LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FITNESS GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2013 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 08, 2013, 05:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Here the finalists!


Click on it for zoom You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 




Click on it for zoom You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




Click on it for zoom You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

My personal ranking is:

1st Cindy Landolt
2nd Maria Garcia Sanchez
3rd Gal Ferreira Yates
4th Oksana Grishina
5th Fiona Harris
6th Minna Pajulahti
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

6 months ago, Cindy would have been top, but now seems to be more glamour model than fitness.
Sorry Cindy, you don't make my top 3
1 Lorena Cozza
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. Mindi O'Brien ( although Mindi is actually Physique, not Fitness)
3. Oksana Grishina
4. Pauline Nordin
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

liam

I guess this will be a tough race between Cindy and Oksana.

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


fitnessfanatic

I voted for Oksana, Fredericka, and Gal.

letsdancefbb


diesere

I´ve voted Gal Ferreira Yates, Larissa Reis and Lorena Cozza. 3 absolutely Goddesses!!!

sunogalem

This one is just as tough as the physique goddess of the year poll as all are good candidates. My final choices were Cindy Landolt, Fiona Harris, and Oksana Grishina. My top eight also included Eva Andressa Vieira, Gal Ferreira Yates, Larissa Reis, Lorena Cozza and Pauline Nordin.

Bergman

Voted for Andressa Viera, Lorena Cozza and Pauline Nordin !!!


:) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

montyburns

Can anybody tell me whats so special about Cindy Landolt? OK shes got some nice abs but the rest is pretty average!

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can anybody tell me whats so special about Cindy Landolt? OK shes got some nice abs but the rest is pretty average!
She is good at marketing herself, which is good for her fitness business. Unfortunately, she has also chosen the knife rather than just hard gym work. Me using the word unfortunately, but the hype around the surgery has just increased awareness of Cindy even more. She's a good business woman, and you see the results in her score above..
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Liesbeth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cindy was the best...before silicone!
Yes i 100% agree before cartoon booooooobs she looked much better

Liesbeth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cindy was the best...before silicone!
Yes i 100% agree before cartoon booooooobs she looked much better
Smaller ones that look more natural would be Ok but this size no way.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS