LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Penpraghai Tiangngok - Has been scamming people for deposits

Started by j635746, December 05, 2013, 08:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouCantPinMe

She wants to in March. We shall see....I hope it works out.

I look forward to giving her another loss.


edgar

Is she coming to USA on March? If 'yes', do you know where?

Where did you wrestle last time? In a hotel?

Thanks YouCantPinMe !

ahillel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she coming to USA on March? If 'yes', do you know where?

Where did you wrestle last time? In a hotel?

Thanks YouCantPinMe !

Are you for real? Did you actually read the original post? Seriously, I hope she scam you too cuz you act like you are looking for it. Good luck "wrestling with her"...

YouCantPinMe

She didn't scam me but maybe I just got lucky.

Edgar, not in a hotel but on actual wrestling mats in a gym. Would would have destroyed a hotel room. Can't bodyslam very well in a hotel. :)

Not sure on next location yet.

mjszx

Hi All

Just a waring.  Please be wary of camming / sessioning with Penpraghai Tiangngok.

I spoke to her on skype and agreed to a show then and there so I sent her the paypal payment and confirmed that I had sent it.

She immediately logged off or blocked me to then not reappear

I've emailed her an no response whatsoever

Please be careful as she will steal from you also

lee092760

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi All

Just a waring.  Please be wary of camming / sessioning with Penpraghai Tiangngok.

I spoke to her on skype and agreed to a show then and there so I sent her the paypal payment and confirmed that I had sent it.

She immediately logged off or blocked me to then not reappear

I've emailed her an no response whatsoever

Please be careful as she will steal from you also

Oh lord, here we go

Female Bodybuilding

mjszx there are many warnings about Penpraghai Tiangngok, she keeps stealing people's money for custom videos and sessions. Members posted umpteen times warnings about her. So it's not easy to understand you.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi All

Just a waring.  Please be wary of camming / sessioning with Penpraghai Tiangngok.

I spoke to her on skype and agreed to a show then and there so I sent her the paypal payment and confirmed that I had sent it.

She immediately logged off or blocked me to then not reappear

I've emailed her an no response whatsoever

Please be careful as she will steal from you also

Oh lord, here we go
Not really lee.  She scammed me for a deposit and someone else.  Jennifer Kennedy removed her from sessiongirls because she emailed her asking her to return the money and never heard from her.

I got a PM from Penpraghai claiming that her ex-manager was to blame etc etc and had access to her PayPal account.  I already posted about this and saradas locked the post so that further updates could not be posted.

Until I receive my deposit back, I would say that she is the most dishonest session woman I have dealt with so far and I would not advise that anyone see her, web cam with or join any FBBs members sites that post her pictures.

This the email address she now claims to be using, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  But bearing in mind that anyone can set up a free email account, I am suspicious of this too.

lee092760

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi All

Just a waring.  Please be wary of camming / sessioning with Penpraghai Tiangngok.

I spoke to her on skype and agreed to a show then and there so I sent her the paypal payment and confirmed that I had sent it.

She immediately logged off or blocked me to then not reappear

I've emailed her an no response whatsoever

J, I know what she's done but my problem it has been well documented on here especially by you which I know must totally suck and someone has gone ahead going and giving her money after all the hoopla on her recent doings. I feel bad for this to happen to anyone but it's like we know the ones who we need to watch out for and yet people continue to give deposits to certain session providers and only to come on an write a post about them being scammed. Guys need to read up on these things contact other members on their intel on them....etc.

Please be careful as she will steal from you also

Oh lord, here we go
Not really lee.  She scammed me for a deposit and someone else.  Jennifer Kennedy removed her from sessiongirls because she emailed her asking her to return the money and never heard from her.

I got a PM from Penpraghai claiming that her ex-manager was to blame etc etc and had access to her PayPal account.  I already posted about this and saradas locked the post so that further updates could not be posted.

Until I receive my deposit back, I would say that she is the most dishonest session woman I have dealt with so far and I would not advise that anyone see her, web cam with or join any FBBs members sites that post her pictures.

This the email address she now claims to be using, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  But bearing in mind that anyone can set up a free email account, I am suspicious of this too.

woodside

What do you people expect? He competes as a women (and sometimes is found guilty of being a man) and you think she/he is above taking your deposit....,move on boys,,,move on