Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Leila Locks

Started by bigsub1984, February 11, 2014, 03:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsub1984

To anyone in the Pittsburgh area who sees this new addition on the wb270 STAY AWAY!  She has no strength or knowledge of holds, nor does she have any interest in running a session or have any input into what she is good at. I do not have a wrestling background, nor was I looking for anything competitive, more of a scissor/domination session. She constantly asked me what she should try next, which really took me out of it. And she had no knowledge of the holds she was trying to apply or the strength to make them count. I paid for an hour and left after 25 minutes. Never again


Chip101

Yeah dude for some reason lately I have been seeing all these new woman who I honestly cant see being skilled. I dont know if they think that the man will pay for anything and this is just a good way to make some money or what.

Session wrestling is sort of becoming just another niche for fetish models to exploit. Just have to do my research I guess.

Mixer11549

I'm afraid I must agree with the review above. She is simply unimpressive, and her yahoo group has a pathetic number of pictures of her flexing her nonexistent muscles as her soft gut hangs out in her bikini.

I've had better sessions with random, unskilled girls I met on internet dating sites. This girl is a joke.


Mixer11549

Turns out she is no longer doing sessions. Lack of interest led to her retirement after a mere month!  :laugh: