Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bikini Goddess of April 2013: TAWNA EUBANKS (New Goddess)

Started by RobMash, April 08, 2013, 06:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash


New Bikini Goddess beats in the preference the previous Bikini Goddess Ashley Kaltawasser







TAWNA EUBANKS
Saradas Bikini Goddess of April 2013

qualified for the Bikini Goddess of the year



Congratulations




                                       



                                       





Link for congratulate with her

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login






   


Links of other staff:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Biography:

Height 5ft 7in


Born: January 5, 1989
Location: Dallas, Texas

irst off thank you for checking out my website! I was born and raised in Waco, TX but I currently live in Dallas, TX. I have been modeling since 2007, I really like what I do because I don't really feel like I am "working", I get to travel, I can set my own schedule, and I love being in front of the camera. While I do enjoy all types of modeling I've found my passion in the fitness industry. I really enjoy it because I can surround myself with likeminded people while living a healthy lifestyle. My passion for the fitness world comes from my love of being on stage and competing in the bikini division of the NPC. My favorite part of competing is the feeling of accomplishment I get when I hit the stage. It takes so much hard work from training in the gym, dieting and preparing meals, to preparing every last detail of my stage presentation; the bikini, jewelry, tan, hair and makeup and much more. My ultimate career goal is to become an icon and successful fitness model so that I can promote healthy living and lead by example.


Photo for facebook

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS