⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

best/favourite ass

Started by pbms, December 21, 2012, 11:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbms

i really like ass in a woman, especially a muscle ass.
tell me your favourite, and wich you think are the best around.

pbms

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

pbms

this is my opinion about

best of all:
BRITT MILLER

she's my goddes, she would be my best choice for life.

best choices:
gal ferreira

she got a perfect ass

timea majorova

another perfect scolpture (she appear in a book called scolpture!)

barbara paes

she's an escort from brazil, with hugh muscle. i would die in her ass! XD  my best choice for sex

priscila collins

really perfect ass, i love it

cindy phillips

an ass i've dream many times


maia maiara

another fantastic ass

melanie runer fronckwiak

she's thin for my taste, but got a fantastic ass!

desiree ellis

strong ass for this bitch, looks like a door that you have to open with the force XD

maria rita penteado

high ass

kerri walsh

in rapresents of the perfection of beach volley player's ass

jessica biel

in the movie stealth she got a super ass

pbms

i've forget maiara's butt, but there's no botton to edit so i have to post again


bombomper

I can't express how much I like the rear ends of WBFF girls like Andreia Brazier and Jen Jewell, but an old goodie has to be Jennifer Chamberlin:


muffhumper

Alenka Bikar has a fan fucking tastic ass, cum loads of joy  :-*


RobMash

One of my favourites, Linda Durbesson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

santino

I believe that exist in the world of female muscle a lot of colossal buttocks, one that seems sculpted Greek gods are the Penpraghai Tiangngok ass,  just PERFECT
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

minuteman


gordonlloyd

Britt Miller and Barbara Paez are my tops of the pics so far
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

madusa

Jennifer Kennedy, Alina Popa and Monica Mollica....to start with.

Ozzyfm

Mavi Gioa, Britt Miller, Anne Freitas...


mikeg1978

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mikeg1978

how could I have forgotten, Angela Salvagno
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login