behind her beautiful bulk, but when she turned back to me she held a beaker with something that glowed green.
"W-what's that? Where did that come from?" I said, wonderingly.
"Oh, don't worry your pretty little head about it. It's just a little science experiment!"
She looked critically at the fluid, which seemed to swirl and pulse with light, and satisfied, drank it all down. She sat there for a minute or two with her perfect eyes closed, idly riding my prick. I heard a 'pop' and felt her breast move, and she opened her eyes in excitement.
"Here it comes!" she said, moaning and caressing her titanic breast flesh. Her breasts inflated, becoming taut as if filling with water, each growing to four feet in diameter and filling my field of vision. She arched her back, and I could see her nipples harden and lengthen until they were each five inches long and pulsating with the same green color as the fluid.
She sighed, and sat upright again, stroking her engorged nipples.
"I have something for you! Try it; you'll like it – and so will I!"
She guided one of her nipples to my mouth, I looked at her, and she nodded. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked.
Ambrosia, there's no other word for it. Her milk tasted unbelievably awesome! Like ... I don't know. Like a milkshake, but better. It was an orgasm in liquid form, and it made me hard. Real hard.
It must have got Val off too, because she once again began to vigorously ride my prong, her legs splayed out flush with the floor trying to maximize contact with my torso.
My dick so badly wanted to come, but for some reason it didn't, or couldn't. The pressure just built and built for maybe twenty minutes until it was just unbearable. Then, with some kind of release that was not a true release, the pressure eased and I felt the most amazing feeling of growth, almost like my dream! The feeling of growth built stronger and stronger and I was elated that I would finally be worthy of my goddess Val. But...I wasn't growing. My head stayed at the same level and my muscles, while huge, got no harder or larger. I realized that the sensation of growth was almost entirely centered on my dick! It was my dick that was growing and my balls too! Fuck it felt awesome, even though I was disappointed that the rest of me wasn't following suit.
Soon her left breast was empty, and she quickly switched me over to her right, the same awesome flavor flooding into my mouth and down my throat. My dick redoubled its growth and Val began to buck harder and harder, lifting her body up a foot before slamming it back down on my penis. In those quick flashes when she lifted herself I could see my cock throb and grow thicker and longer. Finally her second breast was empty and she lowered her torso on me, driving herself more furiously on my dick than ever, plunging first two feet, then three (!) of steel-hard cockmeat into her hot snatch.
I could feel the true pressure building up in my distended balls now as my growth began to slow. Every time Val shivered in orgasm I would feel a thrill run through me deep in my sex, building and building like a lake behind a dam, filling to capacity and more until inevitably and unstoppably the dam broke and I gushed my juices into her sex. What must have been a gallon, maybe two, of cum flooded into Val's pussy, unstoppable, carrying all before it.
Val's body seized up in the best orgasm of her life, and that's saying a lot since every one since we had left the cave had apparently been better than the last. As my orgasm subsided I felt a buzzing thrill of sympathetic pleasure radiating from her, building in my mind until I spontaneously came again, arching my back and actually lifting her titanic bulk from the floor, such was the pleasure. We continued in this cycle of constant orgasm for what seemed like hours until I passed out completely.
I awoke nestled between Val's breasts as she lay back against one wall, her legs extending well past the edge of the mattress. She stroked my hair and hummed, lost in her afterglow. Even her hum was beautiful, like a string quartet with multiple voices threading in and out of the tune. I shuddered to think what her full singing voice would sound like now.
She looked down at me.
"Hi little one! Wasn't that nice? That was so good that it makes me want to forgive you for your little liaison with Mary." Her voice sounded like bells, beautiful and cold. It sent shivers of pleasure and fear down my spine in equal measure.
I stiffened, and she chuckled.
"Oh, don't worry about it. I'm not angry, not too angry anyway. I mean, I really put you in a pickle, abandoning you like that. I can see why my horny little guy couldn't resist her charms. She was a little hottie."
How did she know? She'd never met Mary, had she?
"No, no I never met Mary. As for how I know..."
==You see, I can read minds now.==
I pushed myself up and out of her embrace, stumbling backwards on something so that I landed awkwardly against the far wall of my apartment. I looked down to see what I had stumbled on and saw my dick, as long as my inseam flaccid, with basketball-sized balls pushing out between my legs. I put my hand out to push myself up and realized that I had grabbed Val's big toe. I looked up and followed that leg up to Val's sitting form.
I beheld her with awe and not a little fear. It was hard to gauge, but she must have been fourteen feet tall, with giant firm breasts, each five feet wide and sitting proud on her chest extending out over her lap. Her arms must have been five feet across at the bicep, and she wasn't even flexing. Between her breasts, I could see her perfect shaven snatch with a fat inches-long clit prominently on display, pulsating. I could feel pleasure radiate off that thing with every spasm.
She laughed. "Don't worry buddy, I said I was OK with it. I understand the pressures you were under. Oh, this?" She gestured at her body.
"Well let me tell you what my research found. It turns out that you did, in fact, have a bunch of that radiation left in you, but concentrated in your balls and unavailable to you for growth. Something about the male reproductive system concentrated and enhanced the radiation, bestowing growth on me every time you came. There was a problem though; the radiation was growing weaker all the time. Sure, we were fucking up a storm, but still I figured that within a couple more weeks the radiation would have depleted completely, and I would only have time to access maybe a tenth of its potential. I used my little lab in the kitchen there to whip up a special batch that would interact with my milk glands to produce a serum that could grow you, or more specifically, your dick and balls. I figure this way, I can get all the radiation out before it dissipates. All this growth you see? This happened just from tonight!"
Holy shit, I thought.
==Holy shit, indeed.== I heard in my head. I jumped, startled.
==Ah, the mind reading thing: A couple weeks ago when you told me about your inadvertent ejaculations, I felt a flash of guilt from you. At first, I figured it was my imagination, but as the week progressed my ability to feel your emotions, and your pleasure when you came, improved significantly. Last week I began to hear your surface thoughts, and the last couple days I've been able to delve deeper. When you slept, I ransacked your memories of that day and realized you had lied. Actually, I was much more excited with my accomplishment than disappointed in your betrayal. Our little experiment here? Well, now I can read those same deep thoughts just as easily as I once could read your surface emotions, you little pervert! I can even put thoughts directly in your mind! You remember that puppy you had as a kid, the one you called Snoopy?==
I thought back to little Snoopy, a beagle with floppy ears who would chase balls and lounge around his dog house. I remember thinking it was odd how my parents let me keep him even though my sister was allergic. He used to sit ON TOP of his dog house and seemed to converse with this little yellow bird who would hang around...
"Stop it!" I yelled.
Valerie giggled. "Isn't it cool?" Her face became serious.
==Now, to work. We cannot stay here. If I'm going to suck the rest of your super-juice and reach my full potential, this apartment will not do. I've been following the news and the entire college is abuzz with the weird vandalism around campus that I've caused, what with my footprints in the sidewalk and everything. They're calling me an 'urban bigfoot'! In fact, a couple of students have come forward claiming to have seen an amazon roaming the streets, and tonight groups of students are planning on staying up and filming me. Besides, I don't think your floor could take much more of this.== She reached down and lightly scratched her fingernail into the floor, casually pulling up planks of hardwood and deeply gouging the concrete below.
==I have purchased a semi truck and ordered it to be delivered to the alleyway behind the apartment building. Tonight we're going to drive up to the lake. It's isolated enough that no one will disturb us. You're going to drive me while I stay in the back.==
I slowly got dressed in some giant-sized sweats Val had ordered. Had she prepared this for weeks?
==No, just the last couple days. I think you underestimate the extent of my intellect now.==
She inserted the knowledge of the truck's location, as well as ten years of simulated experience in its operation, into my head and I ran to obey her desires, pulling the truck around so it was just below my balcony.
With a thump, she was down. Seeing her standing tall, with the moonlight caressing her breasts and muscles and perfect abs, made me begin to get all hard again. I felt my cock rub against my sweats, a little pre-cum stain near my ankle.
==Oh, no. You aren't wasting any of that stuff!==
She closed her eyes and concentrated, and my dick relaxed, while my libido raged on.
She opened her eyes and smiled.
==There. Now you can't ejaculate until I tell you to!==
She got into the truck, its suspension squealing in protest at her mass.
I started the rig up and navigated the streets around campus like a pro. Soon we were on the highway, and I could hear Val singing in my head.
==Oh, to be a goddess,
With everyone my thrall,
To control everything,
To rule over all!==
I felt a buzz of pleasure at the thought of her as queen of the world. She would be a goddess who would rule us all. Justly? With compassion? I couldn't imagine Val would do otherwise. All I knew was that it would be forever. Wait – was this 'me' thinking this, or was she putting these worshipful thoughts into my head? Maybe it was just spillover from her fantasies. I wasn't sure I cared.
As I drove into the mountains I could feel a strange vibration in my crotch. Wait, my crotch? No, her crotch! I was feeling her pleasure as she frigged off in the back of the truck! It mounted quickly and I swerved a bit as the overwhelming sensation coursed through my nervous system. This was something new, deeper, than a normal ejaculation, a little like the pleasure I had felt earlier during my big orgasm. Was it some kind of feedback loop? Was I feeling her orgasms as well as my own?
Suddenly, my mind exploded with release as Val reached some kind of psychic overload when she came. I saw a pair of headlights in the oncoming lane swerve violently as the driver spasmed in sympathetic rapture. My arms flailed, and I was barely able to control them. I gripped the wheel and tried to avoid the oncoming car. My efforts were rewarded with a violent swerve to the right, toward the Jersey barrier that separated the highway from a hundred-foot cliff. A second later we were up and over, and I resigned myself to my fate through the orgasmic haze, closing my eyes, and bracing for impact.
Except the impact never happened.
==Ooh! Look at that! I knew I could move things, but, wow! My strength and level of control now is amazing!==
I opened my eyes to see the stars. The rig had righted itself so we were once again level, and we seemed to be gliding over the treetops! What. The. Fuck.
==Oh, yeah. I didn't tell you, did I? Remember when you asked how I could hold those trucks upright when I pressed them? And how I seemed to get so much better at minimizing the damage when I jumped blocks at a time? Not to mention how I was able to do all that labwork while we fucked! Well, I realized a couple weeks ago that I could move things with my mind. That's right! You have a mind reading, telekinetic, super-strong, super-beautiful, super-genius girlfriend! That sex last night must have increased my power tenfold! This is sooo cool, I can't even tell you! If you don't mind, I'll just fly us the rest of the way.==
She did just that, although she landed us not at the cabin, but in the clearing behind the rocks of Widowmaker Cliff where I had professed my love for her for the first time. She and I stepped out of the truck and it disappeared into the lake with a distant splash.
She floated before me, thick muscled arms outstretched and back arched as if to soak up the moonlight. Her entire body was perfection: straining six-inch nipples pointing toward the heavens; two gigantic breasts to support them, large enough to feed an army; hard rippled abs, each muscle round and big as a cantaloupe tapering to a narrow waist, still bigger than my chest. All this led to a 'V' of muscle pointing the way to her perfect naked hairless pussy, clit engorged with desire. Her legs bulged out thicker than tree trunks and corded with lean perfect muscle; leading down to her perfect bare feet hovering a yard above the ground, pointed like a ballerina's. Her hair floated around her body, caressing its perfection, space-black and flowing to her feet and beyond.
==I'm glad you approve.== I heard in my head as she straightened and looked at me hungrily.
==That wet dream you had? The one where you fucked Mary into a giant goddess of power? I put that in your mind as you slept. I knew you had a thing for her, not love exactly or even infatuation, but a lust for her, certainly. I also know that you secretly wanted to see the birth of a goddess. I mean, your deepest thoughts and fantasies were so easy to read. Well, in addition to my need to get a large sample of your cum for my experiments, I wanted to give you a little preview! Tonight you are going to get your wish. Tonight you will be the agent of my ascension. Let's get this party started!==
Something happened in my head, and I felt a flood of pleasure flow down my cock as it inflated, rending my sweats like they were nothing. Within seconds it stood out ramrod straight in front of me, a mind-boggling five feet long. I flew up to her as her pussy opened of its own accord as if to welcome it home. It plunged into her without stopping, filling her up, her sex stretching wide to accommodate its girth.
==Yesssssssssssssssss!==
I was pulled out, nearly to the tip, and then plunged back into her again and I came, hard and long, and we began again what we had started earlier, with a pleasure feedback that is indescribable. We stayed this way for an hour; I with my dick plunged deep in her sex, her with her back arched in ecstasy. Her pussy throbbed and massaged my pole, as I felt her incredible deep orgasms as well as my own gushing release.
Then we did it again. And again. And again. I'm not sure how long we stayed locked in our embrace, but daylight came and went, twice, before she pulled me out. I lay on the ground gasping with what I had just experienced, afraid to look up.
==Don't be afraid. I'm a benevolent goddess.==
I looked up at her and ... and I literally cannot describe her. She was at least a hundred feet tall and – beautiful? That's not strong enough. Transcendent? Better, but still not there. English has not come up with an adequate word. Well, maybe it has now. Val-tastic, perhaps?
==Thank you. We stopped because you are done. There's no radiation left in you, and I must have it all. Yes, I could fulfill my dreams at this point and rule the world forever, but I know there's more out there, and I cannot chance the possibility that someone else might stumble upon it. You remember Mary? She's 7' 3" now, just from all the sex you had with her, and she's in her room right now ramming a baseball bat into her snatch remembering that afternoon you spent with her in the bushes. What if she stumbled into the cave herself?==
"What are you going to do?" I said.
==Why, you and I are going to that cave, of course. I'm going to suck down every last erg of that otherworldly radiation and join the galactic civilization.==
"Huh?"
==Do you know what that place is? That cave and those rocks are gifts from the alien races of the galaxy. They seed every planet that might develop intelligent life so that, hopefully, one of us will find it and ascend to their level. It was intended that the power be used to improve all of the intelligent life on the planet, dolphins included, but for some reason we were the only humans to ever discover that cave, and I'm going to take it all.==
"Wait, what about me? Can't I join you? Don't you love me?"
==I DO love you, but this is not your destiny. That is mine alone. You can join me, however. You WILL join me: as my sex toy, forever filling me with pleasure.==
With that I was whisked away with her to the cave. She must have been able to sense it somehow because we flew directly there. When we got there we just sort of – passed through the rock as if through water. The rocks sensed her presence once we arrived as they glowed with an incredible brightness. Her bulk, large as it was, was still dwarfed by the cavern, but not for long.
==Now to make a cock befitting a goddess.== Her eyes shown with green fire, bathing me in their brilliance.
My dick began to grow again, its girth quickly surpassing the height of my entire body until I was little more than a giant cock and balls, twenty five feet long, my body an afterthought. I floated to her, titanic legs to my left and right, and felt my enormous glans pierce her divine folds and she moaned with anticipation as I was slowly engulfed. As she spasmed in her first orgasm, she seemed to reach out with her mind and pull the power from the glowing rocks. I could see filaments of green pulsating light flow into every pore of her being as she threw back her head in rapture. Her pleasure and power doubled, and then redoubled again. I could feel her grow larger and larger before her pleasure overflow caused me to come continuously forever and ever and ever.
The pleasure continues, and every once in a while it increases in intensity, but I always adapt, regaining my ability to think with time. How much time, I don't know. I don't even know what I am to her now. A parasite? A gland? Maybe just a single cell in her entire magnificence, or maybe just an atom. It doesn't matter. We're together, me and my lover. Forever.

WilfredDDeVoe

Here is another cool story by Kaleb:

User Error
by Kaleb
Submitted by Kaleb on January 31, 2013 - 6:28pm
______________________

Polly walked into the lab with a huff, dumping her backpack in the corner and sitting down on the nearest stool. Here she was, a cute little freshman college student new to the big city from her hometown in Kansas, and was she allowed to have a social life? No.

It's not like Polly couldn't have a social life if she wanted one. College was supposed to be a fresh start, right?

Growing up, her mom had always dressed her in skirts and white blouses that made her look a bit like the prototypical schoolgirl. That, plus her undeveloped body, had kept her in the solidly in the nerd camp until her senior year when two things happened: she grew boobs, and plastic rimmed "nerd" glasses came back into style. In her senior year she had really blossomed into a cute young woman, standing a petite five-two with long blonde hair and a pixie nose supporting now-stylish retro glasses.

Even with her new looks, she had always envied the cheerleaders. They were the queens of the high school, gorgeous and fit with big boobs, and everyone trying to please them. Her high school had been big in the national cheerleader competitions but not so competitive in the men's sports, so not only were the girls the social center of her school, but the athletic one as well. Polly always wanted to be big and strong like those girls. Able to get any boy she wanted with a glance, and secure in her athletic prowess. She had to content herself with "pretty cute".

Not that it did any good. Her family's financial woes had relegated her to spending her nights in a dark physics lab.

Actually, it was a little bit of a miracle that she got this job. Originally, her nerdy roommate had inherited the position from her brother, who had graduated the previous year. She had gotten a better job elsewhere, and had given the job to Polly. Polly could see why. The first day she had come in, the job was described pretty succinctly: Watch the equipment and don't touch anything. If anything at all happens, call Professor Williams.

"Nothing ever happens," she thought, gazing around the lab. The place was kind of spooky, and turning on the lights didn't help much. The room was about thirty feet on a side, with a lab bench and four stools on one wall and a server rack, monitor and keyboard in the corner. The remaining walls were lined with storage shelving. Completely filling the shelves were all sorts of arcane equipment, some with glowing tubes sticking out of the top, some with blinking LEDs, but all with thick cables snaking out of them. Most of the cables were bundled up and lead to the center of the room.

It was there where things got really weird. Six evenly-spaced stands - like microphone stands but more sturdy - surrounded an area in the middle of the room about ten feet in diameter. On the top of each stand was a very pointy probe about a foot in length, starting out about three inches across but narrowing down to a point so fine that Polly couldn't really tell where the probe ended and empty space began. They all pointed to the center of a circle, which had a thick yellow stripe painted on the floor. The whole setup looked creepy and wicked.

The Professor had left a note: "Polly, we've all gone out to celebrate. Don't touch the equipment!"

Polly sighed. Even the physics students had more of a social life than she did. She opened a book to get some studying done.

After about an hour she had finished her math homework and was about to move on to her psych textbook when she happened to look across to the monitor near the server rack. There was a binky cursor there and something written in red. She got up to take a look.

"ERROR" it read.

"Huh, well I guess this is why they have me here." Polly dug her phone out of her backpack and dialed Professor Williams. There was no answer, so she began to leave a message about the computer error. It was then that she smelled the smoke.

She looked back across the room and was startled to see that one of the components on the opposite wall was smoking. As she watched, it burst into flame.

"Shit! We got a fire!"

Polly immediately hurried to the fire extinguisher near the door and ran to the fire. A white gusher of fire retardant shot onto the faulty component as a billowing acrid cloud quickly filled the room, making Polly choke. She tried to find her way back to the door. There, to one side of her she saw some clear air and made a break for it!

A prickling feeling danced on her skin as she passed into the clear air, coughing. Wiping the chemicals from her eyes she surveyed the damage. There, right in front of her, was the pointy end of one of the probes, and it wasn't featureless any longer, the thing glowed with an eerie green light.

Polly looked around her. The image was surreal! It was if she was standing in the middle of a bubble of clear air in the otherwise smoky and chemical-filled room. She could see clouds of fire retardant swirl right outside of the perimeter of probes, but none seemed to infiltrate the area defined by the yellow line on the floor.

"Fuuuuck," she sighed. She realized where she was standing. "I've gotta get out of here!"

She quickly moved to leave the confines of the circle and get to the door, but to her horror the further she moved from the center of the circle, the harder it was to go any further. At about one foot from the yellow line it was like she was pushing against a brick wall. She stopped pushing and felt the invisible force sort of shove her back to the center, stumbling. She ran to the opposite side of the circle with all her might and turned just as the force began to become unbearable, using the rebound to help propel her out of the trap. This time the opposing pressure came on hard as she felt her nose being squished against her face as it flung her back to the center of her prison.

She sat there breathing hard, stunned. She felt a warmth under her nose and reached up to find that her nose was bleeding.

"HELP!" she screamed. "Hellllllp!"

Polly began to cry.

---------

It wasn't until the next morning that Professor Williams got back to the lab. They had had a breakthrough the prior day, and he and his grad students had been out celebrating. "Maybe a little too hard," he thought, rubbing his head.

When he opened the door the Professor was presented with a disaster area. The room was covered in what looked like talcum powder, and he could see that one bank of control equipment on the wall was black with scorch marks. But that paled with what he saw in the middle of the room. There, in the center of the quantum flux emitters, was his nighttime intern, Polly, curled up on the floor seemingly asleep.

"Oh my God! What happened?" He moved toward Polly to help, but suddenly stopped short when he saw that the emitters were glowing softly in the morning light.

"Shit!" the Professor ran over to the control computer to see what was going on. Typing furiously, he realized that the program that he had prepared for today's second test of the apparatus had somehow been triggered in the night. A cold shiver ran down his back as he realized what that meant. He turned back to Polly.

"Polly? Polly, wake up! What happened?"

Polly sleepily opened her eyes and looked up at the Professor.

"Professor, help! Get me out of here! I can't get out!" she cried.

The Professor, for his part, could see her mouth moving but could hear nothing. "One way," he murmured. "Fuck!"

Professor Williams looked around the lab for a microphone. He found one on the back shelf and plugged it in to an amplifier and carefully tossed it through the perimeter of the field while motioning Polly to stay back.

He could hear her sobs now through the speaker.

"What's happening Professor? Get me out of here!"

The Professor tried to calm her.

"Polly, you've apparently somehow triggered our physics experiment here. Um, I'm not sure how to get you out yet. Please stay calm! What happened?"

Polly told the Professor her story, about the error, the fire and suddenly finding herself in this impenetrable bubble.

"Fuck!" he groaned. "Ok, Polly. You're in a quantum flux manipulation field. You see, we were investigating the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics and were developing this technology to test whether or not it was true."

"The what?" Polly sniffled.

"The many-worlds hypothesis. You know, alternate universes? Basically the theory goes that every random quantum fluctuation spins off an alternate universe where instead of one result, you have another. Literally trillions of alternate universes are spun off from this one every second without us noticing, each just slightly different from our own. As time progresses, these universes diverge and they wind up quite dissimilar. We were going to test that theory today by creating a window into a mirror universe where left is right. Of course, we were going to test it on a solution of sugar, not a person..."

Polly said, "Well turn it off! Get me out of here."

"Um, it may not be that easy, Polly. You see, while light can pass through, being massless, physical matter is trapped within the field. Even sound cannot escape, since the vibrating molecules within your environment can't easily interact with the ones outside. I can only communicate with you right now because the signals traveling through the microphone cable are basically radio waves."

"Why can't you turn it off, then?"

The Professor thought for a second. "Polly, do me a favor. Raise your right hand."

Without thinking Polly did as she was told.

The Professor watched as Polly raised her left hand.

"Fuck," he moaned.

Polly realized that she had raised her wrong hand and grew confused. She knew it was her left hand, but had the uncanny feeling that it was the one she always used to write. It was like she was reversed, a mirror image, but her conscious mind held both realities.

The Professor sighed, "Polly, everything inside of the field is entangled with another universe. When we shut this thing down, everything inside of the bubble is pulled into that other universe as the field collapses. Since the universe we've plugged into is so close to ours, my guess is that there is a matching device on the other side that will collapse at the same time. Basically, your body would have no place to go and would be squeezed out of existence."

Tears began to flow again from Polly's eyes. "You mean I'm trapped in here forever?"

The Professor frowned. "Polly, it's worse: if we can't somehow get you out of the field, the buildup of carbon dioxide will kill you within a day or two."

Polly's tears became sobs as she curled up on the floor or her prison. "I'm going to dieee," she moaned.

"Oh, Polly! We'll find something! Let me get the team together and we'll try to get you out of here!"

The Professor fished his cell phone out of his pocket and began to make some calls.

-----------

The team worked all day to figure out a solution. One of the students had gotten the bright idea of throwing in carbon dioxide scrubbers and a battery-operated fan to prolong Polly's lifespan, but still, the air was getting pretty stuffy. That night, Professor Williams sent his grad students away so he could talk with Polly in private.

Polly could tell from his expression that the news was not good.

"Polly, we've tried to figure out how to deactivate the field but have pretty much concluded that it will be impossible. We've basically boiled down our options to these:

"One: I can turn off the field and see what happens. I don't recommend this one since there's the strong possibility that you'll be squeezed out of existence, as we've discussed.

"Two: I can build another field around this one and hope that the two cancel out, leaving you free to escape. Unfortunately, we don't have much time left to get the equipment set up. Plus, there's a 50/50 chance that the canceling of the two fields will cause the destruction of our universe, so that one's out.

"Three," he paused and looked her meaningfully in the eyes, "I can alter the conditions of the alternate universe in which you're entangled. If we can change them just enough, the universe on the other side won't have a matching lab, and when the field collapses you'll be sucked into that universe."

Polly was numb from despair. "So you mean that I'll be sent somewhere else? Somewhere completely different from here?"

"Well, not completely different. I mean, as I make the changes, you'll be entangled with that alternate universe and can tell me whether you think it'll be a good one to go to. You'll have, um, shadow memories of this alternate place. Yes, you'll be trapped away from the only world you've ever known, but I'll try my best to make sure that the one in which you're deposited is a good one. I-I think this is your best option."

"Ok," Polly sighed, resigned to her fate and too tired to argue. "What change do you suggest?"

"Ah, well, I was thinking about that. We need something that would have retarded technological development somewhat, so that a lab like this is unlikely. Something that happened in the past."

"So, you mean something like America losing the Revolutionary War?"

The Professor thought for a second. "That might work. We're in New York, so we'd probably still be in English territory, and the change in culture probably wouldn't be too severe. Let's try it."

Polly nodded, and the Professor walked to the keyboard and began to type. After a few minutes he turned and said, "Are you ready?"

"Let her rip, Professor. If something goes wrong, well, it was good knowing you."

The Professor hit the enter key, and the machine began to hum in a slightly lower tone. Then there was a "snap!" and a bit of ozone smell and Polly seemed to jump before his eyes. As he watched, her clothes began to change to a tartan skirt with a frilly white blouse and black patent leather shoes. Polly's hair began to grow longer and longer and curled into ringlets until it cascaded down to her waist. Her head was topped with a matching tam. Otherwise, she was pretty much identical to the girl who was in there earlier, right down to the bloody nose.

"Polly, are you all right."

"That - that was odd," she said. The Professor could hear the Scottish brogue in her voice.

"I - my memories are the same as before, but I have this recollection of a different life, like I just woke from a very vivid dream. This is my first year of school here and," she looked dejected. "I work in this lab as your night intern. Bollocks! I'm still trapped!"

The professor sighed. "Do you have any other suggestions?"

"Try having England lose the Hundred Year's war to France, perhaps?" she said.

The Professor nodded and turned back to his keyboard. Once again, the apparatus hummed loudly and snapped sharply as Polly began to change again. Her tartan clothing morphed into a stylish black short dress. Her hair slowly uncurled, and as if a film was running in reverse, retreated until she had a short pixie cut. Her face was perfectly made up with bright red lipstick.

"Mon dieu!" she said, searching her memories. "Non, I am still employed in your laboratoire."

The professor wrinkled his brow in thought. "It appears that the multiverse is forcing some sort of conservatism here, making the minimum change possible consistent with our requests. I think we're going to have to go much further back and make much more drastic a change."

He suddenly raised his head. "Let me try this," and begins typing.

Again the hum, much louder this time, then a snap, then Polly's form began to blur. This time, the changes were much more drastic. Polly's hair began to grow once again much longer, but bound up in a ponytail that trailed down her back. That back began to grow much wider and much more muscular, as the black dress slowly morphed into a rough bearskin skirt. Polly's skin darkened considerably as she began to grow taller. Thick, lean muscles bulged under her skin as biceps that would please a male bodybuilder pushed out from her arms. Her breasts, now fully exposed, were pushed out and flattened somewhat with emergence of huge pectoral muscles. Finally the changes stopped.

Polly stared at Professor Williams as he stared at her.

"What did you do?" she said in a low voice, a strange accent creeping in around the edges of her English.

"I - I changed history at the last ice age. I, er, made it so that the age lasted a little longer." He stared at her exposed physique.

Doctor Williams had a little secret. He had always been attracted to athletic women and had a secret fetish for women growing out of their clothes and becoming strong, powerful, and dominating. He could barely take his eyes off of her.

Polly, for her part, noticed the expression of naked lust on the Professor's face and looked down to examine herself.

"Eeek!" she squealed, quickly bringing her thick strong arms up to cover her naked breasts. This only served to emphasize the sheer size of her biceps, and pushed her pectorals up so that now there was some cleavage between them.

"What the hell Professor," she said. "What did you turn me into?" She looked back to the professor to see him trying to hide a bulge in his tight jeans. Was she turning him on?

"I - I don't know. What can you remember?"

Polly concentrated. "I live in a village. Our house has stone walls and thatched roof. My brothers and I go out hunting every day for - oh my! We hunt wooly mammoth! My father was killed last year by a saber-toothed tiger! Dammit Professor! I'm a fucking cavewoman!"

"Uh, well, there probably is no danger of turning off the machine now."

"Don't you DARE!" she screamed with a roar, her fists bunching up and falling to her sides in anger, once again exposing her muscular breasts.

"This life sucks! We get enough to eat, but everyone's dumb as rocks. There's nothing to do but hunt and eat and - fuck the neighbor boys." She realized then that she was once again exposed and blushed, quickly covering her breasts once again. Still, there was a tingle of sexual arousal. While in her "real" life she was still a virgin, in the alternate universe she had been fucking the village boys for the last two years. She was one of the biggest people in her village, so she could pretty much dictate the terms of her couplings, and she had to admit that that part of her alternate life was fun. She looked back at the Professor's expanding tool with growing lust.

For the Professor's part, this was nearly a fantasy come true. He had seen a petite college student transform into a goddess of muscle before his eyes. The only problem was that she had lost much of her femininity in the process. He made a suggestion.

"W-well maybe I can change things a little?" He turned back to the keyboard.

"WAIT! No more of this fucking around over there without telling me what you're going to do!"

"I just wanted to undo what I've done and reset the ice age." He turned back to the keyboard and quickly typed out his changes. Instead of changing the end of the Ice age, however, he instead tweaked the birth ratio of women to men to one-hundred to one. He figured that this would boost her sexiness significantly.

"Here we go," he says, and pressed the button, turning to watch Polly's transformation.

The machine hummed and snapped, and Polly began to change. First, her hair became once again unbound and curled into ringlets that tumbled down her body to the bottom of her ass. Then Polly's eyes widened as she felt her arms being pushed apart by her expanding boobs, inflating like balloons until they were the size of watermelons, firm and proud and sitting high on her chest with thick inch-long nipples. Polly's body soon followed, growing taller - quickly passing six feet and approaching seven - while her waist narrowed relative to her expanding shoulders and hips. Her abdominal muscles bunched and heaved as they developed into a cobbled road leading from the bottoms of her immense breasts to her hungry pussy. Polly began to exude a raw sexuality, as the pheromones she produced were evolved to attract men from a huge distance.

Unbeknownst to the professor, Polly's mind developed with her body, becoming much more intelligent than him, probably at least twice as intelligent as anyone who has ever lived, in our universe.

Finally, the machine wound down, and Polly smiled. Oh, yes, this was nice! She looked down at her body, now completely naked, but felt no shame since she was perfection itself. She searched her memory for her alternate history. In this new timeline, the world is divided into queendoms, each ruled by a woman who enforced her will with an iron fist. She was one of these queens, with three-thousand female vassals and slaves, and a harem of a hundred fine men. While she was certainly not the master of this alternate world, she was still quite high in its hierarchy.

With her enhanced mind, she could tell what had happened. With so many more women than men, they had become the protectors, the strong ones. Each one had competed for sex since the beginning of humanity, with only the strongest, most beautiful women having children, causing each generation to become sexier, stronger, and more intelligent. The evolutionary pressures were really quite simple to deduce.

She looked at the professor, who stared at her with a bit of drool at the corner of his mouth.

"Do you like what you see, Professor?" she said, tweaking a nipple with her long elegant fingers and sliding the other hand down her perfect abs toward her sex. The Professor began to absentmindedly rub his cock through his jeans as he nodded.

Polly considered: did she want to go to this alternate world? She would be like one of those cheerleaders in high school, a queen to be worshiped. On the other hand, she would always be fighting with her neighbors to maintain that power, and would be beholden to an Empress who reigned over hundreds of kingdoms.

No. She wanted it all to herself. Polly let the competitive nature of the girl she was in this alternate world wash over her as she decided she wanted this world, the world outside her bubble. She would be the only one here! She'd be the most sexy, strong, and intelligent person on the planet! She would probably rule it within the decade.

But how to escape? She idly caressed her sex as she thought, and then had an idea. She would have to be careful here, lest the Professor catch on and terminate the bubble before she was ready.

When she looked up, she realized that that would probably not be a problem, as Professor Williams had given up all propriety and dropped his pants around his ankles, frantically yanking on his impressive cock and staring at her perfection.

Polly giggled and blew him a kiss causing her breasts to bounce dramatically, and he ejaculated on the spot.

"Oh Professor, what you've done here is quite lovely, but don't you think we could do more?" she said, batting her eyes.

"M-more?" he asked warily.

"Well, in the world you've created for me I'm a -slave. Beholden to a powerful warlord. Men here are twelve-feet tall and abuse their women terribly. I was hoping we could make one more change before you collapsed the field."

"Uh..."

"I promise to make it worth your while! I think you'll really like what I have in mind!"

The Professor nodded. As she spoke, his dripping penis returned to full arousal.

"Set the controls so that the women of this world have used a breeding program for the last twenty-thousand years where only the most beautiful, powerful and intelligent women are allowed to procreate using the best male breeding specimens. They would select for beauty, sexuality, strength, intelligence, health and healing factor, longevity and -" she thought for a moment. "-and mental powers. You know, telepathy, mind control, telekinesis, all that stuff."

"Uh, I don't know. Do mental powers really exist?"

"Oh professor, please? I promise you won't be disappointed!" Polly began to caress herself at the thought of the goddess she would become if this worked. She slipped two fingers into her wet sex and began to caress her clit moaning.

The Professor stared at the spectacle, jacking off furiously at her pleasure. Within moments he came again as she bucked on her hand groaning in ecstasy. Polly looked straight at the Professor as she brought her wet fingers up to circle her nipples while she licked her lips seductively.

Images of female perfection ran through the Professor's mind as he turned to the controls once again, typed a bit, and then hit "Enter".

This time the hum that pervaded the room was more of a howl and the snap was more like a gunshot, as much more power was needed to make the necessary changes. Polly stood in the center of the field with a big smile on her face as she awaited her ascendance. She watched as the Professor's eyes widened, his boner back as hard as ever.

After a few seconds, she found she could read his mind and see her changes through his eyes! Her entire perfect frame began to swell and stretch as layer after layer of inhuman impenetrable muscle grew under her skin. Her bones became neigh-unbreakable, and she could remember her experimental youth when she replaced the normal matrix of her skeleton with bond-enhanced diamond. Her breasts pulsed and pushed out until they were the size of beach balls, nipples three inches long. She grew to eight feet, then nine and finally had to sit and double over to fit into her confines. This exposed her pussy to the Professor's bulging eyes, and she watched as her clit stood proudly three inches from her sex. Polly's long hair began to fly around her, sexily caressing her overdeveloped body. She remembered learning this technique from her mother in order to emphasize her beauty and power to all who saw her.

Suddenly, her connection to the Professor was broken as the sensory overload of her beauty finally drove his heart to failure. Polly quickly reached into his mind ransacked it for all the details of how the apparatus worked. As a parting gift, she overloaded his pleasure centers as his consciousness faded.

Polly was alone in the faintly humming room. She now knew everything the Professor knew about the machine, and while her alternate world had not developed some of the theory that her old world had, it was now simplicity for her to grasp the concepts. Polly turned her attention to the computer and to the equipment racks and closed her eyes, probing their workings with senses other than sight.

Polly smiled as she realized what she needed to do. The computer screen began to type out line after line of apparent gibberish as she reprogrammed its most basic workings from the ground up. At the same time, the wires and equipment in the racks behind her began to restructure themselves into a much more efficient and subtly different configuration. At last, she was ready.

With a gesture, the walls and ceiling of the Physics building exploded outward. Polly made sure that none of the debris fell back onto the equipment, as the emitters lifted themselves from the floor and began to pull back from the former building.

Polly could feel the field gradient lessen as the emitters flew back from the center and out into the quad. Soon the emitters were fifty feet apart, and continued to pass stunned students as they stood and stared at the spectacle. Every time a female student passed into its circumference, she began to grow larger and more beautiful, with those closer in experiencing much more of a change than the ones at the edge. Girls of all ethnicities found themselves improving, becoming sexier and stronger than they could ever have imagined as they fell within the machine's influence.

Polly's pheromones, trapped within the field for all this time, drove those who fell under their influence into a sexual frenzy, and the much-improved girls quickly sought to fuck what they now saw as a precious commodity: Men!

Finally, when the emitters had pulled back a hundred yards from what had been the Physics building, Polly rose from the ruins in all her perfect naked glory, and flew out, pushing against the now-trivial barrier into the real world. Once clear, she terminated the connection to the alternate universe and watched as the collapsing field ripped everything within it into the other dimension, the newly improved students from the quad screaming as they were sucked in.
Polly smiled at the crater her birth had created. In the silence of the night, she closed her eyes and sensed the millions of inferior souls who would soon be her slaves. This was right. This was the universe she was meant for. She floated off to her destiny.

WilfredDDeVoe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great story.  What happened to Mary?  Did she also grow?

Yeah, she's 7' 3" now and using a baseball bat to please herself. It's in the 6th to last paragraph in the story.