LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Celebrity Lookalikes

Started by jmkcmr, August 10, 2011, 09:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

genin723

Kendall Jenner & Slava Galagan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

genin723

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Old Surehand

I know she gets compared to J-Lo a lot, but how about
Isabelle Turell and WWE Diva Sasha Banks.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

sa2009

 She does look a lot like Isbaelle

Old Surehand

Fitness Competitor Ryall Graber and TV Host Kym Douglas.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

genin723

Mia Khalifa & Ailyn Ceroni

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tiago

Since I'm from Portugal, I cannot help but feel that some Portuguese celebrities look similar to some FBBs.
Here are some exemples:

Alina Popa and Soraia Chaves (actress and model)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Mona Poursaleh and Dânia Neto (actress and model)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jody May and Joana Santos (actress and model)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Gianni de Almeida and Filomena Cautela (actress and TV host)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Zuzana Korinkova and Cláudia Vieira (actress, TV host and model)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

genin723

Penelope Cruz & Alicia Aflaro
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

                   Melissa Fumero                                                                  Renee Enos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

genin723

Pam Grier                      Heidi Worrell-Osborne

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Penelope Cruz & Alicia Aflaro
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pam Grier                      Heidi Worrell-Osborne

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm sorry, but I don't see a strong enough resemblance to call them lookalikes.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Tiago

Mariana Guayara and Sara Matos (actress, TV host, model and IMO, one of the most GORGEOUS women in Portugal)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!