Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi, I'm Agata :)

Started by fitnessagata, December 30, 2013, 11:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitnessagata

Hallo all FBB fans.

I'm 20 years lod Agata Hlavackova form Slovakia.

I'm starting my fitness career and I am a competitive fitness model in fitness figure next season, fitness trainer and lifestyle coach. My big dream is to get on the bigger stage in America. I want to be better and better, therefore I must not give up on any of my goals.


Here is my promo video clip: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My flexing clip: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My personal website is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My Insta**** is @fitnessagata



fitnessagata

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

RobMash

Hello Agata. Very happy to see you here. Welcome at board.
Good shape for your age and nice look. Compliments!
I hope you'll share your news with us. We are very interest to know it

Here the guide how posting photos and youtube video

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And this is your thread

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

almorae

 :clap: Very beautiful and wonderful body