⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Melanie is here

Started by Iron_Melly, September 04, 2020, 09:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron_Melly

Hello everybody
I registered me, because I found some pictures of myself here! I was very surprised about it.
I was a Bodybuilding Girl who startet 2018 in figure class swiss)
Sorry for my English..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


MakeMeFly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello everybody
I registered me, because I found some pictures of myself here! I was very surprised about it.
I was a Bodybuilding Girl who startet 2018 in figure class swiss)
Sorry for my English..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

ilikebuffgirls

Mell your inbox is full please DM more info. Do you plan on just onlyfans or webcam stuff as well?

Please let us know if you ever plan to  travel to the US.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nahuel-H

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello everybody
I registered me, because I found some pictures of myself here! I was very surprised about it.
I was a Bodybuilding Girl who startet 2018 in figure class swiss)
Sorry for my English..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Hello, nice to greet you, Melanie. I am Nahuel from Argentina. It is the first time that I have the possibility to communicate with a professional bodybuilder, so I am very eager to know more about you. I saw your photos through the link you left, you look strong, feminine and muscular. I love your biceps. A pleasure to greet.
Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received.

kikichewi

salut, tu es terriblement belle, à en faire descendre des divinités de leur socles de marbre pour aller squatter la prochaine competition ou tu seras, j'espere que tu pourras bientot reprendre, bisous de france.