LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Behemoth Natural Calves S Tier! Bigger than huge!

Started by G$$n, July 05, 2022, 06:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G$$n

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey all Found this Behemoth in Walmart.
Was so mesmerized I asked her to flex
them for me and if I could feel them her
name was Siera Have it on video give
karma if you want me to post the video
Feel free to ask what they felt like etc...

Also Plz let me know what ya'll think?!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey all Found this Behemoth in Walmart.
Was so mesmerized I asked her to flex
them for me and if I could feel them her
name was Siera Have it on video give
karma if you want me to post the video
Feel free to ask what they felt like etc...

Karma is earned here. If you want karma, post the video first. If they like it, they will give you karma.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

KevinLJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey all Found this Behemoth in Walmart.
Was so mesmerized I asked her to flex
them for me and if I could feel them her
name was Siera Have it on video give
karma if you want me to post the video
Feel free to ask what they felt like etc...

Karma is earned here. If you want karma, post the video first. If they like it, they will give you karma.

Thanks and Karma for "educating" this noob! Karma here is earned :clap:

G$$n

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey all Found this Behemoth in Walmart.
Was so mesmerized I asked her to flex
them for me and if I could feel them her
name was Siera Have it on video give
karma if you want me to post the video
Feel free to ask what they felt like etc...

Karma is earned here. If you want karma, post the video first. If they like it, they will give you karma.

I appreciate the heads up pal. Still new to the site and was just doing what I thought was the way things were done here.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey all Found this Behemoth in Walmart.
Was so mesmerized I asked her to flex
them for me and if I could feel them her
name was Siera Have it on video give
karma if you want me to post the video
Feel free to ask what they felt like etc...

Karma is earned here. If you want karma, post the video first. If they like it, they will give you karma.

Thanks and Karma for "educating" this noob! Karma here is earned :clap:

Don't appreciate the snarky comment bub. Go post over on Reddit if you can't articulate basic manners.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buy1get2


Jarhead300099

wow, and she just let you take pictures of her? What was her reaction like?
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wow, and she just let you take pictures of her? What was her reaction like?
Yeah man she let me take a whole video. Gonna post as soon as I figure out how. How she reacted is another matter. I saw her and was so mesmerized I followed her a bit then got the courage to tell her she had really muscular calves and if she could flex them. She looked at me suspiciously and asked " can I flex them?" Kinda taken back and she said that that was kinda weird but I convinced her too anyways.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
More pictures and videos please!
For sure! trying to figure out the video but in the mean time here are a pic of her calves to compensate.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

Them joints were literally flexing just by walking!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Larzen

Oh man! This is the find of a lifetime! Congrts for your bravery!  :clap:

But can you pls write down in details how you approach her? for example: how old was she, did she notice you when u followed her, what did you say exactly to her 1st, how she reacted instantly, and was there anybody else there, and was she willingly flex her calves/was proud of it, did u show her the pics, and did u get her number+ etc... EVERYTHING!

:thanks: