⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cheyenne Wolf

Started by Cheyenne Wolf, August 12, 2012, 02:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ollie703

ok thanks, but when i emailed you a couple of years ago you said you were lifting lighter. As i live a bit too far from you i would love to see a webcam training session..pity there is no evidence of your training, because 90s are very impressive :wow:

ollie703

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Cheyenne Wolf

Hi Everyone

I have a new website out now, it does not seem to work in internet exploder... however it does work in firefox and chrome, so hope you will all check it out, as my other one is having issues and it should be resolved and updated soon.

here is the new one You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

XOXO Cheyenne
Looking forward to seeing you!!

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Everyone

I have a new website out now, it does not seem to work in internet exploder... however it does work in firefox and chrome, so hope you will all check it out, as my other one is having issues and it should be resolved and updated soon.

here is the new one You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

XOXO Cheyenne

Nice news!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ollie703

 would love to meet you for a session..do you have a private gym?

Cheyenne Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
would love to meet you for a session..do you have a private gym?

Unfortunately I do not have a private gym, nor and video of me working out however  I am on HBC, and I do private shows on cam using skype, if you go to my new site on the contact or paypaL page you will see I have show lengths and rates, or email me for more info, there are also some videos of me posing on HBC.

XOXO Cheyenne
Looking forward to seeing you!!

Cheyenne Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Come to Australia!

Its on my Bucket list :woot:
Looking forward to seeing you!!

mlm2222

What's the new website?

Cheyenne Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's the new website?

www.cheyennewolf.com
Looking forward to seeing you!!