Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dream Roleplay

Started by Blueline, August 15, 2021, 06:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueline

Hallo, I have a chance to setup my dream Roleplay / Fantasy with a well build FBB. I like to ask you guys for some ideas and stories.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


myopter686

I always loved the idea of a "surprise date".  Sort of like what Raye Hollitt did to John Ritter in the movie Skin Deep.  Never had to be about sex but just the idea of walking into a situation where the tables are turned. 

myopter686

It posted before I was ready.

Once the tables are turned leave it up to her as to how the session flows.  I've thrown out ideas and let her go with it and have been pleasantly surprised. 

Blueline

Sounds very interesting 🤔
I am completely lost in fantasies.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login