⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Melody "the bulldozer" Melo (Powerlifter)

Started by 100amazon, November 01, 2011, 05:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

100amazon



































Lots more at her facebook pages

/media/set/?set=a.2235119811516.121164.1653576565&type=3

/pages/Melody-The-Dominican-Bulldozer-Melo/162797297066871?ref=ts
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

+ Karma plz.

"Strong is the new skinny."


luvpornandaddicted

She is so gorgeous and strong. She is the future of the sport.

jim37

shes the prettest bulldozer I have ever seen. :)love to see more. :bravo:

valkyrielover1

Is she Indian American? If that's the case she's only the second FBB of Indian origins I know after Kashma Maharaj. So awesome!

:rock:

luvpornandaddicted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she Indian American? If that's the case she's only the second FBB of Indian origins I know after Kashma Maharaj. So awesome!

:rock:

She is of Dominican descent.

zeermuffs

I wish she would bearhug me You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ThirdRedeemer