Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

goddess severa

Started by moca fikry, March 22, 2012, 02:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moca fikry

hi can any one help me i joined goddess severa website but it seems not working i cant view anything
any help
www.goddesssevera.com


Old Surehand

I have access to the entire website, except for the members section of course. I tried to find an email address, but she only provides a form to contact her. That does you no good if you can't access the website at all. Google her name and see if you can find a contact email somewhere else on the web.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

moca fikry

even on the site i cant send her the message
i wounder if it is a fraud

footdan

She uses CCBill to process payments. Just contact them and tell them you can't access the content. They will send her an email instructing her to have it fixed.

ooosterman

Good luck with that' one of the worst set up sights I ever dealt with, all razzle dazzle set up fair to poor content.