⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Physique Goddess of September 2013 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, August 30, 2013, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Physique Goddess of September 2013



The candidates


Sara Heimis

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Rachael Loftis

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jessica Bowman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Dana Lynn Bailey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Joelle Smith

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Natalie Rochner

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Shawana Pringle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Ginger Martin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Lyris Cappelle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Erin Elliott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

1st Dana Lynn Bailey
2nd Ginger Martin
3rd Lyris Cappelle
4th Joelle Smith
5th Shawana Pringle
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fitnessfanatic

I voted for Joelle Smith and Shawna Pringle.

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bergman

Voted for Dana Lynn Bailey and Joelle Smith !!!


:) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

santino

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

seekay

WHAT a difficult decision this time...!  :wow:
But finally I voted for Jess Bowman and Joelle Smith... and DLB and Ginger and Shawna and Lyris and....  ;)

zarkpch

1 - Lyris Cappelle (I hope she will back to bodybuilding someday)
2 - Ginger
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mm1

Dana Lynn Bailey. She's an absolute beast.

strider99

I voted for Rachael Loftis and Joelle Smith

sunogalem

My votes went to Jessica Bowman and Dana Lynn Bailey.

diesere


Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS