Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Moscow Cup 2013

Started by goran72, April 29, 2013, 07:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polchak





You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

polchak

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

alzef

Bottom left pic is Natalya Kovalyova (spelling?)

alzef

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Pics of Natalya.

1hitomi

The second picture is Olga Belyakova , more of her here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gourmetguy

I know it's slightly off topic but
Natalya is.... daayyumm!!!

you shouldn't have to ask for karma if it is deserved

Nefarious

 ??? Noone ever mentioned who the other two were... although I think I may have pics of number 3 somewhere...

Nefarious

Ok I missed the link to Natalya.  Here's another I think... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login