Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tara Silzer (Big Tinah)

Started by mick56, July 30, 2013, 11:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mick56

Haven't seen or heard of anything on Tara Silzer in well over a year. I know she's off the session scene , but haven't seen any new pics or updates on her in a while. Thought I read somewhere she was moving to physique , but still no confirmation.
She was by far the best session....by far. Curious as to what she's up to.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


atomicplayboy3000

re-launching her website soon I hear

eff

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login