Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Goddess of Nov-Dec 2013: FABIOLA BOULANGER (she wins for 3rd years)

Started by RobMash, November 09, 2013, 12:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash



---She confirm again her status of Muscle Goddess ---





FABIOLA BOULANGER
Saradas Muscle Goddess of November December 2013

qualified for the Muscle Goddess of the year
Congratulations


Link for congratulate with her
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login







Biography:

-
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS