LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Susan Blandford

Started by Timmon, March 26, 2014, 07:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

Anyone remember Susan?
She competed in the 80's and 90's, got really ripped, in thge age where shredded was the condition to be in to win. I thought she was great.
She wasn't happy about her placing at the British Champs , and dropped out soon after, if my memory serves me correctly. Currently lives in Portsmouth and is a keen long distance cycle rider.
Susan Blandford

1989
British Championships - IFBB, LightWeight, 5th

1991
British Championships - IFBB, MiddleWeight, 5th

1992 EFBB British Championships
UNDER 57KG CLASS (MIDDLEWEIGHT)
1. Sandra Berry
2. Claire Wheeler
3. Julie Avery
4. Susan Blandford
5. Melanie Richmond
6. Lynn Atterby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Female Bodybuilding

Susan Blandford

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS