⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Can this picture be real or is this picture a fake ?

Started by Quark44, January 08, 2013, 05:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quark44

Can this picture be real or is this picture a fake ?
Please tell me what do you think.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Quark44

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Berghammerz

I thin it depends on the vat. If it is empty, the pic could be real.

Berghammerz

Hi Quarck44. I tried to reply your private massage but it is not possible. If you give me your emal adress I can answer you.