LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New here, thanks for having me!

Started by Jen, March 12, 2013, 06:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Its awesome to have a forum full of women so i though I would join!

The forum seems great I hope I can fit in alright.

I am  28 and into bodybuilding and fitness sine about 21. 
I am a lot smaller then most the photos i see here, but I am working on gaining more muscle, thats why I am here.
I am also learning more on aas because I wish to do a "cycle" some time soon.

again, Thank you for having me! :-)





-Jen

Jen

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

ccdubbz42

Hello Jen I'm Christopher. .former pro athlete trying to keep fit active and healthy..any good info to share?

RobMash

Hello Jen. Welcome at board! We have pleasure to know your news and your progress! I hope you will share it with us
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS