⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a story

Started by Goomba_Magic87, March 25, 2021, 04:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goomba_Magic87

I read a story a few times on the Valkyrie website where a alien symbiotic creature attaches itself to a female scientist on her way home and after a bit they start connecting and the scientist also begins to grow. The female scientist also has a daughter and a husband I believe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


The Raven

I think the story your looking for is  "Symbiosis" by Dark Pheonix.

Goomba_Magic87

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think the story your looking for is  "Symbiosis" by Dark Pheonix.

Thanks it was the story I looking for!

derekh48

and here's a link to bookshelf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Interesting, will look into it.