LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Robin (Les Femmes Fatales)

Started by ll14754, March 25, 2013, 07:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ll14754

Robin is one of the legends of the mixed wrestling scene. She is coming to my area and I am really tempted to book a session with her.
Can anyone share a recent or otherwise experience? Also, she guards her age very well..any ideas on old she is?
thanks!


Juvi

I did meet her twice +- 15 years ago. That indicates how long she is in the business...
For me she was too strong, I prefer playful/domination sessions, for somebody looking for a good fight she is a good choice (at least based on my experiences in the past).

Quattro

I also saw Robin, in 2002.  She was in her lates 30's then, at least.  She's over 50 now!

JavaMan

I had a session with Robin about 3 weeks ago.    I had my first session with her one year ago.  Both sessions were fabulous.  I asked for a light, playful semi-competitive session each time and she responded just as I asked.  She's very strong and skillful, but will take it easy on you if you want. 

She's gorgeous and is in terrific shape due doing a lot of hiking and yoga.   I don't know what her age is, but you won't care whatever it is based on her looks. 

She's also has a very likeable personality and is so easy to talk with.   I can't speak to how she handles her other types of sessions, but for me she's excellent and highly recommend her.

Pinme

50 is the new 20.   Robin/Suzie is in great shape.   Her age is irrelevant (in my humble opinion).

marcopolio

I agree who cares what her age is? Robin is a legend, in my opinion she is the Queen Mother of wrestlers. Personally I think she looks as good, if not better now then when she was much younger.

She is the only one that I would go out of my way to session with.

luvto

I agree wholeheartedly with the previous posters.  Robin puts most 30-year olds to shame.  Ask her to show you some of her yoga poses and you'll get a good idea just how fit she is.

One of the few wrestlers that I will go out of my way to see if she's anywhere close to my location.  Yes, she's that much fun.

ll14754

awesome guys. thanks for the great feedback. I'm a believer.

lolu



robin/suzie is very technical...in my opinion even more so than helen von mott...however helen von mott is overall more skillful because she was more serious about bjj & put in more yrs than robin.

if robin put in more time to bjj & was obsessive about it like helen...i think robin would have been more skillful overall than helen...however that being said i see robin as one of the most technical submission wrestlers ...even more so than helen