LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

UFC Polyana Viana Stops Robber

Started by Warhawk Overdrive, January 13, 2019, 05:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This guy will think twice before he tries to rob someone again. I have never heard of her since i don't follow MMA or anything like that. She is a UFC or MMA fighter from Brazil. I don't even know how I found her but how many times has that happened on the internet?

The story reminded me of that John Lennon line. Instant Karma gonna get you right in the face
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf


Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw this on the news a few days ago, the guy was left with a black eye if I remembered right.
He got more than a black eye. He had the audacity to try to rob her of her phone with a piece of cardboard shaped like a gun.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

sa2009

Just shows how real deal some of the mma woman are . He asked for it though

det2048

Oh man I would have loved to have seen a vid of this. He looks small too.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This guy will think twice before he tries to rob someone again. I have never heard of her since i don't follow MMA or anything like that. She is a UFC or MMA fighter from Brazil. I don't even know how I found her but how many times has that happened on the internet?

The story reminded me of that John Lennon line. Instant Karma gonna get you right in the face

Thanks for the link

But why did you edit what I wrote? I did not say "he will think twice....." I specifically avoided saying that because i think it was obvious (and lame). "I said this is not my thing but I know some guys here will like it" Why change that??
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf