LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

49 and just starting

Started by not2bing, April 20, 2014, 01:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not2bing

^-^ hi everyone, I'm in the U.K. and want you ask if anyone knows the best competitions to start with or the best company?  :clap: 8) I'm not entirely sure if this is just an American site..i need lots of training tips as well pls.


beowulff

People from all over the world visit Saradas.

Are you working with a personal trainer? That's probably the best way to learn the ropes.

We would love to see photos of your progress...

Sheep

Good on you. I'm from uk too. Hope you enjoy your muscle journey!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login