⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Musclefoxx

Started by robin, May 28, 2012, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ollie703

anyone a member? does she show any heavy upper body work? she said she can incline bench 275lb. is that on her site? thanks in advance  :thanks:

ollie703

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

any heavy benching shown?

envallfan

I have just subscribed to Musclefoxx. It is not an expensive subscription and there is a lot of material. Not sure yet about heavy lifts though.
The videos look great, but generally the download fails at around 20Mb. Many of the videos are short at around 2.5 minutes - but viewing is terminated after about 30 seconds. Shame!
I have emailed the web-master and await a response. If I have any (good) news I will keep this post updated.

ollie703

ok plenty of karma when you find out what heavy lifting stuff is on there. she has claimed a heavy bench for reps

envallfan

The webmaster did respond quickly by email.
I answered questions her about operating systems and my computer specs, then she decided the problem was to do with me being sited in the UK. She had had previous experience of this drop out problem. She offered a subscription refund - which I accepted.