⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Marissa Brown

Started by Artoffbb, March 12, 2012, 01:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artoffbb

Whatever happened to Marrisa Brown?

Artoffbb

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

kholloways

She made a brief comeback in 1996 in New Mexico (where she continues to live). I think © You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login had some impressive photos of her.

She is still one of my favorites.

Warhawk Overdrive

I think I got these from that site. This is her in 1996
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

nickolai

Missing this one. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am a huge fan as well.