Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FITNESS GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2012 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 05, 2012, 02:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zero1446

I have to say Cindy stole it for me too.


buddye


RobMash

My personal ranking

1st Cindy Landolt
2nd Andressa Vieira
3rd Larissa Reis
4th Pauline Nordin
5th Mindi O'Brien
6th Jodi Boam
7th Minna Pajulahti
8th Okshana Grishina
9th Lorena Cozza
10th Fiona Harris
11th Federica Belli
12th Gal Ferreira
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

juskapena


crstnd


Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS