LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Biceps Goddess III (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, July 29, 2013, 11:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash


ALL THE CANDIDATES HAVE COMPETED IN 2013

Alana Shipp   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jane Santos   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Janeen Lankowski   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karin Hobbs   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

Laurie Richie   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maria Rita Bello   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michaela Schaar   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Monique Jones   

nominated by: fbbluvr13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tischa Thomas   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brigita Brezovac   

nominated by: rigoberto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

My personal ranking

1st Monique Jones
2nd Brigita Brezovac
3rd Laurie Richie
4th Maria Rita Bello
5th Jane Santos
6th  Alana Shipp
7th Tischa Thomas
8th Janeen Lankowski
9th Michaela Schaar
10th Karin Hobbs
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

santino

1st Monique Jones
2nd Maria Rita Bello
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bergman

Voted for Monique Jones and Brigita Brezovac !!!

:) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gogu007


ThirdRedeemer

Monique is very impressive but my favirite is Maria Rita. :bravo:

robin

Alana Shipp's biceps are really defined.

rigoberto

Brigita Brezovac and Janeen Lankowski

liam

Monique and Brigita all the way!

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

sunogalem

My choices are Jane Santos and Monique Jones.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

beelzebub

Looking only on their biceps - as we are supposed to do here - its Brigitta or Monique. But judging their overall beauty as a woman I´d vote for Michaela. 

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS