Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fitness Goddess 2014 I (see all photos and chose your 4 favourite athletes)

Started by RobMash, March 06, 2014, 01:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

         Allison Frahn         
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Ava Cowan         
   
nominated by: fitnessfanatic
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Candice Lewis          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Carina Veras          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Carol Browning          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Carolyn Erickson          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Dana Ambrose          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Elissa Martis          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Evalyn Nograles          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Francine Valverde         
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Giada Simari         
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Jaci Rahder          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Joanna Scott         
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Karina Grau          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
         Kat Garcia          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    
         Kati Alander         
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    
         Lauren Smith          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    
         Monica Lubeck          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    
         Montenna Lane          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    
         Natalie Waples          
   
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


RobMash

My personal ranking:

1st Elissa Martis
2nd Allison Frahn   
3rd Candice Lewis 
4th Kati Alander     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fitnessfanatic

I voted for two of my favorites over the past few years, Ava Cowan and Candice Lewis.  I also voted for Elissa Martis and Natalie Waples who I need to keep up with them both.  All ladies are in fantastic shape.

Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bandersnatch

Good morning 6 am here,

  I got your e-mail noting that I'd not been here for awhile, so I logged in and was taken to this page.  I have *no* reference on what criteria that I'm supposed to be seeing when I look at your bodybuilders in order to judge and chose the best 4 bodybuilders.

P.S.  Is it just me or should both male & female wear high heels or neither?  ;)

-Bander

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
where are the other categories?

Do you mean bikini, physique and muscle goddess?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yes

This year, in all the polls will be insert in list only the candidates who competed in 2014.
In detail:
Regarding the poll Muscle Goddess  there are no bodybuilder who competed this year yet.
Regarding the poll Physique Goddess will be the next month
Regarding the poll Bikini Goddess and Biceps Goddess has been just closed
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS